Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… (1662 Views)

28 People Died In 2023 Election But 800 In 2011: President-elect Tinubu / South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua / We Can Monitor This Coming Election With Spying Houseflies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Islandboi(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
sweetonugbu:
Chief phsyco of nairaland
No wonder he keeps vomiting trash.
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by FreedomfromtheT: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
Paretomaster1:

You wanna bet?? He wont even come 2nd
According to all polls so far and my unbiased analysis, Peter Obi is not coming second, he is coming first.
No amount of propaganda or intimidation will discourage Nigerians who have made up their minds from coming out to vote for Peter Obi Nigeria's next president by God's grace. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by highchief1: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
Islandboi:
Forget incumbent powers and structural calculations. Calculations ontop Muslim/Muslim ticket so Christians can suffer? Coupled with fuel scarcity and other things happening in the country right now. The election is between Atiku and Obi. Obi will win but he will be rigged out. End of story!
bro calm down o.it’s we in the south that cry for fuel.the real voters in the villages don’t need fuel.do u know that 65% of Nigerian youths in the age of 18-35 r in the core north?(inec statistics)So when I see obidents thinking all the youth are with them I laugh.how many obidents are in jigawa and yobe.delta and edo votes cannot take anybody to aso rock.
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by IGBOSON1: 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
I've always believed hegemonic forces in the north are ready to do another 'Abiola' on Peter Obi! Difference is, because the int'l community is watching, the 'needful' will be done BEFORE election results are announced and not after as happened in 1993! They've already started with all the mago-mago connected with PVC collection and the sponsored bloodletting in parts of the country...especially the south-east!

I don't believe these hegemonic forces think Peter Obi would help actualise Biafra if he wins. They just don't want a Igbo to be president...especially a incorruptible one like Peter Obi that would be his own man! I reckon, if forced to choose, they'd have preferred a Uzor kalu, Uzodinma, Rochas or Umahi presidency! They feel a Peter Obi presidency would level the playing field in Nigeria, give Ndigbo a sense of belonging (which they don't want), and may expose and stop all the criminality they've been engaged in since the 60s, especially since these last 7+ years under Buhari!
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by PeterObi4LP: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
I rather die than see Tinubu become President of Irabeji
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Indispensable85(m): 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Islandboi:
No doubt about it, Obi is winning this election but he will be rigged out, just as Atiku was rigged out when he clearly won in 2019 election.

A reliable source said Atiku will be the president of this country in the forth coming election. He was promised that in 2019 that was why he conceded defeat.

Upon hearing this, Tinubu had no choice than to pick a muslim vice. As it stand now, he is on his own. Tinubu can’t be president.

My friends in the north believes Obi is the easy way to Biafra and northern elites and cabals will rigged his chances to make Atiku the president.

I’m obidient but this is just the sad reality .

How did someone that challenged Buhari's victory upto the supreme court can be said to have conceded? Atiku and PDP never conceded anything.

And by the way you concede victory not defeat. And again nobody can rig this election for anyone.

Some of you guys need to be broken head open to see what's inside of your head. Most of you have debris instead of brain in your skulls. Always writing rubbish!
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by IGBOSON1: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
According to all polls so far and my unbiased analysis, Peter Obi is not coming second, he is coming first.
No amount of propaganda or intimidation will discourage Nigerians who have made up their minds from coming out to vote for Peter Obi Nigeria's next president by God's grace. Thank you.

My sentiments too. Just that anyone underestimating the malevolent forces that have held Nigeria by the proverbial balls since the late 60s to date, does so at their own peril!
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Amumaigwe: 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Islandboi:
No doubt about it, Obi is winning this election but he will be rigged out, just as Atiku was rigged out when he clearly won in 2019 election.

A reliable source said Atiku will be the president of this country in the forth coming election. He was promised that in 2019 that was why he conceded defeat.

Upon hearing this, Tinubu had no choice than to pick a muslim vice. As it stand now, he is on his own. Tinubu can’t be president.

My friends in the north believes Obi is the easy way to Biafra and northern elites and cabals will rigged his chances to make Atiku the president.

How many friends do you have in the North that informed your conclusion.
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Paretomaster1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:

When will u learn that elections are not won on social media??

North just reached 91% PVC collection, u think all the voters are on social media??

Wait and see... It's easier for a camel o pass through the niddle than foe Obi for even smell 2nd position.
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by ibidokun65w: 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
You are confused person. First you are my father, now you can’t be my father. You better stop taking that loud.You are confused person. First you are my father, now you can’t be my father. You better stop taking that loud....
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by FreedomfromtheT: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Paretomaster1:

When will u learn that elections are not won on social media??

North just reached 91% PVC collection, u think all the voters are on social media??

Wait and see... It's easier for a camel o pass through the niddle than foe Obi for even smell 2nd position.
I believe you wouldn't have typed this had it been the polls favour your preferred candidate.
Not all the polls that show that Peter Obi is the most preferred candidate by Nigerian voters are on social media.
The northern Muslim votes you so much boast about will be shared among Atiku and Tinubu that is if Kwankwaso steps down with Obi getting some fractions.
Peter Obi is winning the Southeast, Southsouth, parts of not the majority of the Northcentral and parts of the Southwest.
So you are right. Peter Obi is not smelling second position.
Peter Obi is coming first and is Nigeria's incoming president by the votes of majority and by the grace of God.
Thank you.
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by FreedomfromtheT: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
IGBOSON1:

My sentiments too. Just that anyone underestimating the malevolent forces that have held Nigeria by the proverbial balls since the late 60s to date, does so at their own peril!
There are forces on both sides - those who want the old and those who desire the new order. None should be underestimated.
Yours is to go out on election day and vote for Peter Obi and the Labour Party. Motivate and encourage lot of Nigerians who are giving up to the forces you referred to not to bow to any propaganda. They should equally go out and vote for Labour Party. Darkness cannot overcome the light.
We shall celebrate after the election. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by APC2: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
Islandboi:

Your friends in the north say this, say that. I leave in the north and Muslims are the ones campaigning for Obi without money inducements. I grew up in the north and I'm in North West now. Several Muslims here never like Atiku. Stop talking rubbish. Leave the north to decide on election day. We are here.
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Islandboi(m): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
APC2:

Your friends in the north say this, say that. I leave in the north and Muslims are the ones campaigning for Obi without money inducements. I grew up in the north and I'm in North West now. Several Muslims here never like Atiku. Stop talking rubbish. Leave the north to decide on election day. We are here.
See this one. What do you know about politics? Muslims campaigning for Obi? Are you retarded or what? Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Islandboi(m): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
Amumaigwe:

How many friends do you have in the North that informed your conclusion.
I am telling you guys the reality on ground. Bookmark this thread. Obi will win but he will be rigged out for Atiku.
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Islandboi(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
IGBOSON1:
I've always believed hegemonic forces in the north are ready to do another 'Abiola' on Peter Obi! Difference is, because the int'l community is watching, the 'needful' will be done BEFORE election results are announced and not after as happened in 1993! They've already started with all the mago-mago connected with PVC collection and the sponsored bloodletting in parts of the country...especially the south-east!

I don't believe these hegemonic forces think Peter Obi would help actualise Biafra if he wins. They just don't want a Igbo to be president...especially a incorruptible one like Peter Obi that would be his own man! I reckon, if forced to choose, they'd have preferred a Uzor kalu, Uzodinma, Rochas or Umahi presidency! They feel a Peter Obi presidency would level the playing field in Nigeria, give Ndigbo a sense of belonging (which they don't want), and may expose and stop all the criminality they've been engaged in since the 60s, especially since these last 7+ years under Buhari!
True, but Biafra is easy with Obi.
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Paretomaster1(m): 6:57am On Jan 26, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
I believe you wouldn't have typed this had it been the polls favour your preferred candidate.
Not all the polls that show that Peter Obi is the most preferred candidate by Nigerian voters are on social media.
The northern Muslim votes you so much boast about will be shared among Atiku and Tinubu that is if Kwankwaso steps down with Obi getting some fractions.
Peter Obi is winning the Southeast, Southsouth, parts of not the majority of the Northcentral and parts of the Southwest.
So you are right. Peter Obi is not smelling second position.
Peter Obi is coming first and is Nigeria's incoming president by the votes of majority and by the grace of God.
Thank you.

Who am I to argue with a dreamer?? If Obi make top 2, make I bend....

I don't care about online polls , am giving you fact, u do t have to agree... As usual after the election, our prediction always come true...
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by FreedomfromtheT: 11:51am On Jan 26, 2023
Paretomaster1:

Who am I to argue with a dreamer?? If Obi make top 2, make I bend....

I don't care about online polls , am giving you fact, u do t have to agree... As usual after the election, our prediction always come true...
You are not going to bend because Peter Obi is coming first according to both online and street polls by Nigerian voters.
Start getting used to calling Peter Obi your president. Thank you.
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Paretomaster1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
You are not going to bend because Peter Obi is coming first according to both online and street polls by Nigerian voters.
Start getting used to calling Peter Obi your president. Thank you.

Joseph.... Keep dreaming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Garba Adamu Showers Peter Obi Supporters With Praise / Breaking: Suspected Ekiti Kidnap Kingpin Arrested — (Video, Pic) / Peter Obi Storms Abuja Tomorrow, As He Begins Nationwide Elections Thanks Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.