Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… (1661 Views)

28 People Died In 2023 Election But 800 In 2011: President-elect Tinubu / South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua / We Can Monitor This Coming Election With Spying Houseflies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Islandboi(m): 10:56am On Jan 25, 2023
No doubt about it, Obi is winning this election but he will be rigged out, just as Atiku was rigged out when he clearly won in 2019 election.

A reliable source said Atiku will be the president of this country in the forth coming election. He was promised that in 2019 that was why he conceded defeat.

Upon hearing this, Tinubu had no choice than to pick a muslim vice. As it stand now, he is on his own. Tinubu can’t be president.

My friends in the north believes Obi is the easy way to Biafra and northern elites and cabals will rigged his chances to make Atiku the president.

I’m obidient but this is just the sad reality .

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Stella77(f): 10:58am On Jan 25, 2023
Stop sorppoting Peter Obi, you are a fan of Tinubu you slander
Be aware of spy oooo

👇🏿👇🏾 Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me for any field of writing with good quality 💬💬🖥️🖥️
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Godwin4444: 11:11am On Jan 25, 2023
Islandboi:
No doubt about it, Obi is winning this election but he will be rigged out, just as Atiku was rigged out when he clearly won in 2019 election.

A reliable source said Atiku will be the president of this country in the forth coming election. He was promised that in 2019 that was why he conceded defeat.

Upon hearing this, Tinubu had no choice than to pick a muslim vice. As it stand now, he is on his own. Tinubu can’t be president.

My friends in the north believes Obi is the easy way to Biafra and northern elites and cabals will rigged his chances to make Atiku the president.

same obi that was stoned in d north yesterday?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Pierocash(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2023
If you think you can rig this election,you are dreaming.

This is not 2019 where incident forms were used to write results. This time, the worst you and Atiku can do is to buy vote,and Emefiele has closed that loophole.

Even Bobo mikano,and Bobo Chicago both know that Nigerians won't vote for them .

Obi is your next president,you better begin to get use to it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Jones4190(m): 11:18am On Jan 25, 2023
Islandboi:

tinubu will win obi in his village

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Islandboi(m): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2023
Stella77:
Stop sorppoting Peter Obi, you are a fan of Tinubu you slander
Be aware of spy oooo

👇🏿👇🏾 Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me for any field of writing with good quality 💬💬🖥️🖥️
Who is this one?
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Islandboi(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2023
Godwin4444:
same obi that was stoned in d north yesterday?
Doesn’t matter. That’s APC thug.

1 Like

Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Islandboi(m): 11:22am On Jan 25, 2023
Pierocash:
If you think you can rig this election,you are dreaming.

This is not 2019 where incident forms were used to write results. This time, the worst you and Atiku can do is to buy vote,and Emefiele has closed that loophole.

Even Bobo mikano,and Bobo Chicago both know that Nigerians won't vote for them .

Obi is your next president,you better begin to get use to it
of course Obi will win for sure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Islandboi(m): 11:23am On Jan 25, 2023
Jones4190:
tinubu will win obi in his village
Obi will win in Tinubu Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Stella77(f): 11:24am On Jan 25, 2023
Islandboi:
Who is this one?
Am your father,,
Acting to be good to both parties when your not
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Islandboi(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2023
Stella77:

Am your father,,
Acting to be good to both parties when your not
Lol. My father can’t be this retarded. Never! Acting like a female when you are a male. All this urchins sef. Biko, get out of my mention.
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2023
Stop capping and admit Atiku will win the next election, it has nothing to do with rigging. Only the politically naive ones believe Obi and his labor party can win a presidential election in Nigeria. Obi knows he can’t win too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by yarimo(m): 11:36am On Jan 25, 2023
Islandboi:

1 Like

Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Paretomaster1(m): 11:41am On Jan 25, 2023
Islandboi:

You see the problem of Nigerians

How can you even imagine Obi get more votes than BAT, and Atiku Stop deceiving yourself please.... What has Obi, and his hate-filled kinsmen done good to earn votes from North, and South West??

Obi should try, and beat RMK first.....

1 Like

Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Stella77(f): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2023
Islandboi:
Lol. My father can’t be this retarded. Never! Acting like a female when you are a male. All this urchins sef. Biko, get out of my mention.
I can't be your father because am not dead
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Islandboi(m): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2023
Stella77:

I can't be your father because am not dead
You are confused person. First you are my father, now you can’t be my father. You better stop taking that loud.
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Islandboi(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2023
Paretomaster1:

How can you even imagine Obi get more votes than BAT, and Atiku Stop deceiving yourself please.... What has Obi, and his hate-filled kinsmen done good to earn votes from North, and South West??

Bros, in a free and fair election obi will beat both Atiku and Tinubu hands down. But this is Nigeria we all know how things works.
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Islandboi(m): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=120360485][/quote] propaganda only. Even Apga presidential candidate just step down for obi.
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Paretomaster1(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Islandboi:
Bros, in a free and fair election obi will beat both Atiku and Tinubu hands down. But this is Nigeria we all know how things works.

How It's going to be free, and fair, and Obi will never get the required Votes, why deceiving yourself na??

Obi can never have maximum or required Votes in the North, and South West, and we all know that's those are the deciding zones..

Ask yourself if Obi will win in Kano, Lagos, Sokoto, Kaduna, and other states..

Una no sabi politics at all... Obi kinsmen spent years making enemies outta other tribes that would have give them the required Votes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Islandboi(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
Paretomaster1:

How It's going to be free, and fair, and Obi will never get the required Votes, why deceiving yourself na??

Obi can never have maximum or required Votes in the North, and South West, and we all know that's those are the deciding zones..

Ask yourself if Obi will win in Kano, Lagos, Sokoto, Kaduna, and other states..

Una no sabi politics at all... Obi kinsmen spent years making enemies outta other tribes that would have give them the required Votes..
We don’t need to win Kano but we are surely winning Lagos. Take that to the bank. Obi kinsmen didn’t make any enemies. Stop the propaganda. It’s you that don’t know how politics works. Feb is around the corner!
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by FreedomfromtheT: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
Paretomaster1:

In this 2023 election, Nigerians are going to vote more on religious lines than ethnic.

I see Peter Obi getting more than 80% of Christian votes and more than 10% of Muslim votes.

I also see Tinubu and Atiku sharing less than 90% of Muslim votes and 20% of the Christian votes.

As such Peter Obi will get more votes than Atiku and Tinubu.
Peter Obi is Nigeria's incoming president by God's grace.

Thank you.
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Paretomaster1(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
In this 2023 election, Nigerians are going to vote more on religious lines than ethnic.

I see Peter Obi getting more than 80% of Christian votes and more than 10% of Muslim votes.

I also see Tinubu and Atiku sharing less than 90% of Muslim votes and 20% of the Christian votes.

As such Peter Obi will get more votes than Atiku and Tinubu.
Peter Obi is Nigeria's incoming president by God's grace.

Thank you.

You wanna bet?? He wont even come 2nd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Paretomaster1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
Islandboi:
We don’t need to win Kano but we are surely winning Lagos. Take that to the bank. Obi kinsmen didn’t make any enemies. Stop the propaganda. It’s you that don’t know how politics works. Feb is around the corner!

OK, we shall see.... Comman win Lagos let's see

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Islandboi(m): 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
Paretomaster1:

OK, we shall see.... Comman win Lagos let's see
You will receive the shock of your life.
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Paretomaster1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
Islandboi:
You will receive the shock of your life.

Please keep following this thread, so that u will come, and wail when it's over...

That's y u ppl will never learn, always living in dreamland.. E go shock you... How many Christians are in the North?? And who told u all of them will Vote Obi??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by kingmaster2009: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Islandboi:

Now the reality is dawning on the ObiDENSE....
Do you think Buhari won the 2019 election ..nah rigging make am win....

Even without rigging, Obi can not win this election...but Nyamiri terrorists called Ipob are ready to destabilize this country if Obi never emerges ....

Timubu has become the disgrace of the century even some of us that are big and dogged fan finds it difficult to defend him....it takes more effort, experience, and iintelligenceto defend Timubu however if it is Obi, it takes less effort...
Those media team Obi are not the ones responsible for his popularity .... Nah individuals who took it upon themselves to campaign for him....if they doubt me, they should come to Tinubu's side and see the energy and effrontery we are using to defend him...

Tinubu could have allowed one of their political sons to contest this election, I believe ..things could have been a lot better for his campaign team than what we are having right now...
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by adioolayi(m): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
Keep your BUT to yourself grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Islandboi(m): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
kingmaster2009:

Now the reality is dawning on the ObiDENSE....
Do you think Buhari won the 2019 election ..nah rigging make am win....

Even without rigging, Obi can not win this election...but Nyamiri terrorists called Ipob are ready to destabilize this country if Obi never emerges ....

Timubu has become the disgrace of the century even some of us that are big and dogged fan finds it difficult to defend him....it takes more effort, experience, and iintelligenceto defend Timubu however if it is Obi, it takes less effort...
Those media team Obi are not the ones responsible for his popularity .... Nah individuals who took it upon themselves to campaign for him....if they doubt me, they should come to Tinubu's side and see the energy and effrontery we are using to defend him...

Tinubu could have allowed one of their political sons to contest this election, I believe ..things could have been a lot better for his campaign team than what we are having right now...
Who do you think will win?
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Islandboi(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
Paretomaster1:

Please keep following this thread, so that u will come, and wail when it's over...

That's y u ppl will never learn, always living in dreamland.. E go shock you... How many Christians are in the North?? And who told u all of them will Vote Obi??
Let’s wait and see. Yes, I just bookmark this thread. E go shock you more. And who told you all muslim will vote Tinubu?
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by sweetonugbu: 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
Islandboi:
Who is this one?
Chief phsyco of nairaland
Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by highchief1: 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
Islandboi:

I don’t think anybody can predict this election.if there’s any realistic prediction to be made it should sway towards tinubu.incumbent powers and structural calculations:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Will Win This Coming Election, But… by Islandboi(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
highchief1:
I don’t think anybody can predict this election.if there’s any realistic prediction to be made it should sway towards tinubu.incumbent powers and structural calculations:
Forget incumbent powers and structural calculations. Calculations ontop Muslim/Muslim ticket so Christians can suffer? Coupled with fuel scarcity and other things happening in the country right now. The election is between Atiku and Obi. Obi will win but he will be rigged out. End of story!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bastard Tinubu Akwa Ibom Is Cooking Breakfast For You / Eluu P Don Go Back To He Normal Hustle / Most Competent Solution To Naira Fall Against The US Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.