Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Igwe Anugwu Bestows Seyi Tinubu With Nwanedinamba Of Igbo Land-photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igwe Anugwu Bestows Seyi Tinubu With Nwanedinamba Of Igbo Land-photo (20512 Views)

Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) / Meet H.R.M Igwe Peter Nwokike Anugwu Igwe Mbaukwu In Awka South LG (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igwe Anugwu Bestows Seyi Tinubu With Nwanedinamba Of Igbo Land-photo by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Phoen1X:
Even hitler took his own life when Dday finally arrived.

You and your fellow osus are worse than Hitler. That is why we will make sure you return to your potorpotor Republic.

Re: Igwe Anugwu Bestows Seyi Tinubu With Nwanedinamba Of Igbo Land-photo by Phoen1X: 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

You and your fellow osus are worse than Hitler. That is why we will make sure you return to your potorpotor Republic.
I think your anger is misplaced,..you should direct them at your fathers and uncles who fought and died to have we igbos as compatriots.
Re: Igwe Anugwu Bestows Seyi Tinubu With Nwanedinamba Of Igbo Land-photo by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
Phoen1X:
I think your anger is misplaced,..you should direct them at your fathers and uncles who fought and died to have we igbos as compatriots.

Everything wrong with this country started with osus:

First coup d'etat? Osus
First Military dictator? Osu
Kidnapping? Osus

Even as we speak Diezani Madueke holds the history as the biggest corruption heist in the whole world. This osu woman stole a whopping 20 billion dollars from Nigeria's treasury. And to this day, she is still on the run. Yet, not one SINGLE osu deem it fit to call this woman a thief. I wonder why?

Re: Igwe Anugwu Bestows Seyi Tinubu With Nwanedinamba Of Igbo Land-photo by Phoen1X: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Everything wrong with this country started with osus:

First coup d'etat? Osus
First Military dictator? Osu
Kidnapping? Osus

Even as we speak Diezani Chikwe holds the history as the biggest corruption heist in the whole world. This osu woman stole a whopping 20 billion dollars from Nigeria's treasury. And to this day, she is still on the run. Yet, not one SINGLE osu deem it fit to call this woman a thief. I wonder why?
Same reason you should support igbo exit from nigeria,..by the way ,dnt you want oduduwa republic ?
Re: Igwe Anugwu Bestows Seyi Tinubu With Nwanedinamba Of Igbo Land-photo by TakeNigeriaBack: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
Phoen1X:
Same reason you should support igbo exit from nigeria,..by the way ,dnt you want oduduwa republic ?

Nigeria will fall eventually. You don't need to worry your small brain about that. My advice to you and your fellow ipigs is to know that there is no place for you in Yorubaland the second Nigeria breaks up.

Re: Igwe Anugwu Bestows Seyi Tinubu With Nwanedinamba Of Igbo Land-photo by kollinz1234(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Shukudi, you are now from north central? Is Abakaliki a north central town now?
You are too worthless for my attention
Re: Igwe Anugwu Bestows Seyi Tinubu With Nwanedinamba Of Igbo Land-photo by Deoo1125: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ur women are the only thing we like about Igbo.

9japride:
I thought everyone in South East is Ip@b? So why accepting to be in relationship with ip@b people? You guys hate the Igbos so much but can't do without their women, culture and oil/gas.
Re: Igwe Anugwu Bestows Seyi Tinubu With Nwanedinamba Of Igbo Land-photo by 9japride(m): 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Deoo1125:
Ur women are the only thing we like about Igbo.

[color=#006600][/color]

That's a good start. We should learn to love ourselves. If one party is being oppressive and trying to sideline the other, there won't be a conducive environment for everyone. The oppressed will always fight back. If you settle down and reason all the unnecessary hatred flying up and down, you will know we just doing ourselves for nothing.
Re: Igwe Anugwu Bestows Seyi Tinubu With Nwanedinamba Of Igbo Land-photo by tiger28: 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
Where is Obi's Son?

Oh he is in the UK......enjoying Pandora Pounds Sterling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Probe Buhari Over Forged Certificate, Senior Lawyers Task IGP / International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths / Cross River Benefited More In Buhari's Administration - Governor Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.