Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) (23826 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Adamawa State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) / Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Borno State For Presidential Campaign Rally (Pictures) / Peter Obi & Datti Arrive In Niger State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by sirchim(m): 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Your English is already deficient.
Them Neva see anything, that fire go scatter dem.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by DrChukki: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
oyin44:
My prayer is that he shouldn't be stoned by Nigerians again ... grin cheesy

I know Nigerians don't like him but pls pity him

But he's not the architect of your misfortunẹ́..?
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by Headachetoigboh(f): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
oyin44:

Where has he been stoned you bigot from stone age
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by Finbaze: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Stone Coated Roofs and Accessories - Buy Quality Roofing Materials In Nigeria.
Stone Coated Roofing Tiles

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by puzzlegate(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
ganisucks:

The Katsina rally was a flop. It's not all roses and violets. Sometimes you get the thorns.
how ?
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by puzzlegate(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
yarimo:
So 2 to 3 people in a whole north to a presidential candidate is an achievement. A place of millions of people. Hian it's clear under age kids are majority of OBI supporters
stop typing rubbish. You said 2 or 3 and somebody took you to your words and you come back asking rubbish again ! Are you drunk ?
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by Francisco2(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
I want to sale my bet9ja shop
Location Nnewi Anambra state
Good location
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by Francisco2(m): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
I want to sale my bet9ja shop
Location nnewi Anambra state,
Good location, good area.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by tenpipsperday: 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
Penguin2:

I swear to God🤣🤣🤣

Especially Kaduna and Kano.

They never saw it coming. They are still in shock. It seems like a dream to them.

And that’s how it will be like a dream when Obi is declared winner of the election.

They were seeing four people tweeting among themselvse in a room.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by TinubuDeDrugLor: 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
MrEverest:

They're welcome. I saw how they filled a small stadium in Umuahia with rented crowd as usual and couldn't stop laughing. Those contractors he hired for crowd renting are really smiling to the banks grin grin

Tinubu will send his urchins to be insulting Igbos morning, afternoon and night yet still begging them for votes. It's either he is very foolish or he thinks Igbos are.

Tinubu will be the biggest loser in this election.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by Emola12(m): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
Godwin4444:
same obi wey dem stone yesterday?
the same way they wash tinubu and his supporters leg away in adamawa,,,,,,,,just dey play shogbo
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by vicsongreat(m): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
I deh pity you my brother, Igbos has been doing well without ruling the country, if Obi loses, life continues, but I pity people like you, because you will not survive the hunger that will hit you and your family.
igbotormentor:
Tell your family members in Nigeria that their hope and future is on a political leader.

So if that your God of Igbo land failed to win your hope is dashed and your future ruined
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by vicsongreat(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
vicsongreat:
I deh pity you my brother, Igbos has been doing well without ruling the country, if Obi loses, life continues, but I pity people like you, because you will not survive the hunger that will hit you and your family.
vote wisely, or else, don’t complain
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
vicsongreat:
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise, you want to judge others with your hopeless family members that depends on your lord and savior, Peter Obi, come out from your delusion, only you and your family members are fighting and blackmailing others to vote for Peter Obi, for your info, whatsoever the economic situation of Nigeria doesn't affect me, the grace and mercy of GOD is sufficient. Work harder.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
oyin44:

I pray your father is not stoned by Nigerians. How on earth did he birth a non-entity?
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
igbotormentor:
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise, you want to judge others with your hopeless family members that depends on your lord and savior, Peter Obi, come out from your delusion, only you and your family members are fighting and blackmailing others to vote for Peter Obi, for your info, whatsoever the economic situation of Nigeria doesn't affect me, the grace and mercy of GOD is sufficient. Work harder.

Oga vote wisely or continue suffering
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Oga vote wisely or continue suffering
I am not a member of your family, you can put your hopes and future generation in the hands of politicians that is your cup of tea.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by IMMUNO1(m): 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
This man is really surprising me. I didn't expect him to be this active. He is really really ready for the Job. My votes and that of my family members are for him. I am motivated.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
igbotormentor:
I am not a member of your family, you can put your hopes and future generation in the hands of politicians that is your cup of tea.

I don't put my hopes and future in any man's hands but someone must be in leadership and it is our collective responsibility to make sure idiots don't sit there.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by Japastic: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
This nyamuri is just wasting his time.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by yarimo(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
puzzlegate:
stop typing rubbish. You said 2 or 3 and somebody took you to your words and you come back asking rubbish again ! Are you drunk ?
ask your parents na
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by yarimo(m): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

You see how daft you are.

You used your mouth to say that LP organize 2 people for this. And you Urchins are still the ones that said LP have collapsed all their structure in Jigawa.
so gombe is now JIGAWA state? Labour party and supporters illiterates are like 5 and 6 chaiii
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by uzhiyeka(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Have no far for atomic energy cox non of them gonna stop this time...... Bob Marley

Peter Obi lead we follow...
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
Another canopy event loading...

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
oyin44:

APC sponsored tout and hoodlums
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
oyin44:

sponsored tout and hoodlums
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by shimolv: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by GideonG(m): 4:01am On Jan 26, 2023
I can see myself both in the video and the pictures.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by kcbaba007: 9:31am On Jan 26, 2023
oyin44:

You and your principal will be stoned with dissapoinent and failure, you will by stoned physically too....
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Gombe State For Presidential Rally (Pics, Video) by oyin44: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2023
kcbaba007:

You and your principal will be stoned with dissapoinent and failure, you will by stoned physically too....

Seun
Mynd44
lalasticlala
nlfpmod

Rule2 pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Political Photos From The Past / OPC Sacks Fasheun As President / DSS, Police Petitioned Over Plan To Stage Protest Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.