Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Presidential Election, 2023: APC, PDP, LP, NNPP or Others? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election, 2023: APC, PDP, LP, NNPP or Others? (565 Views)

Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread / Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger / NNPP Or APC: Kwankwaso Visits Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Election, 2023: APC, PDP, LP, NNPP or Others? by hotolive: 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
As we all know, the long awaited and anticipated Nigeria Presidential elections scheduled for 25th of February, 2023 is just a month away from today the 25th of January, 2023.

Our duty as patriotic citizens is to get our PVCs and vote into power the candidate we believe is most suitable to take on the responsibility and carry the burden of our dear nation Nigeria.

As a true Nigerian and Nairalander, who will you vote for the office of the President come February 25th, 2023

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Election, 2023: APC, PDP, LP, NNPP or Others? by Trust22(m): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
I will vote right

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election, 2023: APC, PDP, LP, NNPP or Others? by Stella77(f): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
Peter Obi at least I have many relatives that will Petronius you
Vote wisely oooo

👇🏿👇🏾 Contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me for any field of writing with good quality 💬💬🖥️🖥️

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election, 2023: APC, PDP, LP, NNPP or Others? by Luvoir: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
This year's election will be a tough one because we'll be battling two(2) major giants of conflict in Nigeria in our choice for a candidate; Tribe and Religion.

Let's put these differences aside for once and vote the right person please, for the sake of our children, youths and the betterment of Nigeria abeg.

My party of choice is LP and my preferred candidate is Peter Obi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election, 2023: APC, PDP, LP, NNPP or Others? by hotolive: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
So who does voting right mean please?
Trust22:
I will vote right
Re: Presidential Election, 2023: APC, PDP, LP, NNPP or Others? by hotolive: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2023
Omo! You forgot to mention one giant of conflict; CORRUPTION.
Luvoir:
This year's election will be a tough one because we'll be battling two(2) major giants of conflict in Nigeria in our choice for a candidate; Tribe and Religion.

Let's put these differences aside for once and vote the right person please, for the sake of our children, youths and the betterment of Nigeria abeg.

My party of choice is LP and my preferred candidate is Peter Obi!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election, 2023: APC, PDP, LP, NNPP or Others? by Adeyemiaremu: 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
On Tinubu's mandate I stand gidigba
The man is clearly unrivaled by any atiefku or ipob bigots...Look at Lagos state, he will make Nigeria great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election, 2023: APC, PDP, LP, NNPP or Others? by Ttalk: 3:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu has my vote

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election, 2023: APC, PDP, LP, NNPP or Others? by Adeyemiaremu: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
APC is the party! Asiwaju is the man! #emilokan
hotolive:
As we all know, the long awaited and anticipated Nigeria Presidential elections scheduled for 25th of February, 2023 is just a month away from today the 25th of January, 2023.

Our duty as patriotic citizens is to get our PVCs and vote into power the candidate we believe is most suitable to take on the responsibility and carry the burden of our dear nation Nigeria.

As a true Nigerian and Nairalander, who will you vote for the office of the President come February 25th, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2023: Universities, Others To ‘shut Down’ To Enable Students Travel & Vote / The Aftermath Of Tinubu Speak In Ogun State / Tinubu's Peter Comment: Does He Know He Has Insulted Catholics Worldwide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.