Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread (16019 Views)

Obi May Win Popular Vote, Lose National Spread, Then What? By Farooq Kperogi / Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) / My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by fergie001: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BV3O091BXU

Excerpts from Ikumi's interview with the Nasarawa State Governor, Abdullahi Sule on #PoliticalParadigm
Gov. Sule: He is not even popular in Nasarawa State so I don't know about the Nation because in Nasarawa State, the popularity has nothing to do with Labour Party.

Labour Party doesn't even belong anywhere and I am telling you frankly speaking. So, the parties that are even coming up to show some level of some popularity that you are talking about that some individuals are promoting are probably like the SDP, you know because it depends on one State to another.

Probably, like the NNPP (the Kwankwaso's Party). At the National level, based on what we read in the newspapers, there are four(4) political parties that are strong: Definitely, the APC because we are the ruling Party, the PDP because they have an excellent Candidate, Peter Obi a one-time Governor is also a good person so Labour Party is there and of course, Kwankwaso's Party.

So, these are the ones we see or read in the newspapers at that level so I think it's going to be like that but most likely if you look at all these Candidates, with all sense of humility, two Candidates are at the top.

Interviewer: Which two?

Gov Sule: Asiwaju and Atiku Abubakar.

Interviewer: You are writing off Peter Obi and Kwankwaso?

Gov Sule: I am not writing them off but they will find it very difficult to break through because, I have no doubts they will do well in certain regions, but to have the National spread is going to be very difficult because it is people who move political parties and not just the name or the individual at the top.

With due respect, look at what the two other parties (APC & PDP) have. If these other two had come together, similar to what ACN, APP and the rest of them did to form APC, If they had done that, they probably would have more National Spread.

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Ojabifi: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
He is probably working with same stats that has produced all the Nigerians problem. But things are likely going to change

Please, Get a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/8Fhog4cat5MXgZ1A6

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by God1000(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2022
The man is still living in the past, he will be shocked next year when Obi wins

Meanwhile, I don't know why some people are now hating me because of my unwavering support for Peter Obi

I just want this country to be good for you, me and our children.

I am the most patriotic nigerian on this forum

I don't have to be Igbo before supporting who I think is the best

214 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2022

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by mycar: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
Myopic opinion, labor is spreading very fast and he can't just see it

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by rolams(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Truth is bitter!

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by posty56: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
I go still vote for Peter obi cool,. this man is living in the past , after 8 years of suffering Nigeria must get sense

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by jmoore(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
E go shock you.

Labour party will win Southeast, South south.

Labour party will win in Lagos state, Osun.

Labour will win in Abuja.

Labour will win in Benue, Taraba, Nassarawa, Plateau, Kogi, Kaduna, Gombe.

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Ruggedniggaone: 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
Labour party can not win any state outside South East.this is a fact which obi fans know but they are still giving themselves false hope

53 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by DevilSignature: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Amspecial: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
This fool that has done nothing in Nasarawa state is talking by God you will not see second term in office.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by SenatePresdo(m): 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
These people are underestimating the power of the youths. I don't blame them, it's because most of the youths weren't into politics like they are now. Thanks to Buhari and Tinubu lekki toll gate.

Come 2023, the youths will make history in Nigeria.

I want it to come as a surprise so that the people that would commit suicide would commit.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by bigdammyj: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Noted.
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Parachoko: 2:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Peter Obi will be the 3rd runner up

He won't have up to 100k votes.

He can only win online election.

198 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by chidexleo: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
For president, give it to obi

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Elvis2kay: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Abeg! help me tell those Obi children who believes Obi will win 2023 general election. If Obi get 2mil. vote i will waka from Canada enter USA

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Okay
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Dailymice: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by ultim: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BV3O091BXU

Excerpts from Ikumi's interview with the Nasarawa State Governor, Abdullahi Sule on #PoliticalParadigm

Ewu awusa

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by yinkaOdutuyo: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ojabifi:
He is probably working with same stats that has produced all the Nigerians problem. But things are likely going to change

Please, Get a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/3NGk5UUq7iCtv8UL7

Why are you designing a logo for 2k.

Well I don't need to talk, you'll be one of those quack amateur designers.

You guys are spoiling market for us pls.

I have a friend that design professional logos for nothing less than 10k up to 5M

Check his profile
www.nairaland.com/techpik

Pls man growup

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Cantonese: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
OBIdient is it!

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Ruggedniggaone: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
God1000:
The man is still living in the past, he will be shocked next year when Obi wins
you are the one still living in the past obi is going no where under labour party know this and peace

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Luckytechtv: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
The guy nor lie

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by RingRoadMafia: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Labour Party can't win is what we keep hearing from both APC and PDP. You haven't told Nigerians why you want them to vote for you, all you talk about is Labour Party this, Peter Obi that. Why not face your candidate and market them if e sure for you grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Authoreety: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
E go shock una

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by Franklyspeakin: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
APC government ha made our esteemed university profs to hit the road protesting. The Nigerian work force will eventully show them that the labour unions are strong. 2023 will surprise lots of people. The returning and coalition officers are on the streets protesting. I pity who plan to bribe them when election reaches. We collect your money and do the correct work

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by ukahrawah: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
You can't predict angry Nigerians this time around.

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by samuelpeters(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2022

Oh yeah, let's watch and see.

Obi is really gaining momentum.

The truth is that 2023 election is unpredictable unlike other years.

Nigerians are waking up!
We will get it right someday.

Re: Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread by SimplePlan34: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Peter Obi urchins take note. The 2023 election is about the lesser evil. If u ppl make the mistake to lackadaisically install Tinubu ppl should not cry later oo. This is time for the revenge of 2015 election. U cant just wake up one day to install a relatively unknown politician as president.

Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide / Restructuring: 100 Yoruba Groups Meet In Ibadan / Governor Ajimobi Rescues Two Accident Victims (Photos)