Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Adamu Garba Bursted For Tweeting False Picture Of Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Bursted For Tweeting False Picture Of Peter Obi (1016 Views)

Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola / The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) / El-Rufai Mocks Buhari’s Twitter Ban, Says He’s Tweeting From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Garba Bursted For Tweeting False Picture Of Peter Obi by Racoon(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
Too much pleasure dey worry this wuna presidential aspirant. Double hero beer with Biafra trademark and isiewu full time.
https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1618013905154080770?t=nXVBq-hkvXhPcEEYPMElEA&s=08 nlfpmod

Twitter Users Reacts:

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Bursted For Tweeting False Picture Of Peter Obi by Racoon(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
More: The morbid fear of the person of Peter Obi by Adamu Garba, Festus Keyamo, Bayo Onanuga, all urchins and miscreants is just pathological and organic. May they all be delivered from it after May 25th 2023.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Bursted For Tweeting False Picture Of Peter Obi by Racoon(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
Meanwhile; the PASSIONATE CALL AND APPEAL remains;
I call on all Nigerians to unite our efforts in the journey of taking back our nation from the cold hands of corruption, insecurity and unproductivity. 2023 is a very critical year that will determine the next direction of our nation.

This nation cannot continue in its all round retrogressive movement in the coming years, as that will result in its total collapse. 2023 is an existential year in the history of our nation. It is a year we all must unite against the continued abuse of our nation's democracy and economy.

The power is in our hands to take back our nation, this year, and make it work. I call on Nigerians to support me in saving our nation. My commitment is securing the country, unifying the nation and moving it from consumption to production.

I call on Nigerians to hold me accountable to my promises for a better nation, when I am elected. I have made a pact with Nigerians and I will not leave any of my promises unfulfilled. Nigerians can hold me accountable by my words of promise.

I wish Nigerians a very productive 2023 and urge everyone to remain law abiding, while contributing to the growth and development of the nation. -PO
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1609538061138014209?t=a6byNSNRvaaWg6fzeCAZ_g&s=08

Re: Adamu Garba Bursted For Tweeting False Picture Of Peter Obi by worldTina(f): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
Only animals does such
Re: Adamu Garba Bursted For Tweeting False Picture Of Peter Obi by slivertongue: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
Most of those them have nothing dirty against obidatti except poking fun &use of vain sentiments. OBI'LOKAN

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Bursted For Tweeting False Picture Of Peter Obi by jlinkd78(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Shame on Adamu Garba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Bursted For Tweeting False Picture Of Peter Obi by Cherish233: 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
We are Obidient.😤

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Bursted For Tweeting False Picture Of Peter Obi by Vischy: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Peter obi is currently campaigning in the north, so awon Obi is not known in the north, how far?? 😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Bursted For Tweeting False Picture Of Peter Obi by slimfit1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
This guy is a big fool don't give him the attention he is looking for.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Bursted For Tweeting False Picture Of Peter Obi by Racoon(m): 7:12am On Jan 26, 2023
jlinkd78:
Shame on Adamu Garba
Guy is just nauseating disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Bursted For Tweeting False Picture Of Peter Obi by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2023
What can they do without lies

Na their trademark ™️ grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

By Next Week Saturday, Sanity Will Be Restored To Nairaland / Breaking; Court Is Not Your Dustbin - Nigerians Warn INEC Boss / See The Original Results Of The 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.