Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) (40998 Views)

Nigerians like ‘Tweeting on WhatsApp’: Tinubu / El-Rufai Mocks Buhari’s Twitter Ban, Says He’s Tweeting From Abroad / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by jaybenugo: 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
"Twitting On WhatsApp": Tinubu Commits Blunder While Addressing Youths In Lagos Rally (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rveLP9CpAG0

Former governor of Lagos State and APC presidential aspirant, Bola Tinubu, commited a blunder while addressing youths at a rally held on Saturday to support his presidential ambition at the Mobolaji Johnson Arena, Onikan, Lagos, IGBERETV reports.

Speaking at the rally, he said the country belongs to the youths. He urged the youths to continue to push for a better Nigeria.

While saying that Nigerians can feed themselves, he said, "Do you know how many of you Twitting on WhatsApp right now..."

Lagos state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Deputy Governor Obafemi Hamzat, Head of Service Hakeem Muri-Okunola, APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Israel, and youth leaders from all the South-western states attended the rally.

https://igberetvnews.com/1418528/twitting-whatsapp-tinubu-commits-blunder-addressing-youths-lagos-rally-video/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Unzerious: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nigerian Joe Biden in the Making.

I'm starting to believe the report, that 95% of Nigerians are mad, maybe Myself inclusive, who knows. cry

#Meffy2023

393 Likes 29 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Wazobia2216: 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

For funnier jokes, type clown-tinubu to 419 grin

616 Likes 229 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by pharmagba: 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Am I twitting on WhatsApp right now?

No! No!

267 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
grin
If Tinubu become President, he will tell Nigerians to tweet on Facebook.

Imagine same Tinubu said our sim cards were blocked by NIPP(National Integrated Power Project)

301 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by kaysy(m): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
Tinubu no go kill person

207 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by ProudImolite: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
A confused cretin

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by oyoirabor: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
See person wey some confused morons are projecting to be president.

Is this country cursed with stupid people??

342 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by ityP(m): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
oyoirabor:
See person wey some confused morons are projecting to be president.

Is this country cursed with stupid people??

E no go ever better for them

274 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
jaybenugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1418528/twitting-whatsapp-tinubu-commits-blunder-addressing-youths-lagos-rally-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

OP your school fees na waste. The joke is actually on you. Most of you think twitting means writing on twitter. Hahahahahahahaha....you guys are truly lazy youths. You're too mentally lazy. Imagine! Lol....

Please go and find out the meaning of twitting in the dictionary and stop embarrassing your parents who laboured to pay your school fees.

The man said twitting not tweeting.

45 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by UselessBuhari: 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Indispensable85:

OP your school fees na waste. The joke is actually on you. Most of you think twitting means writing on twitter. Hahahahahahahaha....you guys are truly lazy youths. You're too mentally lazy. Imagine! Lol....

Please go and find out the meaning of twitting in the dictionary and stop embarrassing your parents who laboured to pay your school fees.
Defending the indefensible because of stipends

352 Likes 20 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 11:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
UselessBuhari:
Defending the indefensible because of stipends

A very simple assignment, go to your dictionary and read up the meaning of twitting. Come back and tell me thank you.

Hatred can truly make you stupid without knowing it.

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Sergio103(m): 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Tinubu of ragos

APC from top to bottom cheesy

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nobody above mistakes,but my man has aged in his early 70s.
He made alotta mistakes like this.
My love to him remains,no shaking.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Rugaria: 12:01am On Apr 21, 2022
He's pursuing his "lifelong ambition"

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Mandate2023: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2022
Even if he says pinging on iPhone we still stand by him

D work of ipigs is to wail and cry as spectators grin grin

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by cosmatika(m): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2022
PeePoo's president.
The shame that will catch his nairaland urchins after his disgrace nxt month might cause a lot of them taking Raktak like awo

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by FryMosquito: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2022
Scoring unnecessary own goals..
This is a sign, only if Nigerians will be wise this time.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Xxx88bg: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature or Profile...

It is Free!
See you at the Top.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Dare1971(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2022
And, it becomes a news

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2022
We actually won’t make a difference

Yet
Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by ShitHead(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2022
It's a sign guys!!!!

It's a fvcking sign. Remember, BAT na night bird.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by sogodihno: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2022
If you guys like you can wail till eternity. The 5% lunatics should kill themselves

This is your incoming president. grin grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by GeneralPula: 9:59am On Apr 21, 2022
So?

I don’t think he’s wrong cuz Tweeting means posting..

Tinubu isn’t my 2023 presidential candidate but all these things no stop person to run better government..

392 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Mooh247: 9:59am On Apr 21, 2022
cool

Continue chasing shadows, don't go and campaign for your useless candidate

Continue looking for who pings or tweet on WhatsApp... Mumu wailers

389 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by fratermathy(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2022
Indispensable85:

A very simple assignment, go to your dictionary and read up the meaning of twitting. Come back and tell me thank you.

Hatred can truly make you stupid without knowing it.

See image for the dictionary definition of “twitting” - I assume the second one is what you meant based on how you use it as a verb.

And yes, I know twitting, which is captured in your post, is not the same as tweeting (which would be more appropriate but also has its primary semantic field in the context of Twitter).

26 Likes

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by admax(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2022
All these old men are out of touch with the technology of this modern age and don't understand how it works. They just pay thousands of jobless 'yoots' to defend them all over social media.

Nigeria has a very young population who are being ruled by old men who don't understand them nor understand this generation. I am afraid the cycle will continue thanks to the wealth they have acquired (legally or illegally) to continue influencing the political sphere.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by sevo(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2022
Another vegetable vying for public office.. he said the country belongs to the youth and he is contesting.. ancestor

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2022
They don't want the youth to be in the position they are and they say that the youth are lazy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Tinubu Said 'Tweeting On WhatsApp' (Video) by kennethfranc(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2022
Ancestor

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Throwback Photo: Governor Amaechi When He Was A Nobody / Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) / Jachimike Ikpeazu & Thelma Chidimma White Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.