Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer (2035 Views)

Cotonou Car Deals / Godspower Cotonou Car Dealer Is A SCAMMER! BEWARE!!! / Clearing And Forwarding Agent/ Cotonou Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by obam41363: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
I saw a post on Facebook where the poster identified as someone selling cars at idiroko area and that I could get a toks Camry big daddy for less than 1 million. I know of the fraud and tricks going on in the country. I just want to share my chat with him and seek ur honest opinion about the whole thing. I would really appreciate ur suggestions.

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by obam41363: 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
More pix
Re: My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by Mille: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
obam41363:
I . I know of the fraud and tricks going on in the country

Sorry to say, you don't know of the fraud and tricks going on in the country. The same auction scam that has been there since 2010 at least.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by gasparpisciotta: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
They are also on Nairaland

Always playing on the gullibility and greed of naive individuals

2 Likes

Re: My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by touchalex25: 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
If no for greediness why are you trying to buy a car from Cotonou when you know it’s illegal to bring in cars from there to Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by yakflowz(m): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
Run! Normally when someone beats around the bush, its often a red flag.

5 Likes

Re: My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by peropoliet(m): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
obam41363:
I saw a post on Facebook where the poster identified as someone selling cars at idiroko area and that I could get a toks Camry big daddy for less than 1 million. I know of the fraud and tricks going on in the country. I just want to share my chat with him and seek ur honest opinion about the whole thing. I would really appreciate ur suggestions.
oga I live at idiroko border my family restaurant is inside the border tell me the officer and I will talk to him oga Dem one scam you .... Pm me

5 Likes

Re: My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by soke02(m): 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Fraud, deal with him at ur own risk
Re: My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by Elxandre(m): 12:07am On Jan 26, 2023
"God bless you"
Official DP to make you convinced.
Exceedingly formal English to make you believe.

Scam scammer scammest 😂😂

3 Likes

Re: My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by Upcomingdad67: 7:34am On Jan 26, 2023
Nothing O.P go tell me .

You are greedy

And Na greed they make people fall for scam .

You no fear God you one go buy that car 700 Abi 900k

Add small money join that money .
Save your self the stress , go to auto section you will see good cars there that might suit your budget from 1.2 to 1.5 carry good mechanic good for inspection

2 Likes

Re: My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by Angel55555(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2023
If it's too good to be true........you know the rest.
Re: My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by johnwizey: 8:42am On Jan 26, 2023
If you still go ahead and make payment and you come back here to complain about been scammed, I’ll personally find you and arrest you. Dem wan scam you ni o, run for your life. Block and delete

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by TheRollingStone: 8:54am On Jan 26, 2023
A wise man once said “A fool and his money are soon parted” grin

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by Rickmann: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2023
Upcomingdad67:
Nothing O.P go tell me .

You are greedy

And Na greed they make people fall for scam .

You no fear God you one go buy that car 700 Abi 900k

Add small money join that money .
Save your self the stress , go to auto section you will see good cars there that might suit your budget from 1.2 to 1.5 carry good mechanic good for inspection

Are you serious about this sir?
Re: My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by Upcomingdad67: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2023
Rickmann:

Are you serious about this sir?

Yes go to auto section
Re: My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by Rickmann: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2023
Upcomingdad67:

Yes go to auto section

Wow..pls auto section of where exactly.
Re: My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by Unrated900(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2023
Mille:

Sorry to say, you don't know of the fraud and tricks going on in the country. The same auction scam that has been there since 2010 at least.

Lol this guy never learn
Camry 700k
If that is How it is we dealer would have bought the whole Camries in Lagos state.
The same people who sells bag of rice on Facebook for 15k
@op better get sense this na pure scam

1 Like

Re: My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by buygala(m): 11:12am On Jan 26, 2023
obam41363:

Good guy

I bought a Lexus GX470 from him for 600k, inclusive of Vehicle Registration, delivery to my residence, and free complimentary car wash smiley

Carry on.. No be scam Sir
Re: My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by obam41363: 11:22am On Jan 26, 2023
buygala:

Good guy

I bought a Lexus GX470 from him for 600k, inclusive of Vehicle Registration, delivery to my residence, and free complimentary car wash smiley

Carry on.. No be scam Sir

Lol... Dey play...just dey play

Re: My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by buygala(m): 11:28am On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=obam41363 post=120388861][/quote]

grin

As op dey find problem, I am very happy to lead him into problem grin
Re: My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by mii4u(f): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
yakflowz:
Run! Normally when someone beats around the bush, its often a red flag.
True. Anybody that forms too busy while transacting biz online is a red flag for me.
Re: My Chat With A Cotonou Car Dealer by GreaterFuture(m): 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
920k for a car?
800k for a car too...

Lol, this Old school fraud

(1) (Reply)

See The World First Transparent Car / 2005 Toyota Sienna Foreign Used N3.850m Oshodi SOLD / 03 - 07 Toyota Corolla: Black & Sweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.