Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Why Pi Network Is The Future. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Pi Network Is The Future. (788 Views)

Why Pi Network Will Take The World By Surprised!! / If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time / Sell Your Pi Network Coin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Pi Network Is The Future. by Tolams16(m): 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Good day guys, I know many of us must have heard about pi network, and if you haven't well today is your lucky day. I know most of us don't like spending money to make money, hence you don't have anything to worry about. This is something that requires very small effort but can be life changing.

Having said that, I am sure many of us here know what bitcoin is and how much it is worth.
Bitcoin is so huge today and really needs no introduction. Well there was a time when nobody really cared about Bitcoin. When it's founder satoshi nakamoto launched bitcoin only few people believe in it and were able to mine it.

In 2010 bitcoin was worth just $0.008 but in 2015 it was worth $4,000. And now it is worth $62,000.

Let explain something to you if you had used just #100 naira from your school fees or lunch money to buy bitcoin in 2010 when it was worth just $0.008 by now you will be having 12,500 bitcoins. You will not only be a multi millionaire but a multi millionaire in dollars.
Now before it was launched before people started buying bitcoin there were some people who were mining it for free. Some of them mined up to 1,000 even 10,000 bitcoin for free, these people didn't know how explosive bitcoin will blow up. Now must of them sold their bitcoin at an early stage before the value started rising, while few still held on to their coins today they are multi millionaires in dollars. Imagine you were able to mine just 10 or 100 bitcoins at that time it started for free, by now you and your generation will be set for life.

Now there is a New cryptocurrency called "Pi" which has the same potential as bitcoin. It is not really a new crypto currency per say as it has been in the underground works for about 3 years know. It is the first Digital crypto currency, meaning the first cyrptocurrency that can be mined on your phone by simply tapping on a button. It was invented by a group of masters students from Stanford university a group of highly intellected individuals who believed the Pi coin has the same potential as bitcoin or even more. It currently has 23 million users even before launched. They say when it launches it will overtake ethereum, even the founder of ethereum after checking out the technology of Pi also said Pi has a greater potential than ethereum. A lot of people said that when Pi launches it will hit $100.

For now you can still mine this very rare coin for free before it explodes like bitcoin. Just like how bitcoin was mined for free before it blew up. After launch you will have to use your money to buy the coin just like how people are spending money to buy bitcoin now.

Just imagine if you were able to mine even just 100 Pi now for free before it launches, by the time it launches at $100 to a 1 pi you will be having $10,000 isn't that amazing? Now this coin will soon be launched early this year. If you start mining now you can mine up to 100 Pi's before it is launched, even if you mine just 10 Pi's that is 10 X $100 which equals to $1,000. even if get $1000 I believe it is something and still better than nothing.

I am really happy because, when this coin Launches ehn ..... a lot of your friends and colleagues young guys will become millionaires some in Naira and some in dollars. Atleast some hope dey for the youths 💯

I have always said something, that the future of this our country Nigeria is looking gloomy and uncertain but with cryptocurrency a lot of the youths still have a chance.

Pi is so different than other crypto currencies and will definitely overtake bitcoin ajnd ethereum because of this reasons

1. Eco friendly: it is a digital crypto currency, you simply mine it on your phone, hence, there is no burning of fossil fuel, coal or use of extreme power or electricity. Therefore it does not pollute or harm the environment or cause global warming like the likes of bitoin, ethereum etc. In fact most countries are banning the mining of bitcoin and ethereum because of the environmental hazards. Hence bitcoin and ethereum are not futuristic coins as more countries may ban the mining of such coins in the nearest future.

2. Stability : The aim of bitcoin is not to be stored for it to increase in value. It was created to be used by the everyday people in transactions and buying and selling, it was created to replace physical cash, to ease the transfer of money all around the world and to overcome the restrictions implemented by banks and to prevent their ridiculous charges.

But you realised that most people store bitcoin, waiting for the value to increase in order to make more money. It barely even reaches the common everyday man in the market and remote areas, it has been hijacked by the rich as they have bought almost everything. The hoarding, buying and selling or bitcoin has made the coin very volatile, the price may rise today and fall tomorrow, hence it is not very suitable for everyday use and repetitive transactions as the price may fall or rise at any time.
Pi is different and is meant to be used by the common man. Pi is aimed at having a very progressive and stable value, meaning that it's price once risen can never fall, it will continuously keep rising.

3. Utility Value: The value of a coin is also determined by the utility around it, pi network is building a lot of utilities around it, lots of applications would be available within the pi blockchain so people can make transactions within it's blockchain, therefore the exchange of the pi coin for money will be drastically reduce, because why exchange it for money when you will still end up using that money you exhanged to buy something, why not just use the coin to buy that same thing directly. Make sense right? This method of increasing transactions within it's blockchain is what will make it's value keep sky rocketing exponentially.

There are lots of other reasons, if I keep going I might not stop anytime soon. So if you have not started mining, do well to start now, its never too late. Do this and thank me later in the nearest future

Thank you.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed: New To Stocks / UBA Share Certificate? / Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.