Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Solution For High Blood Pressure (testimonial) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution For High Blood Pressure (testimonial) (199 Views)

Read This Amazing Testimonial Of How CBD OIL Helped A CANCER Patient. / Help, High Blood Pressure. / What Was Your Last Blood Pressure Test Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution For High Blood Pressure (testimonial) by Iamfavored: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
My BP Testimony: I was added to this group several months ago by my friend but did not pay attention until 3 weeks ago.

I have been in drug for High Blood Pressure for many years, but reading here about natural food, herbs and juices encouraged me to discuss my peculiar issues with Mummy Dammylove.

She recommended that I use leaves of guava and soursop plus pineapple peel and drink regularly. This I have been taking in addition to the water therapy, natural fruit juices (I attended the 3-day training) and avoiding processed food as much as possible.

I can confirm to you that my BP has gone from the 145/93 (average) with prescription drugs to 130/80 average now. In such a short time, going natural has helped me a lot.

I also treated accompanying chest pain with Cayenne pepper in between (I gave a testimony on this earlier). Thanks to God and to Dammylove for helping people live healthy livestyles.

To join Evvagreen or learn more about reversing ailments naturally, contact Dammylove on the number below.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Manage Hypotension / 6 Best Health And Wellness Products On Amazon / The Importance Of Drinking Water For Weight Loss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.