Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos (17711 Views)

My Friend Paid N400k To Secure A Job That Pays N50k Monthly / Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. / My Friend's Interview Experience With A Company In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Misterc:

How much are you being paid to advertise ya church

Churches don't guarantee success.... It's the state of mind and your ability to learn new things while keeping positive mindset that guarantees success...
Know this and know peace...
hahahahahahahaha haha it's an experience, just come first love, wen I entered the sanctuary of the Lord, then understood I...
So come and watch that impossibility come to pass in your life..imagine having cancer and I refuse to tell u were u can. Go for free to healed
Re: My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos by halfdollar: 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
StonedLex:
https://www.nairaland.com/7539525/300k-job-lagos-120k-job#120345981

I'm using this to thank everyone one who made valuable point on the thread above regarding my friend who's finding it hard to choose either to keep working in Nasarawa state at 120k or go for an opportunity in Lagos for 300k.

He decided to go for Lagos because of the opportunities that abound there.
good afternoon boss abeg make una still help with work na , am able and ready to work this is my contact 07036441697
Re: My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos by Selfmotivated: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
Where una dey see all this kind of job
Re: My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos by thesicilian: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Parachoko:
People living in the cities in the North are safe.

I've been in Kano for like 7 days now, and am safe for now

If I see a very good offer for North, that's far better than what I make in Lagos, I will relocate fast fast, so far I will be living in the state capital
Re: My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos by AntiWailer: 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
nice decision.

the way Lagos works is opportunities can be geometric in nature,

Person wey start with 300k can get to 1M before u say Jack.
Re: My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos by Beautiful94: 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
lereinter:

Why was he confused earlier since he knew there was opportunities abound in the lagos job

You are way too harsh, sometimes we get confused and we seek for advise just so that we can be sure of our decisions.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos by crossbreedwears(m): 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
300k is fair enough for him to manage himself.
First of all, he should look for a self-con that's not more than 300 or 350k annually. Which is closer or flexible to work.
StonedLex:
https://www.nairaland.com/7539525/300k-job-lagos-120k-job#120345981

I'm using this to thank everyone one who made valuable point on the thread above regarding my friend who's finding it hard to choose either to keep working in Nasarawa state at 120k or go for an opportunity in Lagos for 300k.

He decided to go for Lagos because of the opportunities that abound there.
Re: My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos by snoopz: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tell him to start saving no matter how small and he should get other source of income, Na the only way to thrive in lasgidi be that
Re: My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos by BarrElChapo(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
BirtherOfKings:

He did well ..he needs to take few courses and attends winners chapel so he can prosper and make heaven in a grand style

Lmao, where was winners chapel when got the job. Dey play 🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos by kingi777: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
A friend also in the same Nasarawa State works with a federal government agency. Everything is easy; no stress; rent is cheap; feeding is over cheap compared to South. The problem is boredom. After work in the evening, apart from his house or lounge, nothing else unless he goes to mid week church service. So from 3 or 4pm, he would be counting time to pass, then sleeps to wake up the following day to go to work. He has thought of seeking for relocation to Southern Nigeria but don't know whether he will regret it. When ever he travels, he sees the bubbling lifestyle in the South and how they make more money than those in Nasarawa. Life is so simple in Nasarawa that one don't bother much with stress. Please, guys with experience can give more advice for him.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
MansoryMX:

I will rather take a 50k job in lagos than 120k job in any Northern State. Northern States are flagged off as red zone world wide. Living there is on your own risk.
you're very ignorant, Lagos is worse than most states in the north, you're not informed

1 Like

Re: My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos by Misterc(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
BirtherOfKings:
hahahahahahahaha haha it's an experience, just come first love, wen I entered the sanctuary of the Lord, then understood I...
So come and watch that impossibility come to pass in your life..imagine having cancer and I refuse to tell u were u can. Go for free to healed
There's a part of the bible where it's recorded that...... ".......Faith without works is dead..."
Re: My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos by ucee64(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Misterc:

How much are you being paid to advertise ya church

Churches don't guarantee success.... It's the state of mind and your ability to learn new things while keeping positive mindset that guarantees success...
Know this and know peace...
God bless you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos by Joseph1505(m): 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
4 STEPS THAT COULD GET YOU $1000 IN 1 MONTH AS A COPYWRITER.

1. I learnt from an expert

2. I worked like a United States Citizen.

3. I did lots of research about

4. I never trusted upwork or Fiverr to give me jobs, I created all by myself.

Learn from Greg today
Re: My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos by StonedLex(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
halfdollar:
good afternoon boss abeg make una still help with work na , am able and ready to work this is my contact 07036441697
Which state are you?
Re: My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos by 56shams: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
MansoryMX:

I will rather take a 50k job in lagos than 120k job in any Northern State. Northern States are flagged off as red zone world wide. Living there is on your own risk.

I wanted passing at first but let me stop and enlighten you small. Ignorance is what made people think all the northern states are risky to live in. The peace in some nothern states you can’t find it any where in southern part of the country. I have stayed in Nasarawa for more than 10yrs and also stayed in Bauchi for some years too . Life in the north is very simple, you can live a very comfortable life with small income, no congestion, no traffic hold ups and so on. And most of the northern states(capitals most especially) have stable electricity and good road. I really use to pity those in Lagos honestly, I can’t stay there except if the offer is huge.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos by Anunakeeh: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
56shams:

I wanted passing at first but let me stop and enlighten you small. Ignorance is what made people think all the northern states are risky to live in. The peace in some nothern states you can’t find it any where in southern part of the country. I have stayed in Nasarawa for more than 10yrs and also stayed in Bauchi for some years too . Life in the north is very simple, you can live a very comfortable life with small income, no congestion, no traffic hold ups and so on. And most of the northern states(capitals most especially) have stable electricity and good road. I really use to pity those in Lagos honestly, I can’t stay there except if the offer is huge.

Not everyone loves Peace of mind, Moderate Income, Serene and Cool environment.

Most Nigerians are Wild Babarians who lives like Animals and Very Lousy. So A Congested & Extremely Stinky place like Lagos Is what fits most of Them.

Nothing Can ever Surprise me about Typical Nigerians. I have seen them Indulge In Worst of the Worst Things which left in Awe till this Moment.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 27, 2023
To Command Power You Must Have This

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaEwt8NVF7Y
Re: My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos by BirtherOfKings(f): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Misterc:

There's a part of the bible where it's recorded that...... ".......Faith without works is dead..."
so your works is to do which one? Hahahahahahah

Be reminded of the Covenant Wonder Night today at Winners Chapel,Canaanland,Ota by 10:00pm.There shall be a live broadcast to Lagos and Ota.This shall also include a session of Blood of Sprinkling.God shall be taking us far above the shadows and putting in our hands the master key that will launch us into space,far above all principalities and powers.Death will not have dominion over you any longer in Jesus name.For details call:07010539798, 9070311547.Bishop David Oyedepo

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Jobberman ? / How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted For Npower Batch C Stream 2 / N-Power Adopts Whistle Blowing Strategy To Expose Volunteers Already Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.