Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Oshiomhole Campaigns For Tinubu, APC In Owan West (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Campaigns For Tinubu, APC In Owan West (Video) (7504 Views)

Lady Turns Her Business Office Into Peter Obi Campiagn Office In Owan Edo State / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu (Video) / Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Tinubu, APC In Owan West (Video) by afbstrategies: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Indispensable85:

Cry blood....
Everyone except a mumu like you knows that oshiomhole wears khaki mostly, except for some special occasions.
You are one of the thugs Oshiomhole has been brainwashing up and down. What's the difference between you and a thief? Tinubu came to your place and called you Yahoo boys in your brainwashed faces, what have you done about it? Olodo! He live in a 2 billion naira mansion out there and is wearing khaki only for mumus like you. They will catch you and marry you off to other men in jail one day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Go My Portugal Visa. Now I Don't Care If Nigeria Burn. / Recent Pictures Of Buhari Spark Rumors Of Ill Health. / Bandits Kill 7, Abduct 13 Family Members In Kaduna, FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.