Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign (14235 Views)

Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? / Uzodinma: PDP Behind Plot To Humiliate Oshiomhole Out Of Office / Why I Refused To Remove Emefiele - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by kcnwaigbo: 6:23am On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:

You really think someone like Tinubu won't have access to the new notes

Dey play, just get play!

Most of you go get sense by February
He won't get enough to go round
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by floret23(f): 6:25am On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:

Keep fooling yourself. February is here
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

The only governor who didn’t borrow to achieve, that saved and part of the savings built an airport and did other things.

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:25am On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu is an urchin ..

Belated one at that
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by afbstrategies: 6:28am On Jan 26, 2023
Buhari does not want his legacy tarnished.
He doesn't want to be succeeded by BAT who brags that he is richer than 4 Nigerian states.

Gerrittt? lipsrsealed
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by adecz: 6:43am On Jan 26, 2023
Jack500:

You really think someone like Tinubu won't have access to the new notes

Dey play, just get play!

Most of you go get sense by February

How can he get hold of say, N30bn
new notes cash, especially as the
cashless policy takes hold & withdrawal
limits in place❓

These things will be strictly monitored
against the politicians by Emefiele, since
his vendetta has targets.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by ZombieSlayer1: 6:50am On Jan 26, 2023
Ayodeoba:
they are after one man but punishing millions of poor citizens, do you know how bad my business is affected concerning this old naira notes? Now on Friday I will go and deposit the cash with me, close my business and continue waiting for the cbn decision! Hereby loosing thousands of money everyday
It's a discomfort, true, but think of the long-term benefits. If that "1 man" wins, it may lead to your business folding as he'll just be Buhari Pro Max
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by kingyakos: 6:59am On Jan 26, 2023
oyin44:
grin biafran people

E go pain u till grave
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by kingyakos: 7:00am On Jan 26, 2023
We know already
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Ayodeoba: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

It's a discomfort, true, but think of the long-term benefits. If that "1 man" wins, it may lead to your business folding as he'll just be Buhari Pro Max
only a dunce person reasons this way. Either any of them that wins,my business will not fold and besides it’s only atiku and tinubu that I know is destined to win,atiku is even worst at killing local businesses

2 Likes

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by ZombieSlayer1: 7:12am On Jan 26, 2023
Ayodeoba:
only a dunce person reasons this way. Either any of them that wins,my business will not fold and besides it’s only atiku and tinubu that I know is destined to win,atiku is even worst at killing local businesses
More than 30% of businesses folded under the same APC that you're supporting. Nigeria retrogressed under every index of development under the same APC that you're supporting.

Only a fool reinforces failure, are you saying you're a fool? If Peter Obi was contesting under APC and Tinubu contesting under LP, would you be here supporting APC?

Tinubu brought this disastrous government into power, why are you planning to reinforce the failure??

It pains me the way you guys are disgracing the Yoruba race. There are more than 200 ethnic groups with more than 200 million Nigerians, the Yoruba and Igbo are just two. We Nigerians are watching you both, and learning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by saintrow1: 7:23am On Jan 26, 2023
Another lies and propaganda against tinubu. You people told us that it was tinubu that was behind the naira redesign so that others wont have access to money for election, now you people are telling us that tinubu is after the CBN governor. Anything just to make tinubu look bad won't work.

BAT 2023 ♾️

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by hollywater: 7:24am On Jan 26, 2023
Emefiele my guy Weldon. Keep pressing that Man wey dey lick microphone neck.
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by SmartPolician: 7:34am On Jan 26, 2023
Ayodeoba:
they are after one man but punishing millions of poor citizens, do you know how bad my business is affected concerning this old naira notes? Now on Friday I will go and deposit the cash with me, close my business and continue waiting for the cbn decision! Hereby loosing thousands of money everyday. Govt that cannot create job but destroying people hustle everyday

The decision to redesign naira remains the best policy put forward by Emefiele. The problem is that it's poorly implemented. More than a decade ago, the same CBN formulated a policy to compel people to carry less cash and perform digital transactions. Today, CBN has developed the eNaira wallet but nobody wants to use it.

The truth is, the banker's bank wants us to carry less cash and use the e-channels more. That's why they reduced our withdrawal limit. Digital transactions have lots of benefits more than paper money. This is exactly what M-Pesa is doing in Kenya. The problem of Nigerians is that we have refused to totally embrace digital payments.

Lastly, I strongly advise you get a POS for your business or start accepting transfers. There's no going back on this policy.
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Backpedal: 7:36am On Jan 26, 2023
Osidazz19:

What's even the purpose of changing the notes? You have to have compelling reasons that will be beneficial to the country. So far I have not seen any tangible positive reason for changing it. On top of that, it's been executed very poorly and very unorganized.
Anyone who have plenty of cash if their house can always circumvent the laws and rules in Nigeria to get it into the banking system hence the need for it is valid.

Isn't it clear that the policy is targeted at Tinubu and co?

Those monies were stockpiled overtime

You cannot swap that much money with any bank at short notice
Even if you are the president

Your only bet is to pay in the monies and then do wire transfers

Which the CBN has been monitoring tightly too
There are daily reports rendered to CBN from all commercial banks and their vault balances

An unusual spike; and the CBN comes knocking

Emefiele has a serious hard on for Tinubu
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Ayodeoba: 7:38am On Jan 26, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

More than 30% of businesses folded under the same APC that you're supporting. Nigeria retrogressed under every index of development under the same APC that you're supporting.

Only a fool reinforces failure, are you saying you're a fool? If Peter Obi was contesting under APC and Tinubu contesting under LP, would you be here supporting APC?

Tinubu brought this disastrous government into power, why are you planning to reinforce the failure??

It pains me the way you guys are disgracing the Yoruba race. There are more than 200 ethnic groups with more than 200 million Nigerians, the Yoruba and Igbo are just two. We Nigerians are watching you both, and learning
the truth is this, Peter have no tangible past records that sells his candidacy,it’s only hyping from his tribesmen,if a sitting governor from his region can tell us not to be deceived about him. What do you expect people like us to do?

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Backpedal: 7:39am On Jan 26, 2023
adecz:

How can he get hold of say, N30bn
new notes cash, especially as the
cashless policy takes hold & withdrawal
limits in place❓

These things will be strictly monitored
against the politicians by Emefiele, since
his vendetta has targets.

They don't know
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Backpedal: 7:42am On Jan 26, 2023
Ayodeoba:
the truth is this, Peter have no tangible past records that sells his candidacy,it’s only hyping from his tribesmen,if a sitting governor from his region can tell us not to be deceived about him. What do you expect people like us to do?
That's not true

His records speak for him
He is not doing enough to amplify it.....

Peter Obi greatly improved security in Anambra state by bringing unconventional means.

Anybody indicted in kidnapping got his family house in the village demolished
In Igbo custom; that's one of the worst punishment you can give anyone; coupled with the stigma attached to it

Kidnapping went down the drain quick

Go and verify this I am telling you

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Blaze14k: 7:47am On Jan 26, 2023
Ayodeoba:
one mumu spotted,I swear you guys don’t know what you saying, I am talking about my own business,you re talking about politicians,I am not even voting because I don’t have any interest in even taking the voters card,but my business is already affected like this,larger people who comes to patronize me are people who doesn’t have knowledge about online banking and they are still bringing old notes running into millions of naira everyday,now I am very scared to take this money from them and it’s badly affecting my business already

Bro thats the reason u should get ur card and vote out bad government. You see how u are complaining about the withdrawal limit that is how everyone is complaining about this government. So get ur pvc and vote

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by ZombieSlayer1: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2023
Ayodeoba:
Tinubu has no tangible past records too, if you're honest to yourself. All the shouts of "he built Lagos" is similar to a governor coming in 10 years time to claim he built Abuja whereas Abuja is the current federal capital and is being built with the collective wealth of the country.
There are statistics to support the fact that Obi took Anambra from the lowest indices to one of the best states in this country, but you know Tinubu once said "na statistics we go chop", which is funny considering that same Tinubu claims he was an accountant.

The governor in his state supports a different political party and so he can support anyone he wants to support. Not everyone is like Tinubu who has maintained a strangle-hold on Lagos since he became governor, appointing his cronies as successors.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by onuman: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2023
The billions of Naira stolen to be burnt.
The billions of Naira stolen from the purse of Federal Inland Revenues Service by Tinubu who had his boy, Fowler, as boss of FIRS for years since 2015.
Tinubu swore that he will win presidential election because of his belief to buy voters and election officials to rewrite election results.
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 26, 2023
hisexcellency34:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/naira-redesign-tinubu-behind-plot-to-remove-emefiele-says-atiku-campaign/

Daniel Bwala, you are intelligently lazy. I have observed you several times and corrected you.

In a country where Finance Minister said she was not briefed by CBN governor and only got to know about Naira redesign through media. This is a country where the CBN governor escaped abroad and converted his leave of absence to annual leave and overstayed because of DSS arrest.

Is Tinubu the person controlling DSS? Is Tinubu the person controlling Minister of Finance? Is Tinubu the person controlling Attorney General of the Federation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by emmanuelbrown26: 8:29am On Jan 26, 2023
Osidazz19:
Emefiele is the WORST CBN GOVERNOR EVER.
Not doubt about that. If he was from the North, chai the noise for his removal would have made Corona look like child's play.
I listened to his interview, he sounds like a complete slowpoke with very poor command of simple sentences.
Does not sound very smart at all and his policies so far have been disasters.
Buhari should have removed him long time ago. I trust Tinubu would have removed him and replace him with an intelligent person from the SE.
Too late to cry bro, maybe some other time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by emmanuelbrown26: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2023
Ayodeoba:
they are after one man but punishing millions of poor citizens, do you know how bad my business is affected concerning this old naira notes? Now on Friday I will go and deposit the cash with me, close my business and continue waiting for the cbn decision! Hereby loosing thousands of money everyday. Govt that cannot create job but destroying people hustle everyday
Why won't ur d man business fold when u voted somebody like buhari without good economic plan and warming up to vote a dementia sick old man, deal with it. Emefiele is going nowhere
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by emmanuelbrown26: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2023
Doyou2019:

This is rich coming from a known Tinubidiot who only a few days ago was quoted as saying : "nigeria is not for the igbos. You re useless"
You urchins are very terrible people!
Very useless to d core

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by EzekielAkins: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2023
Osidazz19:
Emefiele is the WORST CBN GOVERNOR EVER.
Not doubt about that. If he was from the North, chai the noise for his removal would have made Corona look like child's play.
I listened to his interview, he sounds like a complete slowpoke with very poor command of simple sentences.
Does not sound very smart at all and his policies so far have been disasters.
Buhari should have removed him long time ago. I trust Tinubu would have removed him and replace him with an intelligent person from the SE.

Cry cry baby!!!
Just know that, This is very likely. It isn't easy to change bullion vans of old Naira notes.
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 26, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
Tinubu himself has given up on the election, he is now accusing Buhari and his ASO Rock cabal of sabotaging his presidential ambition
Tinubu has now turned activist all of a sudden

Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing A Game

By

Temidayo Akinsuyi

Jan 25, 2023

Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC), Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN) has thrown his weight behind the claim by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) that there are attempts to sabotage his presidential bid through naira redesign and fuel scarcity.

Tinubu during his rally in Abeokuta, Ogun State on Wednesday specifically said the fuel crisis and the scarcity of the redesigned naira notes were artificially created to discourage people from voting for the APC and sabotage his election.

Tinubu said, “We will use our PVCs to take over government from them, if they like let them create fuel crisis, even if they said there is no fuel, we will trek to vote. They are full of mischief, they could say there is no fuel. They have been scheming to create a fuel crisis, but forget about it. Relax, I Asiwaju have told you that the issue of fuel supply will be permanently addressed”.

Speaking with DAILY INDEPENDENT, Sagay said he is surprised that President Muhammadu Buhari has not called Godwin Emefiele, Central Bank Governor (CBN) to order on his insistence that there is no going back on the January 31 deadline for the usage of the old naira notes.

“I suspect that because when people in responsible positions begin to create hardship and annoyance and anger in the population which will be directed against the government, just before an election, the effect of that is that the government is going to be blamed by the voters and they may decide out of anger to vote for another party.

“It will drive away votes from the ruling party which they will blame for the conditions and circumstances being created by these very dangerous people”.

“What Emefiele is trying to do in saying you cannot use the existing currency after the 31st of January in a situation where the new currency is not available to be used is a plot to create disaffection for the government and indirectly create an unfavorable image for that government before the populace in a few weeks to an election. There is no question about that”.

“What is surprising is that no one stopping him. The president has not stopped him and he is saying there is no going back in an action which is a sabotage of the goodwill of that government. It is just incredible”.

“On fuel scarcity, I can’t understand it. It has never happened before. This is going to be three months now and the NNPC is saying there is no shortage, they have enough supply for another three months. Yet, we cannot find petrol anywhere. Somebody is playing a game. I suspect after the election we are going to have petrol”.

“I agree with what Tinubu is saying. Something underhand is going on in this country which is intended to affect the outcome of the election”.
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Cantonese: 8:50am On Jan 26, 2023
Ayodeoba:
one mumu spotted,I swear you guys don’t know what you saying, I am talking about my own business,you re talking about politicians,I am not even voting because I don’t have any interest in even taking the voters card,but my business is already affected like this,larger people who comes to patronize me are people who doesn’t have knowledge about online banking and they are still bringing old notes running into millions of naira everyday,now I am very scared to take this money from them and it’s badly affecting my business already

Please stop disgracing yourself. Stop calling people mumu when you are a MUNTULA.

Youths like you hang out on this platform, complaint about how the country has been bifurcated by the political class. You all clamored for the present political leadership that has engraved you all with misery, poverty and hardship.

Small rat, for your information, the same President that you voted into power in 2015 (that is if you were of age), carried out the same policy in 1984, as a military ruler, just before he was removed. Nigerians complied and moved ahead within the stipulated period. You all voted for the same man and now are not comfortable with his policies. How ironic!

If you choose not to vote for the proper leaders, how can you effect the right change needed? How can society or the economy get better when you consistently sing the praises of wrong fellows?

If your business suffers, common sense should tell you that it is this naira redesign difficulty is temporary. The process must experience its challenges for a little while and the nation will move ahead, as quickly as possible.

You fail to look at the bigger picture of the multiplier effect on the nation. That you small money, keep it for a few days and you can move on again.

Stop displaying your ignorance please.
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Cantonese: 8:53am On Jan 26, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bro thats the reason u should get ur card and vote out bad government. You see how u are complaining about the withdrawal limit that is how everyone is complaining about this government. So get ur pvc and vote

But he deceptively told us that he does not have a PVC. Surely the fellow is the type that can die at the INEC office in search of his PVC. He is an emi lo kan follower.
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Cantonese: 9:10am On Jan 26, 2023
CutieKing:

Some of you are so stupid to think beyond your anus...
So if this policy is intended to affect politicians, is it of tinubu status that would affect?.
Is you poor citizens that will suffer it the most not the ruling class.

What a foolish youth. You no kuku get work. Suffer, misery, poverty and hardship no fit tire you. E dey your full body and blood.

Is the policy targeted at politicians or make the country better? Olodo. Only Tinubu supporters are lamenting a policy that affects all the parties and the entire country, for now.

Let me lecture your olodo self a little.

1. It help deepen our drive to entrench a cashless economy.

2. It is aimed at checking the increasing ease and risk of currency counterfeiting in the country.

3. It is a policy that would assist in the fight against corruption, which you vote bribe taking muntulas are resisting.

4. To control currency in circulation and reduce the overall cost of currency management.

5. It will would assist in the fight against corruption, which may be an aberration to corruption loving citizens.

Every decent country has policies in place to secure the economy and make lives better for the citizens. Difficult as it seems presently because of the shortness of time and the upcoming election, Nigerians can at least have some respite from criminals in the interim.
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Danisaint112(m): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2023
oyin44:
grin biafran people

Werey Atiku look like Biafran for your eye abi. Abi you no Sabi read ode. 😡 "tuomittu olento" like you. 😐
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Ayodeoba: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2023
Cantonese:

Please stop disgracing yourself. Stop calling people mumu when you are a MUNTULA.

Youths like you hang out on this platform, complaint about how the country has been bifurcated by the political class. You all clamored for the present political leadership that has engraved you all with misery, poverty and hardship.

Small rat, for your information, the same President that you voted into power in 2015 (that is if you were of age), carried out the same policy in 1984, as a military ruler, just before he was removed. Nigerians complied and moved ahead within the stipulated period. You all voted for the same man and now are not comfortable with his policies. How ironic!

If you choose not to vote for the proper leaders, how can you effect the right change needed? How can society or the economy get better when you consistently sing the praises of wrong fellows?

If your business suffers, common sense should tell you that it is this naira redesign difficulty is temporary. The process must experience its challenges for a little while and the nation will move ahead, as quickly as possible.

You fail to look at the bigger picture of the multiplier effect on the nation. That you small money, keep it for a few days and you can move on again.

Stop displaying your ignorance please.
you people just vomit talks without reasoning properly, these policies, no one will be against it if substitute had been in place,it’s a gradual process not gra gra.
The same step they took concerning the closure of boarders which skyrocketed the price of rice. You fail to see that by now banks should have stopped giving old notes across the canter,the atm machines are not loaded. But common man should suffer because of a policies bound to achieve nothing positive except more inconveniences and fraud. You aren’t even thinking of those in rural areas,you think Nigeria ends in Lagos and Abuja
Re: Naira Redesign: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Emefiele, Says Atiku Campaign by Ayodeoba: 9:31am On Jan 26, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Tinubu has no tangible past records too, if you're honest to yourself. All the shouts of "he built Lagos" is similar to a governor coming in 10 years time to claim he built Abuja whereas Abuja is the current federal capital and is being built with the collective wealth of the country.
There are statistics to support the fact that Obi took Anambra from the lowest indices to one of the best states in this country, but you know Tinubu once said "na statistics we go chop", which is funny considering that same Tinubu claims he was an accountant.

The governor in his state supports a different political party and so he can support anyone he wants to support. Not everyone is like Tinubu who has maintained a strangle-hold on Lagos since he became governor, appointing his cronies as successors.
at least if I can’t mention many of tinubu achievements in Lagos while governing, i wrote Waec and school in Lagos for free during tinubu government. That’s my personal experience and there re many more to mention.
Where re obi legacy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Kills Suspected Bomber In Kano / Senator Barnabas Gemade: Buhari’s Government Shameful, There’s Ethnic Cleansing / Atiku, Tambuwal, PDP Ask Court To Dismiss Wike’s “Frivolity, Baseless” Suit

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.