Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Tinubu Feels Betrayed Because Buhari Has Scattered His 'buy Vote' Plans. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Feels Betrayed Because Buhari Has Scattered His 'buy Vote' Plans. (434 Views)

MY Pastor Almost Scattered His 27 Years Church Today. / Falae: Herdsmen Believe They Own Nigeria Because Buhari Is Fulani / Apc, Pdp, Sdp, Adc, Others All Found New Ways To Buy Vote, Say Monitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Feels Betrayed Because Buhari Has Scattered His 'buy Vote' Plans. by Holybwoy: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu will not get up to 200,000 votes in the entire 36 states if 1kobo isn't shared at the polls.

This isn't 1999 when people do not know the truth. The internet have set everyone free. Even if he shares 50k on election day, his emergence still dey shake.

However, what baffles me is the fact that he does not enjoy support from Buhari and the cabals. The body language they are giving is that they know they have failed but handing over to someone who's worse than Buhari will spell doom for Nigeria.. they know this!

Thankfully, the petrol scarcity will linger, money will be scarce, suffering will abound and Nigerians will take that anger to the polls..

A win win for Nigerians in my book.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Feels Betrayed Because Buhari Has Scattered His 'buy Vote' Plans. by hisgrace090: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
So Tinubu is afraid of not buying vote indeed?
It's a pity.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Feels Betrayed Because Buhari Has Scattered His 'buy Vote' Plans. by BossGerald: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
Lol, I thought urchins said the naira re colouring has nothing to do with his election plans??

Hahaha, dem no go know wetin go hit them grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Feels Betrayed Because Buhari Has Scattered His 'buy Vote' Plans. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
Only God can stop Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Feels Betrayed Because Buhari Has Scattered His 'buy Vote' Plans. by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
Tinubu does not exist

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Feels Betrayed Because Buhari Has Scattered His 'buy Vote' Plans. by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
I will advise Nigerians not to take anything coming from this government seriously until after elections

You remember the drama Oshiomole played with Yakubu (INEC chairman) during the last election undecided

No be so them say them dey fight Tinubu No be Tinubu dey represent their party now

Let's stay focus abeg!
Re: Tinubu Feels Betrayed Because Buhari Has Scattered His 'buy Vote' Plans. by Jostoman: 11:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
This has really shown that it is thugs, vote buying and changing of results they have been using to win electoin in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Feels Betrayed Because Buhari Has Scattered His 'buy Vote' Plans. by Felabrity: 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Buhari give am uppercut
Re: Tinubu Feels Betrayed Because Buhari Has Scattered His 'buy Vote' Plans. by karnap(m): 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin angry grin grin grin another APC urchin spotted...
Buhari has stopped him. cheesy cheesy
igbotormentor:
Only God can stop Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

Armed Thugs In Jandor’s Campaign Vehicles Engage In Fierce Gun Battle (video) / Babatunde Fashola Has Denied Promising That APC Will Fix Power In 6-momths / Shocking Videos: Oyimbo Journalist Exposes Tinubu & Mc Oluomo Thuggery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.