Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

The Most Funniest Sight Or Thing You Ever Heared Of. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Most Funniest Sight Or Thing You Ever Heared Of. (894 Views)

What Is The Wierdest Question Or Thing You Ever Looked Up On Google? ;D / Who Is The Most Funniest Comedian In Nigeria? / World Most Funniest Question ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Funniest Sight Or Thing You Ever Heared Of. by skybeauty(f): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2007
Please lets just post our most funniest expirience. Mine was the one I heared about my younger brother, it happened dat my mum wasn't going to pick him from school so she gave him a t.fare, but his carelessness led to the misplacement of the money,so he had to trek angry.

On his way back, he decided to go pluck Cashew cos he was tired and hungry, after plucking and licking the stuff on the tree he slept off right there on the tree.
Re: The Most Funniest Sight Or Thing You Ever Heared Of. by Aiphie(f): 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2007
Huh
Re: The Most Funniest Sight Or Thing You Ever Heared Of. by clemcykul(f): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2007
yes indeed it is the funniest grin grin grin grin grin ;Dlol

hope his dead now

coz da cashew friuts in my orchard are almost gone angry

and am really suspectn dat brova of urs grin grin grin grin grin

and if i catch him again near my house i'll tie him to the tree sad

and spank his ass real gud kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

dammit am dead serious grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Funniest Sight Or Thing You Ever Heared Of. by Migines(m): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2007
"Excuse sir, wats dat fckn name of urs?"

(1) (Reply)

Best Joke Competition / Scientific Discovery / Kids In School Think Quick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.