Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead (26222 Views)

New Naira Notes Deadline: This Is The Text I Received Now. / Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development / Peter Obi Is Ahead Of Atiku - Festus Keyamo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead by Enemyofpeace: 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Happy Queuing day.
Which queue are you joining?🤷🤷
Queue for New naira notes🤷
Queue for PVC, 🤷Queue for Fuel🤷
Re: Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead by Guidedee(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Penguin2:

Ogbeni…!

Tinubu is not ahead anywhere. If he was ahead, he wouldn’t be crying.

And talking about Malami doing whatever to continue eating under Atiku, Malami, and almost everyone else who served under Buhari, has packed enough money to last them their entire lifetime and even their children.

So, quit the lamentations and go and tell Tinubu to prepare to go to the polls on equal and even ground with candidates without hoping to mobilize resources or state apparatuses to subvert the will of the people.

Shebi he said he’s popular? Let him test his popularity in the field of contest.
See Ori Yin TI Daru NI? How can he be silent when he will contest under the ticket of the ruling party which is currently doling out hardship to Nigerians? Will people love to vote for the party?
Re: Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead by stacyadams: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
beejaay:

shut the f**kup.. you only remember useless comments when it doesnt favour you..when buhari wsas doing all sort of policy summersault and people were crying sebi you lot were supporting him ni because he is your party people and tinubu ur lord ask you lot to keep quiet so as not to jeopardise his desire..whe he closed borders you defended him, when he bugled judges homes you supported him, when he used remote control to rig in oyetola in his first time you supported him, when dollar was getting decimated you supported and rationalized it for him, when fulani herdsmen were on rampage you supported him and even asked for the cows, when python was dancing you supported him, you have supported every single action of his since 2015, actions that have destroyed the country and calling anyone that state otherwise as wailers, enemies of the country but just this once that he is against ur lord and saviour you immediate realized all this ur jargons...you guys are swines of earth, the greatest devil ever liveth that even satan will be afraid of you.. we were here when we had fuel scarcity for months before 2015 election that you lot defended,the fuel price increase that you all defended but now morning don come una begin they cry..una think say we don forget abi....thunder fire all of you

Don't mind those hypocritical rats and urchins
Re: Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead by TechtraGadgets: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
HomoSapiien:
If Tinubu was a coward, he would not voice one bit about the implication of the kind of frenzy and panic some elements in the current government are trying to activate on Nigerians.

Before the presidential primaries, it was rumored that Malami was supporting Emefiele to clinch the presidential ticket, hence we can always say, since Abba Kyari who was the former owner of Emefiele, died, Malami has taken over in putting leash on his neck and directing him wherever he so will.

Nobody is against the new naira policy but question is, why didn’t the circulate the new notes since it was printed out in December? Why is it now that it’s just barely a week to the deadline that they’re trying to compel everyone to get it from the banks, when actually they’re yet to distribute enough to the banks?

Why should they try to frustrate Nigerians, why should they cause unnecessary panic in the public?

There was no real fuel scarcity for the past 6 years, how come it’s starting now?

Now, Tinubu has shown that he’s ahead, confident and not a coward the more reason why he voiced out yesterday. If it were some Lilly liver politician, he would remain muted while these elements make Nigerians angry at him, but now that he's voiced out, expect this who thing to disappear in a few days.

The cabals (Malami and co) know quite well that should Tinubu president, it'd not be business for them as it currently is with Buhari, they're scared and they probably striked a bargain with Atiku and they're eager to work with him so they can have food on their table again.

Because you can see clearly how fast Atiku campaign team quickly replied back to Tinubu outburst. They never expected he would be bold enough to call out the cabal and they know quite well that with that outburst, their game plan is going down.

Don't forget it was until he voiced out prior the primaries before Buhari's cabal go down low, now he's voiced out again and they'd have no option that to go down low. Watch out!

Politicians have been calling each other out for more than a year.

This argument is really daft.
Re: Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead by Valent1007: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hopium:
Well said.
Forget this story about sagacity. When it was Fulani herders issues, he kept mute, when rice was sold for forty thousand he kept quiet, when fuel starts selling for 300 naira before now, he said nothing until now, and you are saying courageous. Do you know how long people have been buying fuel especially petrol for 450 in the East? When it comes to personal ambition the person will be asking you to trek to the polling unit to vote with knowing how you have been managing.
You can't but marvel at the sagacity and intellect of Tinubu.

Asiwaju controlled the narrative yesterday. "You're suffering fuel and naira scarcity because they don't want me to win the race." A very simple and sophisticated chess move.

"Even if there's no fuel, we will trek to cast our vote" grin

His move yesterday has a lot of meaning.

- he projected his importance and relevance by literally saying the cabals are making over 200m Nigerians suffer because of his ambition
- like you said, he's no coward
- he reaffirm his confidence
- he won more southerners to his corner (those with zero knowledge of Nigerian politics will say otherwise; there's something called pity vote)

What i'm anticipating will follow now and have already started is his friends in the northern hemisphere reechoing his sentiment. You will see a lot of them comment in the news starting today.

The cabals are left with two options, both further boosting the chances of Tinubu next month.

1. resolve the fuel and naira scarcity and the narrative becomes "Nigerians got relief because Asiwaju voiced out - he's relevant and the real deal" - that's what media will print out.

2. continue hoarding and it's "they're making us suffer because of tinubu"

I saw Atiku took the bait yesterday immediately Asiwaju made the comment. grin The mumu man and PDP didn't think well before playing their chess move.
Re: Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead by Reallv: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hopium:

APC would have lost the presidential election if Osinbanjo won the ticket. Atiku would be coasting to victory by now.

Osinbanjo shouldn't gotten near the election at all. As the VP of a disastrous presidency, without the blessing of Asiwaju, how did he plan to campaign? PDP would shredded him to pieces.
over correct they worry you chai...i cut cap for you.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead by nairamaniac: 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
shuttox:

You no get talk
Tinubu packaged Buhari for us
Why is he crying ??
He is even afraid to tell Nigerians that Buhari messed up for 8years
He can't tell us that buhari failed Nigeria while he is still in apc.
Honorable thing he should have done was to leave leave the party honorably as some other people did.

But unfortunately, his ambitions outweighs his honour.
Re: Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead by beejaay: 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
Babathanks:

I’m not saying u are wrong ooo. I stayed in Abuja and I have a good relationship with all this ministry and ministers. When Buhari close our border in south west, tinubu beg him to open it, he even travel from lagos and meet Buhari here in Abuja, and told him that hunger will kill his people If the policy stand,but the guy refuses and he told him that he don’t want him to put mouth in any of is government again. I’m not calling tinubu Saint, but trust me is a Pro Yoruba and a pro southerner first before any Nigeria. If I mistakenly travel to village for voting the guy will have my vote

bros you are free to vote whomever you want, its your right and u must exercise it as you deem fit.. we encouraged everyone to vote according to their conscience but i tried to enlightened my families and loved ones to do is to vote not based on religion or tribe but based on competence, fairnes, justice and equity cos at the end of the day we will all patronise the same market buy from the same store and suffer the same consequence...tinubu or any leaders at that wont hesitate to treat my Bleep if i stepped on their egos cos none of them care about you or me so its then right to look for what is right and better on grand scheme of things, what will benefit everyone, what will propel is towards statehood cos i want a nation that is fair and just for my kids and grand kid, i dont want them to go through the same tribal nonesense i went through

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead by Bragalane: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Of what use is debating what you deceit yourself with bro enjoy your delusion you are at liberty to. You need not ask what i mean.

jaxxy:

Atleast u didn't deny where the money came from. How can sm1 use drug money and still conduct credible elections?

U mean he used drug money and conducted selection? as per godfather concern.

which elections did tinubu conduct? His own vp when he was a governor said the government was run like a cartel.

Fighting for democracy so u can enslave people under ur godfatherism is not democracy. They are enemies of democracy conducting selection not elections.

They are dictators wey dey disguise.
Re: Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead by TheChameleon: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hopium:
Well said.

Asiwaju controlled the narrative yesterday. "You're suffering fuel and naira scarcity because they don't want me to win the race." A very simple and sophisticated chess move.

- he projected his importance and relevance by literally saying the cabals are making over 200m Nigerians suffer because of his ambition
- he won more southerners to his corner (those with zero knowledge of Nigerian politics will say otherwise; there's something called pity vote)

What i'm anticipating will follow now and have already started is his friends in the northern hemisphere reechoing his sentiment. You will see a lot of them comment in the news starting today.

The cabals are left with two options, both further boosting the chances of Tinubu next month.

1. resolve the fuel and naira scarcity and the narrative becomes "Nigerians got relief because Asiwaju voiced out - he's relevant and the real deal" - that's what media will print out.

I saw Atiku took the bait yesterday immediately Asiwaju made the comment. grin The mumu man and PDP didn't think well before playing their chess move.

Brilliant analysis!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead by Hopium: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
If I could see the game plan from the beginning, I wonder why/how Pandora and Mikano couldn't see same. A very big shame to PO and his followers. The naira swap should have been an easy chess game to score political point and prove to Nigerian he isn't just all talks. PO is too empty; I'm sorry to say.

Hopium:
Well said.

Re: Fuel Subsidy, New Naira Note Deadline: This Is Why Tinubu Is Ahead by TheChameleon: 9:10am On Feb 11, 2023
Hopium:
Well said.

Wish I knew your other monikers to read past comments. But it was a very astute analysis that foretold exactly what happened.

I am an ardent supporter of Tinubu..but do you really think he will prevail ? I have concerns about the North backing out at the last minute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Rapes 4-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa / Election Litigation: Can Peter Obi Again Alter Nigeria’s Election Calendar? / Lagos Girls Versus Governor Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.