Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) (19555 Views)

Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria / 2023: PDP Governors Kick As Atiku Plans To Retain Peter Obi As Running Mate / 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Omakraid:

You should also shut up and get out of my mention.. Have you seen me dragging with anyone on Nairaland and Must you comment on every post you see? It's because of people like you that they abuse our people here and there simply because tribal sentiments are always in your posts. NONSENSE 🙄
but next time use your common sense before you spill rubbish from your mouth. propaganda is not the best way to sell your candidates.if you want to promote pandora theif pls tell us his achievements not by spoiling other people's name in the name of promoting your useless candidate
Re: Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) by gift2xl: 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Indispensable85:

Useless bastard! Tinubu's head will haunt you down.

Your cause is irredeemable, your a dead man walking without destination.
Re: Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) by ijoba22(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) by gassbee: 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
Workch:
I am not an Atiku supporter but this achimugu isn't making sense anymore.

these are very serious allegation
Re: Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) by Workch: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
gassbee:
these are very serious allegation
I think he's been sponsored else they can go to court.

It's a paid campaign
Re: Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) by moskush1(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Atiku is becoming more popular by this singular act of stupidity
Re: Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) by Omakraid(f): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

but next time use your common sense before you spill rubbish from your mouth. propaganda is not the best way to sell your candidates.if you want to promote pandora theif pls tell us his achievements not by spoiling other people's name in the name of promoting your useless candidate
I don't usually do this but you are very very very very silly🤦... Have you ever seen me try to sell any candidate on nairaland or did you see my moniker arguing with anyone on politics🤷 .. Again you must be so so silly despite being an adult (that's if you are)... I wish I can send a slap across your cheeks for mentioning me this afternoon. You are very very silly.. Dayo o silly gaan ni ti oo ba ri eni so fun e.. You can imagine.. Ma quote mi mo, mio ni time fun iranu and I know that if you respect yourself, you won't

Today wey I say make I chook comment na im person wan do Tyson for my head. Jesu saanu mi oo
Re: Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 3:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
owobokiri:
Any Nigerian who replaces Buhari with Atiku after all these years of suffering and herdsmen terrorism, deserves worse than he is getting from these evil people today.

Atikus kleptomaniac tendencies are well documented. This is a man who seem to see absolutely nothing wrong in looting the public treasury for fun. A man who steals everything in sight.

How can anyone in good conscience, hand over the government of this country at this stage to such a vile character? Why must a fulani man hand over to another fulani man in a country of over 300 ethnic groups!?!? Are we witnessing a fulani colonialism in Nigeria?
. Guy cool down. The great Igbos would never be in a country where Atiku or Tinubu is the ruler. I swear

1 Like

Re: Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) by Yankee101: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
This is wrong
Do you know how many politicians have done Atiku bad and are still alive? From ibori to elrufai
I dislike disloyalty and desperate people who say anything for clicks
Re: Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
Omakraid:

I don't usually do this but you are very very very very silly🤦... Have you ever seen me try to sell any candidate on nairaland or did you see my moniker arguing with anyone on politics🤷 .. Again you must be so so silly despite being an adult (that's if you are)... I wish I can send a slap across your cheeks for mentioning me this afternoon. You are very very silly.. Dayo o silly gaan ni ti oo ba ri eni so fun e.. You can imagine.. Ma quote mi mo, mio ni time fun iranu and I know that if you respect yourself, you won't

Today wey I say make I chook comment na im person wan do Tyson for my head. Jesu saanu mi oo
omokraid ori re ope rara se bi o se ma ba awon egbon nile wi atika awon eyan re nile wi ni yen
Re: Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) by asobo1: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Omakraid:
Hmmm. Someone once told me that a staff of Atikus uni in Adamawa state said the kidnapped chibok girls were kept in a section of the school...
As God help us in this country, Let's also help ourselves by voting right
Someone to you that someone told him/her that. Haba una no dey tire. The same Atiku granted a good number of chibok girls scholarship
Re: Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) by asobo1: 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yankee101:
This is wrong
Do you know how many politicians have done Atiku bad and are still alive? From ibori to elrufai
I dislike disloyalty and desperate people who say anything for clicks
Please help me enlighten the kids we have on this forum. Atiku remains my choice come February 25
Re: Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) by LKO(m): 5:50am On Jan 27, 2023
asobo1:
Please help me enlighten the kids we have on this forum. Atiku remains my choice come February 25

What bad did Ibori did to Atiku? Inform us.
Re: Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) by Omakraid(f): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
omokraid ori re ope rara se bi o se ma ba awon egbon nile wi atika awon eyan re nile wi ni yen
That first sentence goes back to you... Guy doing chochocho on a lady's mention... Ma quote mi mo and this is the last time I'll reply your silly self till there's a trace of common sense..
Re: Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) by Omakraid(f): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
asobo1:
Someone to you that someone told him/her that. Haba una no dey tire. The same Atiku granted a good number of chibok girls scholarship
Whatever he or any of the other contestants did is none of my business.. I only typed what I heard, chikena. That doesn't mean any of the others are more credible than him and vice versa
Re: Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) by Omakraid(f): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
[
Re: Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) by Omakraid(f): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) by Almaigaa: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
Omakraid:
Hmmm. Someone once told me that a staff of Atikus uni in Adamawa state said the kidnapped chibok girls were kept in a section of the school...
As God help us in this country, Let's also help ourselves by voting right

Igbo made propaganda

Re: Atiku Plans To Assassinate Wike – Achimugu Makes Fresh Allegation (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2023
Omakraid:

That first sentence goes back to you... Guy doing chochocho on a lady's mention... Ma quote mi mo and this is the last time I'll reply your silly self till there's a trace of common sense..
see this silly girl why are you claiming you understand yoruba but you should know nairaland is not a platform where you can display your ignorance or madness so you should expect counter balance criticism.. if you want to display your stupidity go to your home town

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister / Call Dogara To Order, Gbajabiamila Group Tells Buhari / Buhari To Set Up Special Courts For Looters- The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.