Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister (19548 Views)

Ali Modu-Sheriff Appoints Inuwa Bwala Special Assistant On Media / Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. / Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by georjay(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2013

By Soni Daniel, Regional Editor, North

President Goodluck Jonathan on Monday sacked the Minister of Youth Development, Inuwa Abdulkadir from his cabinet.

A statement from the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Senator Anyim Pius Anyim, did not give reasons for the sudden termination of Abdulkadir’s appointment.

The statement relieving the minister of his appointment, was signed by the Special Assistant on Media to the SGF, Mr. Sam Nwaobasi, which directed him to hand over to the Permanent Secretary in his office with immediate effect.

The statement said, “His Excellency Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, GCFR President and Commander –in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria has relieved Inuwa Abdul-kadir, Esq of his appointment as Honourable Minister of Youth Development with effect from the 26th of August, 2013.

“The former Minister is to hand over to the Permanent Secretary of the Federal Ministry of Youth Development.

“Mr. President expresses appreciation to the Former Minister for the time he put in the services of the nations and wishes him success in his future endeavours,” the statement said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/jonathan-sacks-youth-development-minister/#sthash.VfqdJJBO.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by gregg2: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
Long overdue. That guy has been one of the worst performing ministers in this dispensation.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2013
Is he the old guy I've no idea who he is OP wey the picture undecided
Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by Horo(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
We need to see more
Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2013
Good riddance to bad rubbish grin

Youth developmental leader indeedy grin grin

What youths is he developing and from where to whence? angry

Senile old man. tongue

I sure say Oga Jona advice hinself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
I hope he first got notified about his sack on air ?
Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by elpatch(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ok
Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by anomsodi(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
Oga jona we don hear who else wil go....i tank every body dat made it possible for me to be de second person to comment
Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by Policewoman(f): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
georjay:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/jonathan-sacks-youth-development-minister/#sthash.VfqdJJBO.dpuf
Maybe he has bokoharam ties tongue tongue tongue tongue Weldone Oga Jona. More plzzzzzzzzz...........
Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by Policewoman(f): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
anomsodi: Oga jona we don hear who else wil go....i tank every body dat made it possible for me to be de second person to comment
You are 8th not 2nd mister tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by Chamber10(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
Is that ministry even necessary in the first place

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
Check well... Inuwa abdulkadir is a supporter of buhari

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
OK. Next is...?
Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by gratiaeo(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
#teamfreshair
Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by yunglykmine(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
So we even have a Minister of Youth development in this country? SMH!
And Nigeria youths are being taken for granted & neglected(ASUU strike + Unemployment rate)... It couldn't have been any better, a Minister that doesn't know his duty. *Olodo*

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by igbsam(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
Good development. Education Minister to follow suit. If possible Minister of finance too. Youth minister wey person no even dey know.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
Policewoman: You are 8th not 2nd mister tongue tongue tongue tongue

Police woman, na your pic be that....abeg wear better bullet proof oh, dat country na war o..

I no envy you at all

At topic, nothing to contribute

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by olopan(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
space booked
.front page things no time to read this ish as it no really change price of bread for my area
Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by olusola200: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
no room for non performing minister. bash ali handwork
Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by Blazinraj01(f): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
This guy can't be Minister of Youths. He looks like He is in his 50s.

He probably joined Voice of the People (VOP)
Or People's democratic movement (PDM) to have gotten a sack

Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by roxell120(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
that office has been dormant over the yrs.the sack just reminds me we ve a ministry like this.why has that man left so many nigerian youths without skills and jobless.this termination came way too late.GOD!
Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by NaijaFlow: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
A non functioning ministry, of what use has that ministry been to the youth on the street of naija
Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
In fact, some Ministries are not just necessary. What are the functions of this ministry if I may ask? What is this ministry doing at present in relations to what it was set up to do? What have they achieved so far especially in this present administration? How many youths have been developed and in what capacity in this present administration
Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
Policewoman: Maybe he has bokoharam ties tongue tongue tongue tongue Weldone Oga Jona. More plzzzzzzzzz...........

Madam how far na cheesy
Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by Built2last: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
That guys sack was long over due...he lacks all it takes to lead the youths. Very dormant ministry with a dormant leader.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by hardknockbroda(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
Chamber10: Is that ministry even necessary in the first place

Good Question
Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by geekybabe(f): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
Finally! good riddance. was at an event where the guy was invited to speak about a month ago. he talked for an hr and i could not pick any thing smart or intelligent in all he said.
A fat, pot-bellied, slow and unintelligent Hausa man is not what i would imagine to be a Youth development Minister.

I hope GEJ chooses a smart and inspiring man this time around. Someone who has actually made an impart in youth development. An Advocate of Change.
Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by TheMan3: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
So there is a ministry of youth development! !!

Tell me something! !!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by picoba(m): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
Waste of Money
Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by roxell120(m): 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
there are still more lying redundant in the cabinet carrying files from one end to the other achieving nothing. GEJ look into their eyes wella and use ur cain and broom wisely. no time is left. your action came too late cos the youth counted on u bt were neglected by dis fella that ate fat for too long. wat else can u do now to win the hearts of the teeming youths who ve lost hope in this govt. MAGIC WAND IS NEEDED NOW!
Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by Valstresser: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
Could it be anti party
Re: Jonathan Sacks Inuwa Abdulkadir The Youth Development Minister by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
Policewoman: You are 8th not 2nd mister tongue tongue tongue tongue
Policewoman marry me!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Not Tinubu Chose Gbajabiamila For Speaker - El-Rufai. / EndSARS White Paper: Bereaved Women Lay Siege To Obafemi Hamzat's Residence / Boko Haram Kills Many In Jakana In Fresh Borno Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.