Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Tinubu: "We Will Use Our PVC To Chase APC Out" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: "We Will Use Our PVC To Chase APC Out" (792 Views)

Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) / 2023: PDP Will Chase APC Out Of Presidency – Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: "We Will Use Our PVC To Chase APC Out" by Felabrity: 10:49am On Jan 26, 2023
If I tell u that this Man has lost all bolts & nuts in his brain you'll think am lying.
"We will use PVC to collect power from them" - Tinubu

Me: From who again? Isn't the same APC they belong to is in power now?

For the urchins that don't understand Yoruba:
"We will use our PVC to send them out of office (APC). They are saying there is fuel scarcity. Even if there is no fuel, we will trek to go and vote them out ". 🤣

https://twitter.com/MuchTalksBlog1/status/1618267401187098624?t=0Y0lz8k4HeZz5RhJ4ozh6A&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: "We Will Use Our PVC To Chase APC Out" by Felabrity: 10:49am On Jan 26, 2023
Buhari: Shebi you use Lagos money bribe the delegates

Come bribe the electorates make I see"

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: "We Will Use Our PVC To Chase APC Out" by OGIBRA(m): 10:50am On Jan 26, 2023
Lolz... @OP..
Anything to please your sanity, is highly welcome... ADD BUHARI TO IT...
Re: Tinubu: "We Will Use Our PVC To Chase APC Out" by Naira20: 10:52am On Jan 26, 2023
That's what Heroin can do
Re: Tinubu: "We Will Use Our PVC To Chase APC Out" by Victorclean1: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2023
Sorry for the late cry of agbadorians.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: "We Will Use Our PVC To Chase APC Out" by PrinceOfLagos: 10:55am On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu wants to use PVC to chase APC out , No be juju be that ? 😂 😂 😂 😂

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: "We Will Use Our PVC To Chase APC Out" by alsudan: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2023
This joke of a man should be taken to Old people’s home.

Man thought he was back in time (2015) Campaigning against Goodluck Jonathan.

Dementia no make am remember say na him Party de Government for 8 years now. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "We Will Use Our PVC To Chase APC Out" by GuyWise101(m): 10:59am On Jan 26, 2023
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This is funny but very true.

Thiefnibu is a fool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "We Will Use Our PVC To Chase APC Out" by Creamypie(m): 11:00am On Jan 26, 2023
Is Baba bullalaba now in a different party?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: "We Will Use Our PVC To Chase APC Out" by SaiOba: 11:02am On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Tinubu: "We Will Use Our PVC To Chase APC Out" by Houseofglam7(f): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
🤦🏽‍♀️
Re: Tinubu: "We Will Use Our PVC To Chase APC Out" by Gadafii: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tilinbu spent around $25k per delegate to make sure he become the presidential candidate of APC, poor osibanjo couldn’t match him

But buhari had grand plans, I am not a fan of buhari but I commend him for making it tough for tilinbu to buy votes next work

We know Obi don’t give Śhî Śhî , tilinbu was going to use cash to induce voters, that’s no longer going to be possible for the old bastard, na why he Dey lament yesterday for abk

Maybe he forgot his party is still in power, who was hoarding fuel to sabotage his ambition I don’t know, but if you are not a braînless urchin you will be able to read the hand writings on the wall that tilinbu has been demystified and he shall lulē😭🤣

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Victory March Connect / Obidients Will Blame Datti When/if Obi Loses The Election / Tinubu’s Victory: Port Harcourt Residents Vow To Repay PDP In Guber Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.