Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

‘bullion’ Vans Spotted At Tinubu’s House In 2019 Only Missed Their Way ( Pic ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘bullion’ Vans Spotted At Tinubu’s House In 2019 Only Missed Their Way ( Pic ) (642 Views)

The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation / 2019: Only God Can Stop My Re-election, Says Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘bullion’ Vans Spotted At Tinubu’s House In 2019 Only Missed Their Way ( Pic ) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
‘Bullion’ Vans Spotted at Tinubu’s House in 2019 Only Missed Their Way, Says Lagos APC Organising Secretary.
Ayodele Adewale, the organising secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos State, has claimed that the money vans spotted in 2019 entering the house of Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the party, only missed their way.

Speaking during an interview on Arise TV’s Morning Show on Thursday, Adewale said the vans spotted entering Tinubu’s house on February 22, 2019, a day before the presidential election, had erroneously arrived there.

He said, “Some companies pay their staff in cash. The vans did not have any money in them; they missed their way and ended up there. Tinubu did not invite them.”
Reacting, Rufai Oseni, one of the programme’s anchors, quizzed Adewale over Tinubu’s response to questions on the same money vans. Oseni read out Tinubu’s February 23, 2019 reaction confirming the vans brought money to him.

Tinubu had earlier said, “Excuse me, is it my money or government money? I don’t work for government; I am not in [any] agency of government. Let anybody come out to say I have taken any contract from the government of President Muhammadu Buhari in the last five years.

“They should prove it. I am on my own, and I am committed to my party. So, even if I have money to spend in my premises, what is your headache?

“Excuse me, if I don’t represent any agency of government and I have money to spend. If I have money, if I like, I give it to the people free of charge, a0s long as not to buy votes.

“So, who are those watching my house and looking at bullion vans? They must be mischief makers, they report falsehood, their lies are numerous, and its because they are jobless.”

Adewale maintained his position on the vans. He said he was with Tinubu when he gave the statement to the press in 2019, and that it was merely a statement to dispel rumours.

“I have told you; it was a missed identity of address,” Adewale responded.

Adewale also said Tinubu was employing “swag” to get the attention of Nigerians and this was mistaken for incoherent speech.

His statements drew chuckles from the Arise TV anchors.
https://fij.ng/article/bullion-vans-spotted-at-tinubus-house-in-2019-only-missed-their-way-says-lagos-apc-organising-secretary/

1 Like

Re: ‘bullion’ Vans Spotted At Tinubu’s House In 2019 Only Missed Their Way ( Pic ) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Another lie lie from Thiefunubu Urchins grin grin grin grin grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nigerians are wise tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue pls where is Lie Mohammed

4 Likes

Re: ‘bullion’ Vans Spotted At Tinubu’s House In 2019 Only Missed Their Way ( Pic ) by Racoon(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
"..As the 2023 general elections beckon, Nigerians and people of goodwill should come together and make sure that the APC and its Leadership does not have access to power again.

This clarion call becomes necessary because APC is a Party that is made up of strange bedfellows whose political and economic interests are antithetical to the development of Delta State in particular and Nigeria in general.

The struggle for power, "grab-grab" and if "it is not me, it cannot be another person's mentality" of APC Leaders is what has brought Nigeria on her knees today!

The above analogy properly fits the APC Leaders. They do not hear the hue and cry of the majority of their followers, and Nigerians who are living in abject poverty!

To show their dangerous and embarrassing level of wickedness, they use their political parrots and emissaries of confusion who have sold their souls to mammon to defend the indefensible; even in the face of a threat to peace and existence of Nigerians!
Criminal Mentality Will Not Work Again In Nigeria Reject APC

Brazen incredible lie telling, distortion of facts and overt denial of the truth. Never seen such a nauseating gang of liars, scammers, deceivers and propagandists as the people that constitute this party.

They made lies and propaganda official policy of govt in our time.You can only be insane and incredibly stupid before you defend anything APC.

4 Likes

Re: ‘bullion’ Vans Spotted At Tinubu’s House In 2019 Only Missed Their Way ( Pic ) by Moh247: 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu came outside to address the issue... Almost every Friday if Tinubu is in Ikoyi he shares money to people
Re: ‘bullion’ Vans Spotted At Tinubu’s House In 2019 Only Missed Their Way ( Pic ) by Racoon(m): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
Tinubu came outside to address the issue... Almost every Friday if Tinubu is in Ikoyi he shares money to people
Focus on the idiocy of that slowpoke who came up on TV to attempt insulting the sensibility of people my friend.

Tinubu was seen carry election bribe cash in bullion van on the eve of a crucial national civic duty like a presidential election.Yet senseless people are defending this brazen violation of the electoral act, wanton display of opulence and criminality..

Guess you and the gang of warped fellas in the APC would have been saying this shitcrap were it been an opposition that was caught? Don't worry! Another president will surely investigate this bullion vans issue and Tinubu like his crooked babanriga dollar bribe stuffing Gandollar crook twin in Kano will all go to jail.
Re: ‘bullion’ Vans Spotted At Tinubu’s House In 2019 Only Missed Their Way ( Pic ) by Isobug: 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
So? What are you saying. That the Vans missed road? And was even empty?

1 Like

Re: ‘bullion’ Vans Spotted At Tinubu’s House In 2019 Only Missed Their Way ( Pic ) by budaatum: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
His statements drew chuckles from the Arise TV anchors.

His statements draw chuckles from me too.

1 Like

Re: ‘bullion’ Vans Spotted At Tinubu’s House In 2019 Only Missed Their Way ( Pic ) by Moh247: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
Isobug:

So? What are you saying. That the Vans missed road? And was even empty?

How exactly am I too know
Re: ‘bullion’ Vans Spotted At Tinubu’s House In 2019 Only Missed Their Way ( Pic ) by slimfit1(m): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
That is a not even a convincing lie, they have not won and they are perfecting lies and excuses. Buhari spent 8yrs blaming PDP.

1 Like

Re: ‘bullion’ Vans Spotted At Tinubu’s House In 2019 Only Missed Their Way ( Pic ) by Racoon(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Adewale also said Tinubu was employing “swag” to get attention of Nigerians and this was mistaken for incoherent speech.
Whao! What an incredibly stupid, senseless, arrogant, shameless and remorseless set of idiots that Nigeria is unfortunate to have associated with this APC government. Just see how this fool is insulting the sensibility of Nigerians? All to defend a glaring chronic morbidly ill state of a Chicago drug-running baron?

Meanwhile, same Tinubu used overt lies, scams, deception, propaganda, and fallacy to hoodwinked gullible Nigerians in 2012-14 to fall for the scam called APC but today he feels "swag" is the next rhetoric? E no go better for you.

Before, it was the toga of "integrity" and [b]"anti-corruption."[/b] Today it is "builder of men & nation" whereas the so called men built are corrupt protegees who ended up strengthening his empire of corruption
Re: ‘bullion’ Vans Spotted At Tinubu’s House In 2019 Only Missed Their Way ( Pic ) by Realrealfact: 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kai

1 Like

Re: ‘bullion’ Vans Spotted At Tinubu’s House In 2019 Only Missed Their Way ( Pic ) by JealousCobra(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
🤣🤣

Lie Muhammad the APC legendary lying machine has subtle slowed down at lying, he is now sober at heart; hopefully he will be seeking for Obi's pardon, whom knows for sure that APC is going down.
Re: ‘bullion’ Vans Spotted At Tinubu’s House In 2019 Only Missed Their Way ( Pic ) by Tochi3(m): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
grin grin

This one reach to Lol heavily.. grin

Original bullion van miss road to Bourdillon City.. grin

Re: ‘bullion’ Vans Spotted At Tinubu’s House In 2019 Only Missed Their Way ( Pic ) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
JealousCobra:
🤣🤣

Lie Muhammad the APC legendary lying machine has subtle slowed down at lying, he is now sober at heart; hopefully he will be seeking for Obi's pardon, whom knows for sure that APC is going down.
grin grin grin angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: If Kwankwanso Steps Down For Atiku, Tinubu Should Also Step Down For Obi / We Will Still Continue To Accept The Old Notes Into Bank Acc." Godwin Emefiele / More Photos As APC Flag Off Of Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.