Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,840 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele (31197 Views)

DSS Files Terrorism Charges Against Emefiele / Pondei: House Of Reps Issues Warrant Of Arrest On MD Of NDDC, IMC Members / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2023
Godwin4444:
name osinbajo local government in ogun state?
Do u even know osinbajo before he was handpicked as vp?
Do u even know this same osinbajo was tinubu appointee?

U want osinbajo or Amaechi that is not known beyond their region

Y didn’t osinbajo help buhari when he was losing?

I know no matter what we say once Peter obi loses which is sure u lots will not accept that it’s free n fair

I guess the definition of free n fair is when obi wins?

You are not wise. So, Tinubu is more acceptable than Osinbanjo? grin cheesy

If APC had presented let's say Osinbanjo/El Rufai OR Osinbanjo/zulum, it would have been a hard choose between him and Obi and Atiku may have even not contested sef.

But because your Oga is the candidate of APC, Atiku feels he has hope.

PS: Although El Rufai has his shortcomings, the choice of Osinbanjo would have covered him.
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by atinga1: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Under the constitution, the CBN is directly under the legislative arm of government,

However, in Nigeria like most third world countries, the legislative arm of government is still under the Executive.

Side note:
Isn't it amazing that people who said they won't vote Tinubu because of Buhari's failures are now praising the failures of Buhari.

So do you hate Buhari's failures or you just want a reason to hate Tinubu? 😁

See wailing🤣🤣

Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by Iamgrey5(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
yungkc:

The CBN was established by the legislature but it is controlled by the presidency.Meaning it is answerable to the (executive)
CBN is not Answerable to the presidency oga

The cbn is concerned with the Monetary policy while presidency through the financial minister is concerned with the Fiscal policy
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by byteem: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sheggy13:
The mistake people are making especially the Peter Obi supporters enjoying all this charade and suddenly praising Emefiele and Buhari is that they think all this is being done because of Tinubu. I put it to you that Buhari and his cabal never wanted to hand over to the South. This much was obvious during the primaries with them trying to scheme in Ahmed Lawan but were unsuccessful. They would have done same thing had Osinbajo or Amaechi had emerged from the primary. I have never seen a thing like this before where a government is intentionally bringing policies to make themselves look bad just because they don't want their own candidate to win.

Wailer keep wailing
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by Godwin4444: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

You are not wise. So, Tinubu is more acceptable than Osinbanjo? grin cheesy

If APC had presented let's say Osinbanjo/El Rufai OR Osinbanjo/zulum, it would have been a hard choose between him and Obi and Atiku may have even not contested sef.

But because your Oga is the candidate of APC, Atiku feels he has hope.

PS: Although El Rufai has his shortcomings, the choice of Osinbanjo would have covered him.
u igbos just want an easy win

It’s like ten hag n Man U fans telling guardiola not to field debryne against them

Or Man U telling arsenal not to field Saka

If apc had chosen d pope, will u igbos still vote apc?

Y should I b concerned about their choice when u won’t vote them irrespective of whoever they present

1 Like

Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Godwin4444:

It’s like ten hag n Man U fans telling guardiola not to field debryne against them

Y should I b concerned about their choice when u won’t vote them irrespective of whoever they present

I thought I was discussing with a reasonable fellow.

Gbenu oshi soun. Hun gry stin king urc hin.
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by byteem: 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Godwin4444:

See werey dey play tribal card.. ur tribal bigotry wont work here .. yorubas igbos hausa fulani ijaws are of us nigerians dont want tinubu. Read the handwriting.. have u even tried engaging the old mechanic in ur area or that elderly alhaja in balogun market ..they all dont want bat.Nigerians already rejected him . its not too late to throw in towel and secure a legacy for urself
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by Joevics(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The CBN is appointed by the legislature although the President gets to nominate.

The nomination could be rejected.
Yes, and after that they become independent of all.
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by baby124: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:
CBN is not Answerable to the presidency oga

The cbn is concerned with the Monetary policy while presidency through the financial minister is concerned with the Fiscal policy
Lol. Is this playing? Not in Nigeria. All the lines are blurred because of greed! Everyone has their hands in and pilfering money so when the President says jump, they have no choice.
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by Godwin4444: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
byteem:

See werey dey play tribal card.. ur tribal bigotry wont work here .. yorubas igbos hausa fulani ijaws are of us nigerians dont want tinubu. Read the handwriting.. have u even tried engaging the old mechanic in ur area or that elderly alhaja in balogun market ..they all dont want bat.Nigerians already rejected him . its not too late to throw in towel and secure a legacy for urself
y don’t u igbos also present Theodore orji?

At least he’s Igbo too?
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by Godwin4444: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

I thought I was discussing with a reasonable fellow.

Gbenu oshi soun. Hun gry stin king urc hin.
u want to chose opponent n the strategy to which your opponent will fight u right?

Leave whoever your opponent is presenting n get ready for the D day
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by edungene7: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
alsudan:
Last kick of a dying horse.

Who will Gbaja (Thiefnubuu Lap Dog) issue the warrant to.

Emefiele that is being guarded by the Army will now be arrested by the police? grin
hahaha don't mind gbaja the senior urchin he needs to make some noise to get the needed votes to go back to the house otherwise u know nah hahaha
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by Amayabor1: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Under the constitution, the CBN is directly under the legislative arm of government,

However, in Nigeria like most third world countries, the legislative arm of government is still under the Executive.

Side note:
Isn't it amazing that people who said they won't vote Tinubu because of Buhari's failures are now praising the failures of Buhari.

So do you hate Buhari's failures or you just want a reason to hate Tinubu? 😁

Isn't it amazing that Tinubu that joined other protesters to protest when Former President GEJ wanted to remove fuel subsidy is now the champion of fuel subsidy removal?

What ever way you look at it, whether people praise or hate Buhari's failures (No sane person will actually praise failure sha), Tinubu is old and should never be allowed to be president. You are supporting him to be president because you are Yoruba.
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by Amayabor1: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
yarimo:
And you think it affects TINUBU? poor people always think poor.

But he has been the only Presidential candidate that has complained about the new Naira.

You think this is 2019 when a bullion van entered Tinubu's residence on the eve of a presidential election? All the bullion vans he has set aside with old naira notes to bribe the electorates will perish with him. No to vote buying.

God bless Emefiele
God bless Atiku
God bless PDP
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by MajorOvakporaye(f): 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
yarimo:

YOU ARE A VERY POOR WRETCHED FELLOW! SHAMELESS STIPEND COLLECTOR.
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by SIONKPO1(m): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
oyin44:
Many Nigerians are coming out to support tinubu's speech

Emefool is an iibo from southsouth so he can't be trusted. .
Nairaland Admin should block this person cause he has been spreading hate.
What brought Ethnicity into this matter.
I will always say it Nairaland is now used as a platform to spread hate,the owner and admin should do something,or the DSS should take drastic actions and lastly APC should enlighten it's supports to refrain from insulting and hating.
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by yarimo(m): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
mikywonder:

Poor people like you and your generation
Spit
take it easy oo I can feel your pains

Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by SIONKPO1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
yarimo:
The policy affects the Elites cause they have stockpiled cash for Election.
Mind you EFCC is watching
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by yarimo(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
DanAugust2021:
Like I said earlier, the masses are comfortable with the policy, and are firmly behind the CBN governor on this, let the looters speak for themselves.
like you earlier said

Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by galaxy2020(m): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
See mumu wey mouth shift go one corner the talk rubbish. Try it now, chief of urchins!
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by yarimo(m): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
SIONKPO1:

The policy affects the Elites cause they have stockpiled cash for Election.
Mind you EFCC is watching
Mind you, you are talking like poor man .
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by SIONKPO1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
yarimo:
Mind you, you are talking like poor man .
Yeah,but I can afford all the basic things of Life compared to you that licks the butts of polithiefcians
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by yarimo(m): 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:

YOU ARE A VERY POOR WRETCHED FELLOW! SHAMELESS STIPEND COLLECTOR.
From there profile picture we shall know them . UNKNOWN GUN MEN and WOMEN
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by guychidile: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
We are watching the scenario with keen interest
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by Sylva2147: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Threebear:

You'll be concerned on Feb 1st when you go to buy 50 naira sugar and the petty trader asks you to go and do online transfer.

They never know yet until the reality hit them
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by yarimo(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Yeah,but I can afford all the basic things of Life compared to you that licks the butts of polithiefcians
someone that depends on free bonus data is here boasting online
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by Truthsoldier(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Buhari's last bullet
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by SIONKPO1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
yarimo:
someone that depends on free bonus data is here boasting online
ABI,
You sounds pained
I said that I can afford all my basic needs and I don't depend on any politician.
You better go look for work do,politicians will use you and dump you.
Their kids are in Grade A MDA's while you it's VGN they will give you.
Lastly,abeg try to get sense and stop forcing your candidate on others rather try to sell your candidate in a matured way
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by Yus2020: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Tinubu men are in serious pain now
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by egopersonified(f): 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Godwin4444:
the policy is good but d most annoying part is that they said old notes will not b accepted from next week henceforth n till this moment bank is still giving out old notes on d counter

Tell me how do we address that?

Today is Thursday n bank is still giving out old notes n officially tomorrow is Friday which marks the official end of d week

So how do these people expect us to cope

Imagine wanting to buy car parts from all those illiterates dealers n they say they don’t want old note m bank is still paying old note

N u need over 500k….note atm can only give u 20k per day

How do u do it?

Transfer

If you can't transfer, give your ATM to pos, they send it to their account
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
yarimo:
From there profile picture we shall know them . UNKNOWN GUN MEN and WOMEN

Type in correct English, ogbori.
Re: Currency Swap: Gbajabiamila Threatens Warrant Of Arrest Against Emefiele by tishbite42: 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
oyin44:
Many Nigerians are coming out to support tinubu's speech

Emefool is an iibo from southsouth so he can't be trusted. .
So the SS now have Igbos abi?!
Shame on you Afonjas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obama’s Remarks Before Meeting With Jonathan / Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says / Buhari Jittery About Herdsmen But Declared IPOB Terrorists – Soyinka Explode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.