Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Ebonyi Rally: Atiku Arrives At The Campaign Venue (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Rally: Atiku Arrives At The Campaign Venue (Video) (10014 Views)

Kaduna Rally: Atiku Arrives At Venue After Struggling Due To Large Crowd (Video) / Just Landed In Gombe, Is This A Wedding Or Rally? - Atiku Asks / Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Rally: Atiku Arrives At The Campaign Venue (Video) by Thesaint141(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
[s]
OnyeAshuaUru:
Atiku the clown.
He is the only top contender who's not sure of winning two States.
[/s]

Keep dreaming....
Re: Ebonyi Rally: Atiku Arrives At The Campaign Venue (Video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
AtikuOkowa:

The only Man that could defeat Atiku are Buhari and 'Yar Adau

From Katsina to Adamawa

That's just the truth bro.
Re: Ebonyi Rally: Atiku Arrives At The Campaign Venue (Video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
Davidoff2000:

He is a big phooolll...who is an ignoramus

This election will open the eyes of many.
Re: Ebonyi Rally: Atiku Arrives At The Campaign Venue (Video) by ibrahass: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sentiment apart, the way this election is going, Atiku Abubakar is our next president.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Rally: Atiku Arrives At The Campaign Venue (Video) by Queseda: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Anyone but Obi is good to go
Re: Ebonyi Rally: Atiku Arrives At The Campaign Venue (Video) by AtikuOkowa: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

That's just the truth bro.
But others have to be taught by time
Funny is how time is fast approaching
Re: Ebonyi Rally: Atiku Arrives At The Campaign Venue (Video) by AtikuOkowa: 4:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
ibrahass:
Sentiment apart, the way this election is going, Atiku Abubakar is our next president.

Others have to know this late

This is the beauty of politics,keep your opponent louder and confident,if possible,make him arrogant and humble him later.
Re: Ebonyi Rally: Atiku Arrives At The Campaign Venue (Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Though Obi is my favourite his supporters are too violent 4 my liking, so i may decide to root 4 Atiku. At least he's a liberal muslim
Re: Ebonyi Rally: Atiku Arrives At The Campaign Venue (Video) by zionstaar75: 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
OgunKiLhordSpy:
dey deceive yourself

Atiku go win at least 4 south south state and 3 south east state... If you go die you go die... Quote me after election
of course you're the one deceiving yourself, atiku will win 3 south east states?keep dreaming
Re: Ebonyi Rally: Atiku Arrives At The Campaign Venue (Video) by kwyllancy: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2023
ogub:

Watin you go do there?

I go there to look for your grand papa 😎

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The First Five Nigerians Commissioned Into The Nigerian Army / 'PDP Not A Threat At All In 2019' - APC Boasts / Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.