Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina (10000 Views)

Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing / CAN, HURIWA Ask El-Rufai To Resign Over Kidnap Of 26 Baptist Students / Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by benjackugo: 6:21am On Nov 09, 2020
Zamfara Governor Secures Release Of 26 Young Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina State (Photo)

Zamfara State Governor, Bello Matawalle has said that dialogue with bandits is still relevant just as he secured the release of 26 Katsina girls from bandits, IgbereTV reports.

A statement issued on Sunday, November 8, by Zailani Bappa, the Special Adviser to the Governor on Public Enlightenment, Media and Communications, said the girls, aged between 8 and 12, were released to the Zamfara State Government without payment of ransom.

"The girls who were kidnapped by bandits in Faskari local government area of Katsina state were brought into the bushes of Zamfara state but were miraculously discovered by the state Government and got released through negotiations held under the state Commissioner Of Police and the state Commissioner for Security and Home Affairs who are in constant dialogue on behalf of the Government with bandits in the state on the need to embrace peace and live a normal life," the statement said.

Governor Matawalle, who received the rescued girls said his administration will not abandon the peace dialogue with bandits as fire power alone cannot solve the problem of banditry in the state.

"This is a testimony to our vision for engaging the bandits in peace dialogue. For those who believe we are wrong to dialogue with the bandits, the securing of these minors who are all girls, unhurt, is indeed, priceless." he said.

The 26 rescued girls were medically checked and provided with new clothes. Governor Matawalle ordered for their safe return to Katsina state.

This latest rescue brings the total number of those released by bandits in the last one week to more than 40.

https://igberetvnews.com/1370939/zamfara-governor-secures-release-26-young-girls-kidnapped-bandits-katsina-state-photo/

1 Share

Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by lindareep: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2020
Wow! So interesting, you dialogue with bandits and free 26 hostages without spending a dime grin
For this Nigeria? I beg I no understand grin grin grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by Temitopemo6e6(m): 6:23am On Nov 09, 2020
Divide the damn country! This is not how it's done? How much did he pay? What did he promise....how much did he himself pocket? This is sad! So when something similar occurs again na negotiation abi. If I were I bandit, I don hammer. If I was the negotiator I go add my own join and remove from government purse! Besides all those girls are Muslims.... would a practising dogged proud christain be released? Gid will punish all of you oh. That proud resilient Chibok christain girl is still there with Boko Haram..why? Because she was the only christain, Buhari said "her case is complicated" but got 98% of them released cause they were Muslims so it wasn't "complicated". Abeg Mr governor you just fueled kidnapping, raping, and corruption! God will reveal are una corruption

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by MARKABBEY: 6:30am On Nov 09, 2020
Beautiful news.
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:30am On Nov 09, 2020
Good news to my ears.
May God punish all the evil politicians that brought Boko Haram to Naija.
Those that had the opportunity to clip it while the evil Boko haram were still at their infancy, but rather looted money meant for ammunition for our soldiers and shared it among themselves.
They will never know peace all the days of their miserable lives. Along with all their bastard supporters.
Una all no go ever die better.
The blood of the dead citizens that Boko Haram killed is on your empty heads!

Calabar1stSon:
This isn't supposed to be news considering the spate of insecurities in the country today.
Releasing 26 girls is not considered a good news to you?
But what kind of human beings do some of us share this forum with for God's sake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by espn(m): 6:31am On Nov 09, 2020
Another money gone... How did they secure them? When there is crisis...unrest or war there is no accountability. Everyone will want to eat from the government.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by osejie17(m): 6:31am On Nov 09, 2020
Thank God
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by Calabar1stSon: 6:31am On Nov 09, 2020
This isn't supposed to be news considering the spate of insecurities in the country today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by schoolboymatt(m): 6:31am On Nov 09, 2020
This kidnapping thing is now an official business in the North.
Smh embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by DennisEche(m): 6:31am On Nov 09, 2020
Imagine girls been kidnapped in the state of the c in c. If you are Nigerian and you think the clown can protect you, oyo is ur case

10 Likes

Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:31am On Nov 09, 2020
great news
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by letristian: 6:32am On Nov 09, 2020
See as them cover up

1 Like

Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by Simplebeauty: 6:32am On Nov 09, 2020
grin

You try...keep it up

have you checked my signature today
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by emmabest2000(m): 6:32am On Nov 09, 2020
And he stand and took pictures with them grin

Achievement shocked

Reli gons of peace

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by Lincoln275(m): 6:32am On Nov 09, 2020
Nice one
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by Morrison91(m): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by Cedarfarms: 6:33am On Nov 09, 2020
Interesting......so that's the youth empowerment program created in the north, a governor that elevated terrorist to stakeholders in his administration........I wonder how the victims would be feeling........

Such a shame!
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by Afolabimills(m): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2020
Spit
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:34am On Nov 09, 2020
espn:
Another money gone... How did they secure them? When there is crisis...unrest or war there is no accountability. Everyone will want to eat from the government.
Even if they collect money, Zamfara state government should have left 26 girls to die in their hands and say they have no money to pay, right?
I guess it was from one of your god-forsaken governor that Zamfara state governor borrowed the imaginary money from, that is why you are so pained that the girls lives were saved!

I wonder how some of you enemies of this country reason.
I guess it would have been good news to your head reading about how 25 girls were murdered by the bandits, so you can be happy to come online and masturbate on the news.
I pity your life..... hypocrite.

Gander:

You’re very heartless .
All you care about is whether the governor spent money to secure the release of the innocent girls or not.
You don’t care about their freedom.
Wtf!
U sef see am.
Just imagine
Some people are just too heartless in dis country.

weyreypey:
We don't care. Let them face their issues. Here in the south we must end security agencies impunities and impingement on our fundamental human rights
Shut up your mouth!
All lives matter.

weyreypey:

We don't care
Why will you?
Ur own dey front weyreypey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by crazycrypto710: 6:34am On Nov 09, 2020
All staged

2 Likes

Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by SoftP(m): 6:35am On Nov 09, 2020
Can they @ least free these young girls from this bondage called hijab,

see how horrific they all look

5 Likes

Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by DenreleDave(m): 6:35am On Nov 09, 2020
Zamfara to Kastina..

Hmmm
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by tarboshi(m): 6:35am On Nov 09, 2020
Bandits and BokoHaram, aka FULANI OIL WELLS

3 Likes

Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by Esomchi77(m): 6:36am On Nov 09, 2020
Great
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by tammie24: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2020
Superman zamfara governor

The negotiator!

Even FG hasn't secured that many release at once

Keep deceiving yourselves

4 Likes

Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by ILoveDemMANNA: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2020
crazycrypto710:
All staged
This good news pain dis one enter body. U go cry and wail tire. I pity ur life. It's only bad news that make you and your fellow happy. E go soon reach u, no worries
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by schoolboymatt(m): 6:36am On Nov 09, 2020
crazycrypto710:
All staged

For all I care, Yes.

The man no even get shame sef, e even they pose.
for him mind now, him don achieve

2 Likes

Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by WorkTheTalk(m): 6:37am On Nov 09, 2020
And they are quiet, pretending as if all is well, because it is Buhari in power.

3 Likes

Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by dadavivo: 6:37am On Nov 09, 2020
And they kept it secret cos it's Buhari.

Southerners be wise this whole Bandits and Boko Haram is a booming business in the North for politicians. They're making billions with this whole crisis

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Celebrates Chris Ngige On His 69th Birthday / Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari / Fayose Promises To Pay Workers Who Are Not On strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.