Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

2023: APC Govs Sidelined Osinbajo Over His Refusal To Share Money — Naja’atu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC Govs Sidelined Osinbajo Over His Refusal To Share Money — Naja’atu (1400 Views)

Dino Melaye Defends His Refusal To Vote In Kogi State Guber Election / Omojuwa Reacts To Attack On Pastor Adefarasin On His Refusal To Endorse Anyone / Tinubu’s Fake Bishops Share Money After Their Appearance - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC Govs Sidelined Osinbajo Over His Refusal To Share Money — Naja’atu by orisa37: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
I AM IN LOVE WITH HER TOO. SHE IS A RANSOM KUTITYPE SUFFRAGETTE.
Re: 2023: APC Govs Sidelined Osinbajo Over His Refusal To Share Money — Naja’atu by orisa37: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
YEMI OSINBAJO/YAHAYA FAROUK RTD 65/56 IS NIGERIA SOLUTION FROM THIS QUAGMIRE
Re: 2023: APC Govs Sidelined Osinbajo Over His Refusal To Share Money — Naja’atu by seunmsg(m): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
Explaining how VP Osinbajo was schemed out, Mohammad said: “If they really wanted a power shift to the South-West, is he (Osinbajo) not also Egba or Oduduwa? (Which means an original son of the soil from Ogun State in Nigeria’s South West region). What is wrong with him? They refused because he could not share money.

This woman is nothing but a clown. She has been going about talking nonsense since she was sacked from APC PCC. When did Osinbajo become an Egba man?

And for the record, Osinbajo spend more money during the primary than Tinubu. He gave more dollars to delegate than Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: APC Govs Sidelined Osinbajo Over His Refusal To Share Money — Naja’atu by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
seunmsg:

This woman is nothing but a clown. She has been going about talking nonsense since she was sacked from APC PCC. When did Osinbajo become an Egba man?

And for the record, Osinbajo spend more money during the primary than Tinubu. He gave more dollars to delegate than Tinubu.
Lol. I'm sure even you don't believe what you wrote
Re: 2023: APC Govs Sidelined Osinbajo Over His Refusal To Share Money — Naja’atu by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
ganisucks:
I hate to say this, but "B**TCH, SHUT THE F**K UP!"
Stop allowing men use you in their dick size competitions.
C'mon.. she's a politician, a strong woman who goes into trenches with the men.
Re: 2023: APC Govs Sidelined Osinbajo Over His Refusal To Share Money — Naja’atu by Adaisback(f): 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
I personally love Osibanjo so much. My candidate anytime anyday
Re: 2023: APC Govs Sidelined Osinbajo Over His Refusal To Share Money — Naja’atu by Britishpea: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Babaken:
This woman was highly offended before he got to this level of bombing APC front and back.

She’s just confused already. She’s seeing the reality that Asiwaju is winning. She’s looking for a way to divert votes away from Jagaban!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biligi Biligi Tinubu Has Lule Piiiiiiiiii / Pals Aid Is A Big Scam Please Be Warned / APC Wins Governorship Election In Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.