Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) (18501 Views)

Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by ifihearam: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
kay1one:
The people here are mainly here to support the PDP gubernatorial candidate of the state, Odii, who wants to wrestle the state from APC's Umahi; the killer herdsman.
All the others are Obidient.
Credible source on the ground affirmed that.

You obi supporters are the most naive humans on earth.

You even trust and believe in obi a failed man more that your God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by ufuosman(m): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:
Atiku will win obi here
no talk am again
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by garfield1: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
ufuosman:
no talk am again

Obi 50% tinubu 30% atiku 20%
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by ufuosman(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

Obi 50% tinubu 30% atiku 20%
you dis man grin grin grin
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by garfield1: 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
ufuosman:
you dis man grin grin grin
umahi will scatter obi votes
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by majemuoluwa45075: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
after he fraudulently secured apc ticket thinking he will win , GOD BROUGHT OUT PETER OBI WHO HAS NOW COMPLETELY DESTROYED TINUBU CHANCES
yarimo:
[/quote]after he fraudulently secured apc ticket thinking he will win , GOD BROUGHT OUT PETER OBI WHO HAS NOW COMPLETELY DESTROYED TINUBU CHANCES [quote author=yarimo post=120399210]
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by Osariemen12: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
It seems Ebonyi has one of the best stadia in Nigeria.

Beautiful scenery here.
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by shimolv: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by TOSMAK007(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Massive!!! Am not surprised at this because Ebonyi is a PDP state from time until Judas came onboard 🤣🤣
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by Mccullum: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
JAGABAN all the way.. Victory is from God
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by Babaibe: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

OSU did you say this in 2019

Look at this munmun, was a southerner contesting in 2019. The tactics is to retain power among his people. I am sure you one of the fulani kidnappers ode.
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by Babaibe: 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
shimolv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfvbOdNZyE0
his is Peteru Obi in summary:
The Chosen One

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families 👪 drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents. I am too Jagabanistic Batified and SKSfied.
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by SirNature23: 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Smile. It's time for a positive change and by God's grace, Atiku will deliver the needed change
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by Jostoman: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Victorclean1:
Atiku will teach Tinubu a great negative lesson if he won.
Atiku is not like that.
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by alimiadedayo1: 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
Babaibe:

Look at this munmun, was a southerner contesting in 2019. The tactics is to retain power among his people. I am sure you one of the fulani kidnappers ode.
it is better you clear your dirty mindset.. is not everybody that is tribalistic like you, I am a yoruba and I have voted for both fulani and ijaw and I never voted for any yoruba in my lifetime.. no tribe has monopoly of crime or vices but playing ethnic politics or by mixing deep hatred for a particular tribe is a evil and vogue.. that shows your true reflection Nd personality
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by AishaB20: 7:25am On Jan 27, 2023
ifihearam:

You obi supporters are the most naive humans on earth.

You even trust and believe in obi a failed man more that your God
Excatly.
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by Picardor2: 9:29am On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:
Atiku will win obi here

Hahhahahhahaha pray he gets 2 votes
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by Mrfixitt(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2023
onatisi:
when your times comes, the whole world will stand by you and work for you . it is atiku time , make he just use am well angry
Stop talking ttrash, Atiku is a pathological crook and he will NEVER RULE Nigeria
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by Babaibe: 10:32am On Jan 27, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
it is better you clear your dirty mindset.. is not everybody that is tribalistic like you, I am a yoruba and I have voted for both fulani and ijaw and I never voted for any yoruba in my lifetime.. no tribe has monopoly of crime or vices but playing ethnic politics or by mixing deep hatred for a particular tribe is a evil and vogue.. that shows your true reflection Nd personality

Look at you, is this the reason you should see white and call it black. Is this the way, Buhari suffered people when he was contesting in 2019. He has a game plan. To defame APC through is bad policy, in a favour of his fellow fulani man. I doubt your claim of being a Yoruba man. No sane Yoruba man will be a partisan supporter of this useless president call Buhari who messed up the country through his bad policies and intent favouritism of the north. Just like he spent Nigeria fortunes searching for oil in the chad basin. Atiku should not be voted for in the south. Tinubu is the best candidate if am to judge by antecedent, and Peter Obi may be by age.
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by alimiadedayo1: 10:33am On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=Babaibe post=120417675]

Look at you, is this the reason you should see white and call it black. Is this the way, Buhari suffered people when he was contesting in 2019. He has a game plan. To defame APC through is bad policy, in a favour of his fellow fulani man. I doubt your claim of being a Yoruba man. No sane Yoruba man will be a partisan supporter of this useless president call Buhari who messed up the country through his bad policies and intent favouritism of the north. Just like he spent Nigeria fortunes searching for oil in the chad basin. Atiku should not be voted for in the south. Tinubu is the best candidate if am to judge by antecedent, and Peter Obi may be by age.[/quite
you just type total rubbish and I guess you very hungry while typing this..pls go and eat and talk to me later
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by Babaibe: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=alimiadedayo1 post=120417709][/quote]

You are the one sprouting rubbish. Let your Atiku be your president and that of your fellow Fulani man
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by alimiadedayo1: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2023
Babaibe:

You are the one sprouting rubbish. Let your Atiku be your president and that of your fellow Fulani man
sorry but I am not a fulani I am a yoruba by tribe and I am not an ethnic bigot just like you.
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by alimiadedayo1: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2023
Babaibe:

Look at you, is this the reason you should see white and call it black. Is this the way, Buhari suffered people when he was contesting in 2019. He has a game plan. To defame APC through is bad policy, in a favour of his fellow fulani man. I doubt your claim of being a Yoruba man. No sane Yoruba man will be a partisan supporter of this useless president call Buhari who messed up the country through his bad policies and intent favouritism of the north. Just like he spent Nigeria fortunes searching for oil in the chad basin. Atiku should not be voted for in the south. Tinubu is the best candidate if am to judge by antecedent, and Peter Obi may be by age.
I have never voted for Apc and I Ave never voted for Buhari so shut your idiot mouth and shallow mindset up.. i don't vote along ethnic or religion line.. they are fulanis who are better than both yorubas and igbo and vice- versa.. yaradua was a fulani and it was recorded he was best president Nigeria ever had who came from the state with Buhari who performed woefully.. Did Buhari failed because he is a fulani or he is from the same state with yaradua?
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by Babaibe: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
I have never voted for Apc and I Ave never voted for Buhari so shut your idiot mouth and shallow mindset up.. i don't vote along ethnic or religion line.. they are fulanis who are better than both yorubas and igbo and vice- versa.. yaradua was a fulani and it was recorded he was best president Nigeria ever had who came from the state with Buhari who performed woefully.. Did Buhari failed because he is a fulani or he is from the same state with yaradua?

You must be a cyclic slowpoke that needs an urgent attention. Fulani are better?Imagine horrible words from disgusting mouth. With bag of cement at 4800, rice 48k per bag, fuel scarcity and even shortage of naira in very hard time with high inflation. You are praising Buhari and Atiku, may God punish your mouth. A stupid Fulani man. Kidnappers
Re: Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) by alimiadedayo1: 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Babaibe:

You must be a cyclic slowpoke that needs an urgent attention. Fulani are better?Imagine horrible words from disgusting mouth. With bag of cement at 4800, rice 48k per bag, fuel scarcity and even shortage of naira in very hard time with high inflation. You are praising Buhari and Atiku, may God punish your mouth. A stupid Fulani man. Kidnappers
I still don't know why you don't have common sense.. how am I praising Buhari? I have never voted for APC and Buhari in my life and I cannot vote for APC but you hate Buhari because he is an fulani not because he performed woefully.. ethnic bigot mark it today.. igbo will not smell presidency till your father die.. and the only igbo we will vote for is soludo and umahi.. those people are the only reasonable igbo left in the whole south east

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Refinery To Be Completed December, Says FG / President Muhamadu Buhari Would Win 2019 Presidential Election - Leadership News / APC Again, Puts Zoning Structure On Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.