Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia (1363 Views)

Prepare For State Police, Lagos Assembly Tells Safety Corps / Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu / AA Mohammed: Zip And Buttons Of Deputy Commissioner Of Police, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia by okaniudemba(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Former police hq spokesman has been appointed as the commissioner of police Lagos state and Mr owohunwa as the commissioner of police ogun state

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia by gaby(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Another checkmate...

A well-deserved posting for an astute and professional police officer.

Thanks for your usual encouragement in my work with the force...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia by Victorclean1: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Will Tinubu be happy for this?. Please make Una leave our great grandpa(Tinubu) alone oooo. He is old and deserve respect.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia by FreeStuffsNG: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
okaniudemba:
Former police hq spokesman has been appointed as the commissioner of police Lagos state and Mr owohunwa as the commissioner of police ogun state
He is back home!! He is a Lagos Boy made in UNILAG and way out of league of awon ipob terrorist who burnt our city in 2020.

Congrats Frank. Feel at home joor , nothing do you. We celebrate you brotherly.
May you have a profoundly successful tenure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia by Ttalk: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
A competent cop

2 Likes

Re: Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia by POVoice: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He is back home!!He is a Lagos Boy made in UNILAG.
Congrats Frank. Feel at home joor nothing do you.

Buhahaha.

That's a checkmate for your DruglordπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Una go hear word next month. Frank is my town man and my elder brother's colleague πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia by AllTheWayUp: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
grin grin grin
Igbo man as commissioner of police Lagos state...nice development
Any Tinubu thug who misbehaves during election will be use for gun shooting practice.
In Asake's voice Tinubu and his Zombies "Them never See Something"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia by cktheluckyman: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Just make sure the police are posted to the hotspots during the next general elections.Votes must count in 2023

1 Like

Re: Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia by yarimo(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Congratulations to him
Meanwhile IPOB illiterates will soon invade this thread with different narrations

2 Likes

Re: Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia by FreeStuffsNG: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
POVoice:

Dear clannish Igbo man, Frank is our own in Lagos and UNILAG. Deal with it.

He is the kind we are proud to call a Lagosian , not your ilks raised in Igboland to hate the Yoruba and come to Lagos to burn down our city out of hatred and bigotry.

It is because of folks like Frank that I never and will never make the mistake of lumping ipob terrorists with patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction like Frank. I think there is something about the Mba that make them far more exposed than you; they are well at home in the SW. There is another awesome Mba in theatre too who even acts in Yoruba films, her name is Tina Mba.

They do not raise ipob terrorists in that their lineage, they raise patriots who are excellent in their contribution to the nation.
God bless their parents for raising them well to be patriots.

3 Likes

Re: Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia by SadiqBabaSani: 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He is the kind we are proud to call a Lagosian , not your ilks raised in Igboland to hate the Yoruba and come to Lagos to burn down our city out of hatred and bigotry.

It is because of folks like Frank that I never and will never make the mistake of lumping ipob terrorists with patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction like Frank. I think there is something about the Mba that make them far more exposed than you; they are well at home in the SW. There is another awesome Mba in theatre too who even acts in Yoruba films, her name is Tina Mba.

They do not raise ipob terrorists in that their lineage, they raise patriots who are excellent in their contribution to the nation.
You have alws lumped them IpOb with Igbo . besides logically speaking everyone Igbo man is indigenous to Biafra. Just like every northerner is a Dan Arewa. Word Arewa means North

1 Like

Re: Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia by SadiqBabaSani: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hate or believe it, Tinubu has massive influence among all the security and law enforcement in Lagos. If police antagonize him, Oluomo and his gengs are def. on standby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia by okaniudemba(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
πŸ˜† πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜†πŸ€£
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
Igbo man as commissioner of police Lagos state...nice development
Any Tinubu thug who misbehaves during election will be use for gun shooting practice.
In Asake's voice Tinubu and his Zombies "Them never See Something"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Well deserved.

I love Frank Mba
Re: Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia by tinsel: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
yarimo:
Congratulations to him
Meanwhile IPOB illiterates will soon invade this thread with different narrations
As usual
Re: Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia by POVoice: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

1 Like

Re: Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia by Phoen1X: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Good for him,..so long as he obidiently performs his duties to the state.
Re: Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia by owobokiri(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He is back home!! He is a Lagos Boy made in UNILAG and way out of league of awon ipob terrorist who burnt our city in 2020.

Congrats Frank. Feel at home joor , nothing do you. We celebrate you brotherly.
May you have a profoundly successful tenure.
I Will bookmark this because you will be shouting IPOB IPOB IPOB very soon

3 Likes

Re: Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia by FreeStuffsNG: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
You have alws lumped them IpOb with Igbo . besides logically speaking everyone Igbo man is indigenous to Biafra. Just like every northerner is a Dan Arewa. Word Arewa means North
Speak for yourself mr ipob terrorist and ipob terrorist sympathizer.

If anyone had told me that your ilk will come from Igboland to burn Lagos, I would never believe it but that my Igbo brothers and sisters like Frank and Tina Mba will join you in ipib terrorist group and your hatred for other Nigerians , it will never happen lailai!

You lot are product of bad and failed parenting , it has nothing with being Igbo so patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction do not have the calamity of being raised by irresponsible hateful bigotted parents.

These guys do not even speak English among us their friends, they speak fluent native Yoruba just like Aunty Tina Mba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia by Ofunaofu: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I hope you won't come here to cry blood when he does a good job in arresting and taming all the thugs, jagabanArmybandits Tinubu will unleash come February
Re: Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia by greatiyk4u(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
POVoice:

Buhahaha.

That's a checkmate for your DruglordπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Una go hear word next month. Frank is my town man and my elder brother's colleague πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Are you from Udenu?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Vs Turnout: Tinubu Got Less Votes Than Buhari In 2019 In Ekiti / Ihedioha Admits LP Destroyed Every Other Party In Imo State (Video). / Fact Check: With BVAS Can You Write Results Where There Was No Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.