Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu (941 Views)

Gov. Peter Mba Flags Off Construction New Enugu City & Dual Carriageways / I’m Taking Baby Steps Of Pains To Fix Nigeria, Says Tinubu / Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by AlexBells(m): 10:42am On Sep 10, 2023
When Peter Mba made his first major mistake by locking people’s shop over Monday Sit at home, I was very much against that badly advised move however now that he seem to be getting back to his senses, it is time to also talk about the little steps he has taken so far in Enugu.

It is very hard for regular people to score his efforts because Nigerians has gotten accustomed to road, bridge and flyover infrastructure as the major metrics of good governance but Mba while taking baby step is on track.

Ugwuanyi performed so badly that it is easy to see visible efforts of the Mba administration even when not much is being done. First thing Mba has done is Luanching the distress response squad. Although this establishment has not recorded any tangible achievements, it ought to be counted as one of the things he has done.

Good partnership with the Navy: Also Mba has an advantage over others especially in the areas of opening of Enugu inland waterways, the bromance with the chief of Navy indicates a governor who knows his onions.

Attraction of investment and empowerment: The return of this is yet to be seen but there’s an internal aggressive push for foreign investment and youth empowerment especially in the areas of tech skill.

Sanitation: Enugu has always been a clean state but the administration of Peter Mba seem to take it a step further as there has been seriousness in making the state free of refuses lately.

Fixing of the traffic lights: During Ugwanyi, not even a single traffic light was working in the entire Enugu but with Mba there’s a gradual yet continued return of traffic light in Enugu ensuring order and sanity on our roads.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by Kayceo2010: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2023
grin
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by Ahmed0336(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2023
Nawa o, so these are his achievements? grin you people are unbelievable!!!!
You won't drag governors of your region for under performance but Una Sabi chuk eye where Una no suppose to. undecided
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by AlexBells(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Nawa o, so these are his achievements? grin you people are unbelievable!!!!
You won't drag governors of your region for under performance but Una Sabi chuk eye where Una no suppose to. undecided
You Know nothing about governance, Success can be quick or slow and sustained, what matters more is being on track, he is back on track, the signature, serene and clean atmosphere of Enugu is returning, business shall boom as well while peace shall return.

1 Like

Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by Ahmed0336(m): 11:02am On Sep 10, 2023
AlexBells:

You Know nothing about governance, Success can be quick or slow and sustained, what matters more is being on track, he is back on track, the signature, serene and clean atmosphere of Enugu is returning, business shall boom as well while peace shall return.
your response is fine even though I am not pleased with mbah track records for the past 100 days. Unlike some, they'll chose to insult instead of responding as you did.
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by AlexBells(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2023
Ahmed0336:
your response is fine even though I am not pleased with mbah track records for the past 100 days. Unlike some, they'll chose to insult instead of responding as you did.
I earlier hinted on the Preexisting mentality of the regular Nigerian who sees good governance from the prism of roads, bridges and flyover, Mba is a proven business wizard and not an Engineer like Dave Umahi, these little things may not matter to regular people but I see some areas where trees are being planted and I was in new heaven yesterday and I saw that there trees being planted in the space in the Middle of the roads. This may seem like nothing to regular people but it will improve the scene appeal of the city.

These little things when done thoughtfully over time can transform to wonders. Enugu has had great works from the time of Sulivan and Chimaroke what we need is strategic business and water available with little maintenance of existing infrastructure, I believe he would give Enugu business attention that is needed.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by crossfm: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2023
Hehehe.

Peter Mba's achievement is so huge but eyes can't see it grin.

If these are his achievements,then even a toddler can rule Enugu state better than him.

Infrastructures in Enugu today is an eyesore,and needs urgent attention.

While I don't totally blame him,but will clearly state that at this pace, Enugu will be left behind in terms of development.

With how tensed the election was in Enugu,I was thinking by now he should have come up with projects that will draw people to him,but he is stock in the old style of politics in Enugu.

Almost all the roads are gone in Enugu,yet he has done nothing to address such. What is the use of street lights without good road's.

Water is still a big challenge in Enugu.which is what the common man need.

Insecurity still persist. On sit at home day, security is no where to be faund.
I was thinking security should have been tight on Mondays,to reassure people that they are save to come out,move around without fear.

I could go on and on,but will stop here.

These baby steps of his is akin to the steps of a turtle against a cheetah. The turtle is what Mba is doing presently,and the cheetah is the infrastructural decay in the state.

I like him,and want him to succeed,but it won't stop be from criticizing him constructively.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by henidord3: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
I leave in enugu Peter MBA is not working anything dude has no plans like nothing just wearing suit up and down
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by AlexBells(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
henidord3:
I leave in enugu Peter MBA is not working anything dude has no plans like nothing just wearing suit up and down
How can you tell if someone is working, have you ever built a successful business in your life, what metric did you use to arrive at that conclusion? At least I showed you something that indicates change, can you show your proof of stagnancy
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by AlexBells(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Peter Mbah achievement is so huge but eyes can't see it grin.
Not every achievement can be seen instantly by regular view
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by crossfm: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
AlexBells:

Not every achievement can be seen instantly by regular view

You are right,but it's better we tell these people the truth on time,so that they can sit up.

We want to see Enugu of chime's era again. Where people come from other states to see how beautiful Enugu is.

History won't be kind with Ugwuanyi,and Mba should not follow his footsteps.
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by AlexBells(m): 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
crossfm:

You are right,but it's better we tell these people the truth on time,so that they can sit up.

We want to see Enugu of chime's era again. Where people come from other states to see how beautiful Enugu is.

History won't be kind with Ugwuanyi,and Mba should not follow his footsteps.
Na beauty we go chop, we need business, Ugwuanyi was a waste, what Enugu needs in terms of beauty is a little touch but you see investment and production a lot needs to be done in that aspect and I trust Mba
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by AlexBells(m): 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Peter Mba's achievement is so huge but eyes can't see it grin.

If these are his achievements,then even a toddler can rule Enugu state better than him.

Infrastructures in Enugu today is an eyesore,and needs urgent attention.

While I don't totally blame him,but will clearly state that at this pace, Enugu will be left behind in terms of development.

With how tensed the election was in Enugu,I was thinking by now he should have come up with projects that will draw people to him,but he is stock in the old style of politics in Enugu.

Almost all the roads are gone in Enugu,yet he has done nothing to address such. What is the use of street lights without good road's.

Water is still a big challenge in Enugu.which is what the common man need.

Insecurity still persist. On sit at home day, security is no where to be faund.
I was thinking security should have been tight on Mondays,to reassure people that they are save to come out,move around without fear.

I could go on and on,but will stop here.

These baby steps of his is akin to the steps of a turtle against a cheetah. The turtle is what Mba is doing presently,and the cheetah is the infrastructural decay in the state.

I like him,and want him to succeed,but it won't stop be from criticizing him constructively.
Oga you don’t live in Enugu, I can bet you that even in 10 years, Enugu can survive not building a single road and still be effective. I didn’t talk about street light but traffic light, without traffic lights there’s no orderliness in the roads.

I guess you equate Enugu to some other states where roads are so bad, roads built by sulivan are still standing strong. In fact there’s no major road in Enugu city that’s in bad shape, what’s needed is minor maintenance and street roads, so he needs to get the business exposure that Enugu needs and that caused the issue he had with the people at first because as a business man, Monday is strategic however he lost that battle and the will of the people prevailed.

For now he is working although at slow pace but the moves are strategic in my view, don’t talk about a city you don’t live and don’t talk about governance if you don’t understand how it works. You want him to start building roads or what with proper traffic management Enugu has enough roads already let him focus on water and industry
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by crossfm: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
AlexBells:

Na beauty we go chop, we need business, Ugwuanyi was a waste, what Enugu needs in terms of beauty is a little touch but you see investment and production a lot needs to be done in that aspect and I trust Mba

Which Mba has done nothing about investment and production.

We need beauty and Serene environment for our mental wellbeing. He need to look into tourism too.
Am begging to think that there is some kind of demon that cover their eyes once they get into office grin grin.
Because there are a lot of simple things to do which the people will appreciate,but they ignore it.

I know it's not about demon,but greed. They give appointment's based on settlement and can't demand for results in the long run
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by AlexBells(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
crossfm:

Which Mba has done nothing about investment and production.

We need beauty and Serene environment for our mental wellbeing. He need to look into tourism too.
Am begging to think that there is some kind of demon that cover their eyes once they get into office grin grin.
Because there are a lot of simple things to do which the people will appreciate,but they ignore it.

I know it's not about demon,but greed. They give appointment's based on settlement and can't demand for results in the long run
Who told you Mba has done nothing about investment, did you not learn about the partnership talk between Enugu and Ethiopian Airline, okay you think if the navy start work at the proposed naval base at Uzouwani that investors won’t go there, what about the proposed naval naval welfare college at Enugu Ezike, if he is not creating a strategic partnership and support, the navy won’t be coming that way despite the chief being from Enugu the governor plays critical role, you think production and investment is like building roads that you will see instantly lol, it might take even two and a halve years before you begin to see the impacts, he is also focused on making Enugu an oil and gas player, he is already into oil and gas just give him some time
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by crossfm: 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
AlexBells:

Oga you don’t live in Enugu, I can bet you that even in 10 years, Enugu can survive not building a single road and still be effective. I didn’t talk about street light but traffic light, without traffic lights there’s no orderliness in the roads.

I guess you equate Enugu to some other states where roads are so bad, roads built by sulivan are still standing strong. In fact there’s no major road in Enugu city that’s in bad shape, what’s needed is minor maintenance and street roads, so he needs to get the business exposure that Enugu needs and that caused the issue he had with the people at first because as a business man, Monday is strategic however he lost that battle and the will of the people prevailed.

For now he is working although at slow pace but the moves are strategic in my view, don’t talk about a city you don’t live and don’t talk about governance if you don’t understand how it works. You want him to start building roads or what with proper traffic management Enugu has enough roads already let him focus on water and industry

I thought I was relating with someone who is objective,but am wrong.

How can you conclude that I don't stay in Enugu.
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by AlexBells(m): 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
crossfm:

I thought I was relating with someone who is objective,but am wrong.

How can you conclude that I don't stay in Enugu.
Because you assertion is of someone who don’t, you are just spreading falsehood, first the Monday sit at home has to be let be for now but you can’t say there’s no security on Monday’s in Enugu nearly all major junctions have security presence but the people don’t want to come out, no be by force or there’s an APC stationed in Holy Ghost nobody want to come out on Monday but there’s security presence
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by henidord3: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
AlexBells:
How can you tell if someone is working, have you ever built a successful business in your life, what metric did you use to arrive at that conclusion? At least I showed you something that indicates change, can you show your proof of stagnancy
I have a business in Enugu nwanne Peter MBA it's doing nothing the Road traffic light u mentioned are they working I stay in Agbani Road I have a puter water factory, I have a restaurant have my house so what are you saying wokem
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by henidord3: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
The Response team u mention how many are they,with white Hyundai smell motors eeh abeg nwanne he should start up by paying salaries first his even owning currently now.i want him to succeed because I feel he needs to succeed buh with the they way his going naaaaaaa! We need results not we are doing!!!
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by crossfm: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
henidord3:
I have a business in Enugu nwanne Peter MBA it's doing nothing the Road traffic light u mentioned are they working I stay in Agbani Road I have a puter water factory, I have a restaurant have my house so what are you saying wokem

That is what is killing us in Nigeria.

Once you say the truth,they will call you names.
For a governor to do as little as what Mba did,and someone is hyping him say's a lot about us.

They want us to keep quiet and celebrate mediocre.
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by AlexBells(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
henidord3:
You stay in Agbani Road lol, I also stay in Agbani road, Achara Layout and Independent layout, you say the traffic light is not working, the one on mayor/Kenneth junction was among the last to be fixed so that one has not started working but the ones from Ronan store Agbani road up to Zik Avenue are all working. So what are you saying it is a slow process they are working on them even as at yesterday when I stepped out, they are still at work.

You built a sachet water production company or you are a vendor which one, what is the name of your sachet water company if I may ask cause as I’m taking to you now I’m in Same Agbani road you spoke of.
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by AlexBells(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
henidord3:
The Response team u mention how many are they,with white Hyundai smell motors eeh abeg nwanne he should start up by paying salaries first his even owning currently now.i want him to succeed because I feel he needs to succeed buh with the they way his going naaaaaaa! We need results not we are doing!!!
you said with white Hyundai small motors, what do you know about cars of rapid response, do you own a bicycle talk more of Keke Do you know how much those cars cost? Far from that so you seem a visible change, I did state it is a baby step yet on track
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by henidord3: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
Have my house at one day where I built my house and am building another to make it 4 in a row I hate lies nwanne stop all this nna,right now am in mayor bus stop nothing like that haba!!!
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by AlexBells(m): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
crossfm:

That is what is killing us in Nigeria.

Once you say the truth,they will call you names.
For a governor to do as little as what Mba did,and someone is hyping him say's a lot about us.

They want us to keep quiet and celebrate mediocre.

Shut that trap you call mouth, there’s nothing like truth there but mischief, you just open your mouth waa and talk rubbish, truth indeed. If they make you councilor now we would see what you do. He has 4 years for goodness sake allow him work in his own pace using his own strategy, quick success is what’s killing most young people of This generation no patience and proper reasoning
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by AlexBells(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
henidord3:
Have my house at one day where I built my house and am building another to make it 4 in a row I hate lies nwanne stop all this nna,right now am in mayor bus stop nothing like that haba!!!
You are at Mayor bus stop, if I come out now can I meet you there so I can show you the street light fixed there and we can move up to Zik avenue so you see the ones fully functional, it is Sunday and I was planning hanging out
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by henidord3: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2023
AlexBells:

You stay in Agbani Road lol, I also stay in Agbani road, Achara Layout and Independent layout, you say the traffic light is not working, the one on mayor/Kenneth junction was among the last to be fixed so that one has not started working but the ones from Ronan store Agbani road up to Zik Avenue are all working. So what are you saying it is a slow process they are working on them even as at yesterday when I stepped out, they are still at work.

You built a sachet water production company or you are a vendor which one, what is the name of your sachet water company if I may ask cause as I’m taking to you now I’m in Same Agbani road you spoke of.
if I tell u my company name so u witch hunt it right Alex!!!! We are not measuring dick here Biko what am saying it's we need to see his action not all this naw haba! NDI ENUGU HAVE SUFFERED BIKO
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by AlexBells(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
henidord3:
if I tell u my company name so u witch hunt it right Alex!!!! We are not measuring dick here Biko what am saying it's we need to see his action not all this naw haba! NDI ENUGU HAVE SUFFERED BIKO
Shut up Oga, you no get any nonsense factory lol the only pure water company you have here in Enugu is the one in your mind.

You are in mayor and you are either lying or too blind to see the traffic light being fixed and you want me to believe you got a factory first. Abeg fix your phones broken screen and your lying mouth abeg
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by henidord3: 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
AlexBells:

You are at Mayor bus stop, if I come out now can I meet you there so I can show you the street light fixed there and we can move up to Zik avenue so you see the ones fully functional, it is Sunday and I was planning hanging out
am going home stop by to buy fruit and take money from Bank ATM at the back of Catholic Church stop this nonsense lies biko
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by henidord3: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
AlexBells:

Shut up Oga, you no get any nonsense factory lol the only pure water company you have here in Enugu is the one in your mind.

You are in mayor and you are either lying or too blind to see the traffic light being fixed and you want me to believe you got a factory first. Abeg fix your phones broken screen and your lying mouth abeg
okey chukwu gozie gi have a nice day NDI ENUGU knows the gospel truth,you can lie just for cheap publicity which he has not done u any God as for me nwanne I move!!
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by AlexBells(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
henidord3:
am going home stop by to buy fruit and take money from Bank ATM at the back of Catholic Church stop this nonsense lies biko
Shey you know you are lying, take which money from ATM, Oga calm down you no get shishi, your ATM card have even expired once someone mention they are withdrawing money from ATM na sign of no shishi, who still use ATM machines lol you mean POS abeg which bank? There are only three ATM stand within the proximity of Mayor so which one, Tell me first bank make I catch your lying ass straight up
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by AlexBells(m): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
henidord3:
okey chukwu gozie gi have a nice day NDI ENUGU knows the gospel truth,you can lie just for cheap publicity which he has not done u any God as for me nwanne I move!!
Move Biko, Ndi Enugu has issue and angry with Mba because of the way he started regarding Monday, I too was angry with him then but I’m having a softer views now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies Tinubu, APC, / Nigeria’s Elections: Avoiding A Political Crisis / Fresh News On Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.