Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue (15367 Views)

Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by KingKO22: 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
K
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by bobntu: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
But why don't they let him speak freely?
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by BSdetective: 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
The annoying thing is that this guy as sick as he is, is actually the best amongst the 3 top candidates.....
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by IslamIsIdiotic: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
O boy see as you finished the shameless old fool grin. The dullard is evidence that gray hair does not mean wisdom.
Unfortunately Nigerians have short memories and another idiot from the same party is waiting to take advantage of them for another 8 years.

gaby:
Lol

The spectators have gone to collect their share of the old naira notes stolen from them before the deadline.

Even Shettima refused to be amused by the empty rhetoric.

For him mind "abeg talk am por ya nonsense pinish make I go back to Maiduguri".

This man's sense of entitlement is indeed going to be his undoing.

Nauseating arrogance to say the least.

I just came out of a closed-door meeting with Baba Bubu. The resolution is that "Ambode is the best man to oversee the Presidential elections. So, therefore, a 2-3 days before the Presidential election he'll be inaugurated to take over from Yakubu.

Una go get sense by force.

When you tell people say karma no be just word dem go say you dey kolo.

His arrogance and sense of entitlement is even nauseating to me as a Southerner not to talk of a conservative Northern Muslim/Fulani.
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by nodullin(m): 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
Very Empty!!

Still blaming PDP!!!
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Danaigbe: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
Chai!! It is well with Nigeria...
May we never make the mistake of electing the wrong one this time!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by reddingtonblack: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
StormpyBee:

What amuses me is when an educated person leaves a Celebral in Peter Obi, only to shout " On your mandate, I will stand ?

Abi you smoke egbo?

Ceberal wey graduate with 3rd class in philosophy over a 1st class graduate in accountancy cheesy are you daft or something.

You dare call Peter Obi ceberal a clown that has no model or policy to his name, sho gbadun??

Do you know how many models & policies of Tinubu are working in lagos and adopted across states in Nigeria and africa countries. Head must be paining you.

Where Tinubu is talking economic scholars grab there pen n write, in a sane clime people like Peter obi that are impactless should be aspiring for chairman/president of Ladipo spare part sellers or Alaba int'l.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Emekaonline: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:

You are a disgrace to people who were 16 years in 1979.

No let people her again abeg.

Ekpa...

Hahahaha. We begged your people to vote for the best man then but they never listened. How they expected other sto listen to them now is what baffles me. February 25th is around the corner. I just hope that all this hate and bitterness will end when the real man wins the election and not a failure whose only legacy was to invest in beer business that is now worth to nothing

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by gaby(m): 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Emekaonline:

Hahahaha. We begged your people to vote for the best man then but they never listened. How they expected other sto listen to them now is what baffles me. February 25th is around the corner. I just hope that all this hate and bitterness will end when the real man wins the election and not a failure whose only legacy was to invest in beer business that is now worth to nothing

A typical urchinated slowpoke.

All they know about Nigeria is South West and South Eastern Nigerian.

Nothing else.

Clanish, tribalistic morons..

For your information, I am from Mafoluku-Oshodi. My father was born and raised in Ajegunle.

Ekpa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Uncletony(m): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
This fool should be caged!
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by shimolv: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by DARLYNBOI: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Ceberal wey graduate with 3rd class in philosophy over a 1st class graduate in accountancy cheesy are you daft or something.

You dare call Peter Obi ceberal a clown that has no model or policy to his name, sho gbadun??

Abeg highlight the economic plan and other plan wey Tinubu deliver in his Benue speech make we check something..

Do you know how many models & policies of Tinubu are working in lagos and adopted across states in Nigeria and africa countries. Head must be paining you.

Where Tinubu is talking economic scholars grab there pen n write, in a sane clime people like Peter obi that are impactless should be aspiring for chairman/president of Ladipo spare part sellers or Alaba int'l.
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Festy4sure(m): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
I didn't hear anything πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Emola12(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

The crowd shock this one come add vexation on top

No go drink water restπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
the crowd mean you give me money I come after dey deceive you people nnah go cry blood aswear
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Emola12(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Which one be JEC again abi nah my ear
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Jayneck: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
Emekaonline:

now I believe you are more than the fool he just called you, truly you are a certified old ekpa. 84yrs old fool e no surprise us your choice of voting
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Lordzaza247: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

The crowd shock this one come add vexation on top

No go drink water restπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Which crowd? I was there live when all those people were hustling to collect their payment
Jus dey play

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Vello(m): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:
Lol

The spectators have gone to collect their share of the old naira notes stolen from them before the deadline.

Even Shettima refused to be amused by the empty rhetoric.

For him mind "abeg talk am por ya nonsense pinish make I go back to Maiduguri".

This man's sense of entitlement is indeed going to be his undoing.

Nauseating arrogance to say the least.

I just came out of a closed-door meeting with Baba Bubu. The resolution is that "Ambode is the best man to oversee the Presidential elections. So, therefore, a 2-3 days before the Presidential election he'll be inaugurated to take over from Yakubu.

When you tell people say karma no be just word dem go say you dey kolo.

His arrogance and sense of entitlement is even nauseating to me as a Southerner not to talk of a conservative Northern Muslim/Fulani.
Mr nauseating, try eat garlic with ginger for your medical condition. If that didn't work, take Andrews liver salt produced by supreme monkey.
Loser

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by gaby(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Vello:

Mr nauseating, try eat garlic with ginger for your medical condition. If that didn't work, take Andrews liver salt produced by supreme monkey.
Loser

On the Presidential election eve, Ambode will be announced as the chairman of INEC.... grin

Urchinating Dundee...

Shiit-filled skull
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Vello(m): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
gaby:

On the Presidential election eve, Ambode will be announced as the chairman of INEC.... grin

Urchinating Dundee...

Shiit-filled skull
Gibberish!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by gaby(m): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Vello:

Gibberish!!!

Una tears still dey learn how to dey teary...

Eledes
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by winner37(m): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nigerian are the architect of their misfortune..
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by chrixtoimoh: 6:48am On Jan 27, 2023
Dey off mic for the bullion van matter.
Adams short wise man!
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Vello(m): 9:08am On Jan 27, 2023
gaby:

Una tears still dey learn how to dey teary...

Eledes
Imagine a retard, illiterate and cantankerous nitwit talking about sense.
Define "SENSE" and let's see if you even understand what it means.
Alaye, campaign for your supreme monkey in peace and leave JAGABAN alone.
Una definition of campaign is too stupid to accommodate for any sane person
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by Web2020: 9:18am On Jan 27, 2023
For how long would they stage manage this man. They are guiding him like a child learning how to talk for the first time. insulting Oshomole like a baby. Very sad, if we still have youth that is supporting this man
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by papapchi(m): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
What a show of shame from the APC drug lord.
Re: Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue by gaby(m): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Vello:

Imagine a retard, illiterate and cantankerous nitwit talking about sense.
Define "SENSE" and let's see if you even understand what it means.
Alaye, campaign for your supreme monkey in peace and leave JAGABAN alone.
Una definition of campaign is too stupid to accommodate for any sane person

See your tears covering and messing up your entire phone screen..kpele

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Camp Pushes For David Mark As Next PDP Chairman / Border Closure: Ibrahim Ciroma Says Fuel Consumption Dropped By 70% In Adamawa / DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.