Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

The Newly Constructed Kastina State Underpass Vs Delta State Over Pass - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Newly Constructed Kastina State Underpass Vs Delta State Over Pass (2064 Views)

Video And Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Kankara LGA, Kastina State / Pictures Of Newly Constructed Leventis Underpass In Kaduna / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Newly Constructed Kastina State Underpass Vs Delta State Over Pass by 68816419: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Why do our governors in the south celebrate mediocrity when smaller states like Kastina in the north are building big projects with meager funding? Why can the so-called oil state even come close to that?

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Kastina State Underpass Vs Delta State Over Pass by BSdetective: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
Because indigenes from delta and other southern states are busy blaming everything on Tinubu and federal government while their state government houses harbour criminals who are only interested in sucking the resources of the state dry.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Constructed Kastina State Underpass Vs Delta State Over Pass by slim75d(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
One is made for cars
The other is made for cattle's

How can you be posting on nairaland when you don't have voter's card.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Constructed Kastina State Underpass Vs Delta State Over Pass by Mrkumareze(m): 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Delta state is cursed under pdp. Most of the money ends up in political leaders pocket.
I expected Okowa to be a different model but he proved me wrong

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Kastina State Underpass Vs Delta State Over Pass by SmartPolician: 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
To be honest, I am impressed with the massive Infrastructural projects we see in the north, particularly in Kaduna, Borno and Kano. The few southern states that come close, despite having more money to throw around, are Lagos, Ebonyi, Rivers and Akwa Ibom State.

5 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Kastina State Underpass Vs Delta State Over Pass by QuotaSystem: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Does the Delta version qualify as an underpass?

I ask this innocent question because an underpass is supposed to be below a road (ground level) and is usually tunneled through.

Looks more like an overpass (flyover).

4 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Kastina State Underpass Vs Delta State Over Pass by iokpebholo: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Op u are a fool, hatred will surely kill u,I spent two hours on Christmas Eve of 2019 on that same kokar junction due to traffic hold up but now d road is very free and accessible.D road sef na federal road join sef
Re: The Newly Constructed Kastina State Underpass Vs Delta State Over Pass by Kyase(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
iokpebholo:
Op u are a fool, hatred will surely kill u,I spent two hours on Christmas Eve of 2019 on that same kokar junction due to traffic hold up but now d road is very free and accessible.D road sef na federal road join sef

Nobody is talking about traffic here
The question is about the quality of job done.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Constructed Kastina State Underpass Vs Delta State Over Pass by Afamed: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
Their Children are blaming Tinubu and PMB. One of their children Owelogbo will soon arrive here now to blame Tinubu/ Pmb.

To them, Tinubu is the reason why Okowa has not been paying pensioners in Delta state

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Newly Constructed Kastina State Underpass Vs Delta State Over Pass by owobokiri(m): 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
BSdetective:
Because indigenes from delta and other southern states are busy blaming everything on Tinubu and federal government while their state government houses harbour criminals who are only interested in sucking the resources of the state dry.

Afamed:
Their Children are blaming Tinubu and PMB. One of their children Owelogbo will soon arrive here now to blame Tinubu/ Pmb.

To them, Tinubu is the reason why Okowa has not been paying pensioners in Delta state

Stop talking rubbish!
Your Tinupoo is an idiot but no one is blaming him for the problems with Delta underpass..

3 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Kastina State Underpass Vs Delta State Over Pass by Osariemen12: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
The OP is a big time fool. How do you compare the two projects?
Re: The Newly Constructed Kastina State Underpass Vs Delta State Over Pass by Afamed: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
iokpebholo:

Do not be clever by half. The world has left you behind . Travel and see, most of the northers states without oil revenue / 13% derivation have left you behind.

Imagine Borno state competing with Dellta state in terms of infrastructures

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Kastina State Underpass Vs Delta State Over Pass by MrEverest(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
68816419:
Why do our governors in the south celebrate mediocrity when smaller states like Kastina in the north are building big projects with meager funding? Why can the so-called oil state even come close to that?

What do you expect when Mr Horse teeth has opened the vaults of Delta state for Atiku.

They're now using Delta state money to finance election cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Constructed Kastina State Underpass Vs Delta State Over Pass by Creamypie(m): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Me as a deltan I no be mumu. I always know say we no ever get government. Na massive looting them dey do. If only we know omhiw much delta get monthly, including 13% oil derivation eh. Wike built 4 fly covers in p.h without noise and very fast. Delta used 2 here do one flyover with plenty media noise and publicity. In felt, its either you dey do follow follow for government as a boy boy, or u dey do yahoo or dey ride keke/bus/Okwada. Very useless state. What about okowa so called youth empowerment? Its a mirage. I dey Vite in APC for governorship and l.p for presidential, just like most deltan. Enough is enough.
Re: The Newly Constructed Kastina State Underpass Vs Delta State Over Pass by mrvitalis(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
See how dark that kastina place is at night ,this is the argument obi and osibanjo had in 2019

Infrastructure should come later build the people first HDI is the most important criteria a governor should be judged on ...reason PETER OBI remains the best candidate

1 Like

Re: The Newly Constructed Kastina State Underpass Vs Delta State Over Pass by iokpebholo: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

Have you seen d bridgeDon't sit down in ur hut and speak of d quality of d bridge
Re: The Newly Constructed Kastina State Underpass Vs Delta State Over Pass by olisaEze(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2023
You can compare the beauty of underpasses and overpasses all you want, but if Microsoft comes looking for certified software developers from both States how many can Mr Underpass volunteer?? What’s the point in celebrating a bridge when the people need education first! grin
Re: The Newly Constructed Kastina State Underpass Vs Delta State Over Pass by favour32(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mrkumareze:
Delta state is cursed under pdp. Most of the money ends up in political leaders pocket.
I expected Okowa to be a different model but he proved me wrong
He proved you right.
Re: The Newly Constructed Kastina State Underpass Vs Delta State Over Pass by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
Kyase:

And you know the quality by looking at pictures abi

(1) (Reply)

IPOB beheads man because his brother is a soldier - PHOTOS / ‘if Tinubu Is Sworn-in May 29th, We Go See Shege Banza’ – Charly Boy / None Nigerians Trying To Act Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.