Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ (29426 Views)

Gov Fubara Indeed Signed The Resolution - Rivers Commissioner, Johnson / Sanwo-Olu Visits Dangote Refinery Complex And LFTZ / See The Moment Atiku Signed The Peace Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by IreneJane: 8:35am On Jan 27, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Signed at what cost?
Heard the blue line trains was conceptualized in 1983

This same place was equally idea of Tinubu's predecessors

Even the amu owuodafi area of Lagos that is self developed by igbos mainly without Government support is a clear sign that apart from geography of Lagos, there is nothing spectacular that Tinubu did in Lagos that was Nigeria head quarters for years

Obi conceptualized Anambra international airport ,change the initial planned location for safety and suitability and it was done by Obiano under 8years.

Even with the glaring absent of federal government presence in the east apart from army barracks and police stations, igbo land is still far ahead.

Amuwo odofin , you are mad .. I grew up there, any igbo that proves stupidity there will know where he belongs to. Ugbos developed amuwo odofinwithout government? So na igbos do the roads? Fly overs? Street light ? Street signs? You are even mad .. accommodating igbos shouldn't make you guys an unfortunate na!. Na igbo dey represent for state and federal house of assemblies? Be chairman lcda? You are mad once again .. is it because igbos came out as candidate? Why dey no go develop their mud region?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by newnigerdelta1: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2023
BlueDuck:
Damn! how the hell did he age so fast? shocked

Say NO to.drugs people! Just say NO!

I prefer the drug people,than a liar who has no record of development in ANAMBRA STATE
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by Ikidons(m): 8:38am On Jan 27, 2023
Yes, that's when BAT was BAT and not now that he's become old and senile
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by Invitationn: 8:39am On Jan 27, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin hardship started it journey to Lagos the day Tinubu ventured into politics

Lagos State was his first casualty, the kind milking wey him milk Lagos State set a wrong antecedent for other evil geniuses who were only waiting for their master

God forbid bat thing that Nigeria should be next!
Well, the reality in Lagos says you’re a liar.
Except you can mention a state in Nigeria that’s more prosperous and blooming than Lagos.
Because y’all are bent on making everyone dumber on this platform.
You should get this straight, Tinubu was the brain behind the flourishing Lagos IGR we have today.
The records are there. You can argue he’s stealing some of it via his Alpha beta machines but the others retards couldn’t even generate enough revenue to steal.
It’s probably hard for you accept that Lagos is ways ahead of other states in Nigeria in almost everything- most notably development, governance and commerce.
Tinubu is the author of the continuity in LASG today.
He conceptualised the LFTZ, the Eko Atlantic city, the RRS amongst others. Unlike others, he didn’t just conceptualise these things he made sure he brought them to life!

You can take away everything from Tinubu but you can’t take away his legacy, his brilliance and administrative skills just like you can’t take away his crookedness and fraud proclivities.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by SexyBabe001: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2023
lhordspy:
Roy T. Bennett, in 'The Light In The Heart' said:

“Great leader have vision, share vision and inspire others to help them turn vision into reality"

This is the state of the same Lekki freezone today. An idea conceived in 2006, now worth $210billion and with a capacity to provide 170k jobs for youths.

Tinubu's 2006 dream. Lagos 2023 reality.

You need to research between Lekki Seaport and Lekki Free Trade Zone.

Lekki Seaport is owned and funded by the Federal Govt of Nigeria not LASG... Google is free na
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by victorsola: 8:48am On Jan 27, 2023
slimfit1:
See how long it took to build that let them show us the contract let see how much was spent.
go school I no go hear . Is dangote refinery lagos state project or the deep sea port or every project in the free trade zone . Do u even know the meaning of free trade zone . U obidients are the most uninformed entities on earth. Oh sorry I forgot your supreme M is even like that.
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by Preton: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2023
That was likely when he was clinical sane to rule and engage intellectually.
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by BlueDuck: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2023
newnigerdelta1:

I prefer the drug people,than a liar who has no record of development in ANAMBRA STATE

I see you're a dog-zombie slave
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by Taiggarr: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Why writing in harsh and frustration ridden language?over 90% of Anambra businessmen in Lagos means na Anambra people get Lagos be that na.

Lagos is Nigeria capital and so belongs to all, same with Abuja.
I have been to Lagos just twice in my lifetime and never stayed up to 4days there.

Lagos all the time as if it is the only state in south west.

Lagos is not NIGERIA'S capital,you eediot..

90% of my Anambra people are in Lagos because their Anambra is MUCH LESS FAVOURABLE and UNPROGRESSIVE than Lagos..

MOHRUN!!!
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by Taiggarr: 9:06am On Jan 27, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Why writing in harsh and frustration ridden language?over 90% of Anambra businessmen in Lagos means na Anambra people get Lagos be that na.

Lagos is Nigeria capital and so belongs to all, same with Abuja.
I have been to Lagos just twice in my lifetime and never stayed up to 4days there.

Lagos all the time as if it is the only state in south west.

"over 90% of Anambra businessmen in Lagos means na Anambra people get Lagos be that na."

Iwu EZIGBOTE OKPO!

Iti borlibor!!!

TUFIAKWA!

See reasoning..
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by Picardor2: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=lhordspy post=120408017]Below is the picture of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and a Chinese representative in 2006 after signing agreements on his vision of Lekki FreeZone.

The same Lekki freezone now in 2023 , that’s currently creating 170k jobs and can generate over $210billion .

Wow he did well then. That's a gud one. Buh he is sick now. He is both physically and mentally ill. He should rest. Simple
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by plaindealer: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2023
SexyBabe001:

You need to research between Lekki Seaport and Lekki Free Trade Zone.

Lekki Seaport is owned and funded by the Federal Govt of Nigeria not LASG... Google is free na

Which kain google did you consult for this rubbish?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by Parachoko: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2023
tradepunter:

Hahahah what mischief?

Men we don't want.... Don't sell a useless product to us, we don't want...

Nigeria is a large country.... We don't want tinibu oooooo

We don't want.... Go and sell your household to him to be doing owomida and thugery
How's Tinubu who performed well in Lagos a bad product?

I won't be shock if you're supporting Obi who failed woefully as the Governor of Anambra State
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by Godispeace: 9:17am On Jan 27, 2023
ZOMBIDIOTS will never have sense , very foolish Ndigbo dem shocked shocked shocked shocked
slimfit1:
See how long it took to build that let them show us the contract let see how much was spent.
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by Godispeace: 9:18am On Jan 27, 2023
one of the foolish Ndigbo spotted below shocked shocked shocked
tradepunter:

Hahahah what mischief?

Men we don't want.... Don't sell a useless product to us, we don't want...

Nigeria is a large country.... We don't want tinibu oooooo

We don't want.... Go and sell your household to him to be doing owomida and thugery
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by plaindealer: 9:19am On Jan 27, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin hardship started it journey to Lagos the day Tinubu ventured into politics

Lagos State was his first casualty, the kind milking wey him milk Lagos State set a wrong antecedent for other evil geniuses who were only waiting for their master

God forbid bat thing that Nigeria should be next!

Sit at home slaves dey talk about hardship, your SE ipob enclave is the poorest and the most unproductive region in Nigeria, a region under the control of terrorists...

Lagos is so hard that obi pandora ruled Anambra for 8 years but still prefers to live in Lagos state, even his daughter live and works in Lagos, not his own terrorist-infested, backward and unproductive village.

Comedians..
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by omooba74(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2023
Occurstaem:

The position they are contesting for can be likened to "coach" and not "player".
Be truthful to yourself. Let's assume you own a club. Or you're a fan of the club. Who would you allow to be in charge of your club as a coach/manager between,

a mediocre - who has never won any trophy, cannot identify talents and sign them, cannot use what he has to get what he wants,i.e-- he has never nurtured and developed young players into elite competitors, clueless, lack tactics+formation, no pattern of play, no blueprint for the future and cannot assemble a winning team -

and a veteran - who has demonstrated his capacities and capabilities, won many trophies, nurtured homegroomed young players and even identified and signed talented outsiders into his team, assembled competent trainers and laid the blueprint and foundation for future coaches to succeed, such that if a dummy were to be a coach in charge of the club, the dummy will succeed and achieve success with the club.
This is the situation with Tinubu and that's why we are all going out to support him and Shettima.
♾️
Thump up to you,you really made my day with this your sensible analysis......The difference is clear

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by omooba74(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2023
Noone is begging you to vote for him......vote for your own candiadate,let me vote mine......chikena
Sammy5413:
Aww nice one Sir but we still won't vote for him.
Just Aww Aww!
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by crafteck(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Show us the one that was built in one month in Anambra...

Okwa unu sI na unu agaghi ama ife?

Does anambra geographically have a major seaport? Things that lagos get as a result of its geographical location are being accredited to one man and used to judge growth im comparison to another state... Be calming down
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by greatiyk4u(m): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2023
Rolings:

So why are you all running away from a place thats far better to a place not as good as your place?...doesnt make sense....means you are either telling lies or refusing to tell yourself the truth

Because of una laziness and lack of creative mindset of making money, we come to tap the untapped potential and take the glory home
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by Thurmieee: 9:37am On Jan 27, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Signed at what cost?
Heard the blue line trains was conceptualized in 1983

This same place was equally idea of Tinubu's predecessors

Even the amu owuodafi area of Lagos that is self developed by igbos mainly without Government support is a clear sign that apart from geography of Lagos, there is nothing spectacular that Tinubu did in Lagos that was Nigeria head quarters for years

Obi conceptualized Anambra international airport ,change the initial planned location for safety and suitability and it was done by Obiano under 8years.

Even with the glaring absent of federal government presence in the east apart from army barracks and police stations, igbo land is still far ahead.
You're a goat for saying that.....did any Igbos build road in amuwo odofin? Or schools? Or hospital? What do you mean developed.....I want to know.
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by Simplythebest: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2023
So u have a business na and u want to employ ur manager and u have Tinubu, Atiku and Obi u will go ahead to employ Tinubu as ur manager. Keep deceiving your self. Last last na una go suffer it. Am sure u are buying fuel for N65 per litter while others are buying it at N250 continue telling ur self lies and keep on deceiving ur self thinking u are doing others.
Last last na una go suffer it whats my own
Occurstaem:

The position they are contesting for can be likened to "coach" and not "player".
Be truthful to yourself. Let's assume you own a club. Or you're a fan of the club. Who would you allow to be in charge of your club as a coach/manager between,

a mediocre - who has never won any trophy, cannot identify talents and sign them, cannot use what he has to get what he wants,i.e-- he has never nurtured and developed young players into elite competitors, clueless, lack tactics+formation, no pattern of play, no blueprint for the future and cannot assemble a winning team -

and a veteran - who has demonstrated his capacities and capabilities, won many trophies, nurtured homegroomed young players and even identified and signed talented outsiders into his team, assembled competent trainers and laid the blueprint and foundation for future coaches to succeed, such that if a dummy were to be a coach in charge of the club, the dummy will succeed and achieve success with the club.
This is the situation with Tinubu and that's why we are all going out to support him and Shettima.
♾️
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by Simplythebest: 9:52am On Jan 27, 2023
Go and collect money from Keke and bus drivers thats the highest job Tinubu will offer u guys. Agbero is never a job but u guys won't listen. Am sure u are buying fuel at N50 and others are buying it at N260.
I no ur type the full my time line. Continue deceiving ur self. Last last na una go suffer it more
Murphyenemuwe:
You said tinubu contesting is like Joseph Yobo coming back to the super eagles because he performed earlier before his retirement. I'm ashamed of myself for replying you. It's actually not hatred but inborne foolishness in you and your likes.
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by slimfit1(m): 10:16am On Jan 27, 2023
victorsola:
go school I no go hear . Is dangote refinery lagos state project or the deep sea port or every project in the free trade zone . Do u even know the meaning of free trade zone . U obidients are the most uninformed entities on earth. Oh sorry I forgot your supreme M is even like that.

My opinion does not make me Igbo. I am more related to Tinubu than you think.
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by jokerr(m): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Show us the one that was built in one month in Anambra...

Okwa unu sI na unu agaghi ama ife?
it's people like you that complains everyday about the terrible nature of the country and it's same people like you that'll put the country into the hands of incompetent,greedy elites who doesn't care if you eat
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by jokerr(m): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2023
Throwback:
I pity the jobless youths who do not realise that Tinubu is the only candidate who has demonstrated the genius for economic growth.

They want to suffer like Anambrarians suffered under Peter Obi.
when the country becomes inhospitable for us all , you too will suffer it that's the joy of it all , if you like throw away another 4yrs
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by CloudWalker: 10:22am On Jan 27, 2023
Okoroawusa:
My vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu is as certain as the morning sun
No be only you like better thing na! Even me too!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by jokerr(m): 10:23am On Jan 27, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Great man great vision

Sentiments apart Tinubu is more visionary than any of the other candidates.

Obi has a trader mentality and cannot do much fo Nigeria. Even if he claims to be upright will his appointees be upright?

Atiku is a No No for a lot of reasons, Melaye stands out among the numerous reasons
maybe your own idea of vision is making more of the youths agberos and gangsters , this your blind loyalty without opening your brain to logical reasoning is what's making the country move backwards
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by Idaytesj29(m): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2023
slimfit1:

I am Yoruba do you people have anything important to say apart from go to Anambra I am a Lagosian.

You be omo ale
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by slimfit1(m): 10:42am On Jan 27, 2023
Idaytesj29:

You be omo ale

Baba e omo ale, iya e omo ale. I support the person that I know has leadership qualities.
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by SexyBabe001: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2023
plaindealer:

Which kain google did you consult for this rubbish?

grin grin

I know a slowpoke like you will quote me and try to dispute the claim...

Well since its hard to hard and you be fooll... Here's a back up claim that FG owns Lekki Sea Port and not LASG

1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by jahsharon: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2023
slimfit1:

Show us the one that all the governors that have ruled the 5 miserable South East states from 1999 to date built.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arms Probe Deal: Bakare Calls For The Arrest Of CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele / Gifts Buhari Should Not Have Rejected, By Niyi Akinnaso / My Attacks On Buhari, APC, Not Personal – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.