Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ (29434 Views)

Gov Fubara Indeed Signed The Resolution - Rivers Commissioner, Johnson / Sanwo-Olu Visits Dangote Refinery Complex And LFTZ / See The Moment Atiku Signed The Peace Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by slimfit1(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2023
jahsharon:

Show us the one that all the governors that have ruled the 5 miserable South East states from 1999 to date built.

This type of thinking lo ma pa yin because I sense fraud does not make me yebo
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by gasparpisciotta: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2023
jokerr:
maybe your own idea of vision is making more of the youths agberos and gangsters , this your blind loyalty without opening your brain to logical reasoning is what's making the country move backwards

Obidients are fools in a gangster’s paradise
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by hush15: 11:29am On Jan 27, 2023
lhordspy:
Roy T. Bennett, in 'The Light In The Heart' said:

“Great leader have vision, share vision and inspire others to help them turn vision into reality"

This is the state of the same Lekki freezone today. An idea conceived in 2006, now worth $210billion and with a capacity to provide 170k jobs for youths.

Tinubu's 2006 dream. Lagos 2023 reality.

Yimu, at what commission rate of kickbacks and royalties...
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by wasuka14(m): 11:34am On Jan 27, 2023
The same Former President Obasanjo qouted here praised Tinubu brilliant ideas back then was now reported to have endorsed failed man peter obi over the man with brilliant thinking and do attitude. Nawa for this life o.

lhordspy:
Below is the picture of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and a Chinese representative in 2006 after signing agreements on his vision of Lekki FreeZone.

The same Lekki freezone now in 2023 , that’s currently creating 170k jobs and can generate over $210billion .

Today, the Lekki FreeZone houses many companies including the largest single train in the world, Dangote refinery, larger petrochemical plant, Lekki Deap Sea Port and many other companies.
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by MeineMutter: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2023
hush15:

Yimu, at what commission rate of kickbacks and royalties...
Man where person dey work, na im e dey chop. Nothing bad with collecting royalties but o don’t support kickbacks, even though none of us poor in this regard. If you are not cheroot or never collect kickbacks, throw the first stone.

If I am a governor or president, I will always set some money aside for to-me-to-you, and I will declare it openly as money for celebration of achieving on such projects which could be shared or spent or used to lobby some people and pacify them so that they allow us to do our own. Kí á lè rí ààyè se ti’wa.
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by Successs1010: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2023
But this man don tey for here ooo wink wink

Hey guy,
Do you want to get your spotify music to grow and get more engaging followers and listeners, Click on the link below for more details
Thanks!!
https://www.fiverr.com/share/WQx4Xl
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by Zetty177x: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Iziquiel:

You already swallowed everything that was said by the person you quoted hook line and sinker instead of doing your own research. Now tell me who the daft person is between you and those you call urchins?

My major issue with Obi's supporters, is that they lack the capacity to think for themselves. Most of you are just following the bandwagon,you can't pause for a moment to do little research, think and draw conclusions.

It beats my imagination to see how some of you compare a man who thinks the best investment he could make for his People was to invest in a brewery company to Tinubu who initiated the LFTZ, a place that houses the biggest Refinery in Africa, a deep sea port(the biggest in West Africa) etc that would add billions of dollars to our economy . Let's not forget that an Airport is also coming there.

Abeg , tell me how common sense go even allow you compare Obi to Tinubu?

Tinubu has done his bit and lived his live. It's time to pass the baton. But urchins think he will live forever. He's already having Alzheimer... Most the lives of Nigerians revolve around Tinubu? We have millions of Nigerians... urchins make una rest na
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by cosmos1440: 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
it is only the enemies of Nigeria that will not vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu...

Of the four leading candidates, BAT is the only one with verifiable excellent track records.
AA and PO were monumental failures when they were in government.
Musa Kwankwaso also had some verifiable records, but they pale in comparison to what Bola Tinubu did in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by Iziquiel(m): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Zetty177x:

Tinubu has done his bit and lived his live. It's time to pass the baton. But urchins think he will live forever. He's already having Alzheimer... Most the lives of Nigerians revolve around Tinubu? We have millions of Nigerians... urchins make una rest na
Let's assume that all you said about Tinubu is correct, so we should vote Obi? A man that governed a state for 8 years with next to nothing to show as his achievements or antecedents , I would rather vote a Kwankwaso to that fraud.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by jamace(m): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Show us the one that was built in one month in Anambra...

Okwa unu sI na unu agaghi ama ife?
The Second Niger Bridge was the baby of Gov Peter Obi. It was in Peter tenure that he lobbied the FG for it, the contact awarded and work commenced.

Peter Obi is indeed a visionary leader.

https://ne-np.facebook.com/NigerianPublicOpinionPage/videos/how-peter-obi-championed-the-2nd-niger-bridge-project-if-he-hadnt-taken-that-bol/1376997176372781/
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by Zetty177x: 1:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
Iziquiel:

Let's assume that all you said about Tinubu is correct, so we should vote Obi? A man that governed a state for 8 years with next to nothing to show as his achievements or antecedents , I would rather vote a Kwankwaso to that fraud.

Tinubu deceived Nigerians with Buhari . There's anger in the land. For me to vote Tinubu that druggie, I will vote for Al Mustapha
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by dannex4adx(m): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
lhordspy:

“Great leader have vision, share vision and inspire others to help them turn vision into reality"

This is the state of the same Lekki freezone today. An idea conceived in 2006, now worth $210billion and with a capacity to provide 170k jobs for youths.

Yes bro!
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by hush15: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
MeineMutter:

Man where person dey work, na im e dey chop. Nothing bad with collecting royalties but o don’t support kickbacks, even though none of us poor in this regard. If you are not cheroot or never collect kickbacks, throw the first stone.

If I am a governor or president, I will always set some money aside for to-me-to-you, and I will declare it openly as money for celebration of achieving on such projects which could be shared or spent or used to lobby some people and pacify them so that they allow us to do our own. Kí á lè rí ààyè se ti’wa.

Sebi that is why we are were we are today... applauding nonsense and supporting everything vice and evil...
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by merieam16(f): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ibeju lekki where theres no light since 10years and ure commissioning things wen the host communities are suffering?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by Decent09(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
lhordspy:

We no dey give Shishi
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by bibe(m): 6:16am On Jan 28, 2023
Bovis:

2nd Niger bridge?🫤

Yes, second Niger bridge. It was conceptualised, contract signed and ground breaking done under his watch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by XAUBulls: 12:15am On Jan 30, 2023
sunray:
Jakande metroline was not on that route. It was on Murtala Muhammed way. The government at that time opened up Yaba bus terminus for that purpose and many houses along that corridor would not have been standing today. The then government did not plan to collaborate with NRC like the current LSG is doing. You cannot twist the narration to suit your mischief.

Indeed.
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by XAUBulls: 12:26am On Jan 30, 2023
lhordspy:
Below is the picture of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and a Chinese representative in 2006 after signing agreements on his vision of Lekki FreeZone.

The same Lekki freezone now in 2023 , that’s currently creating 170k jobs and can generate over $210billion .

Today, the Lekki FreeZone houses many companies including the largest single train in the world, Dangote refinery, larger petrochemical plant, Lekki Deap Sea Port and many other companies.
Impressive. Eko o ni baje!

1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by Laple0541(m): 3:25am On Jan 30, 2023
Ilaje1:

The truth is that Tinubu is sick. He's senile. This is not the Tinubu of old. Someone that was told to test the mic instead he licked the mic. Maybe he heard taste the mic. He's not sound.

A sick Tinubu is far far better than 5 physically fit Obi and 7 able bodied Atiku in terms of mental engagement. Presidency is not about running a relay, it's about critical reasoning that will lead to development of every sectors of the economy and neither of other main contestants can withstand him on that regard.
Re: Throwback Photo Of When Tinubu Signed The Agreement To Establish LFTZ by lexylaw40: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of General MSA Aliyu Distributing Foods To The Children / Senatorial Campaign: Rochas Okorocha Welcomed In Orlu (Photos) / Gov Sanwo Olu Commissioned Abandoned Mother And Child Hospital. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.