Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

What Have You Done So Far? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Have You Done So Far? (198 Views)

My Royal Q Trading Experience So Far. / The Best And Most Profitable Online Business So Far / The Best Online Instant Loan So Far Is Snapcash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Done So Far? by Kemizie(f): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
We have to give this month a round of applause for being the fastest January in the history of Januaries.
It almost feels like we blinked and the month came to an end.
How are you faring with your goals so far?
The interesting thing about time is that it is one of the few resources that can’t be restocked easily, so the management of this resource is key.

*Remember* 🪄🪄
You have so much energy that can take you so far, it is necessary that you hookup with some energies that can take you to the next level...
Re: What Have You Done So Far? by bigiyaro(m): 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nothing yet... still trying to get a car for bolt...
Re: What Have You Done So Far? by Kemizie(f): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
bigiyaro:
Nothing yet... still trying to get a car for bolt...

As far as you are working towards it, you will surely get one unless otherwise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make Unlimited Money Daily / I Am Buying And Selling Core At Affordable Rate. / How I Make Over 200k Monthly Just Reselling Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.