Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

My Royal Q Trading Experience So Far. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Royal Q Trading Experience So Far. (836 Views)

My First Forex Trading Experience / My Royal Q Journey / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Royal Q Trading Experience So Far. by Barzul1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
Royal Q has not crashed because its not a po nzi or a s c am business dat offers get rich quick benefits.
Join our 300days challenge & max ur profit.
Sinaje9:
Do urself a favor watch this video to the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcEDtLvB6Fc
I sometimes wonder whether people understand that we have a four-fold business in Royal Q:
Watch this also. Calm down .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNuOYQM8y7E
+ You can trade using a combination of any of the 6 exchanges using a system that doesn't give a single chance of losing your capital;
+ You can add the marketing of the bo t and get a hefty compensation that is free from scam mers;
+ You can be earning almost daily if u make sure ur team members or down lines ar earning daily and well. So u cant afford to be unserious with them. U lose wen u do dat.
+Once you get to V2 and you demonstrate serious knowledge and skills, you can choose to enroll as a mentor;
+And as you move up the rank with excellent volumes of trades, you can become a Circle Lord for people who are interested in copying your trading strategies.

The company is so clear on each of the 4 methods of doing business, and the instructors are teaching DAY AND NIGHT to empower the learners ALL FOR FREE, EVEN FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT MEMBERS.
As a Royal Q Member? U gain free c r y p to curr ency classes n zoom calls n 1 on 1 trainings.
Ppl pay 100$+ for a monthly or yearly training depending on the mentor /trainer or connyman(as som of them end up being)

What else do people want?

I am old enough, and I am an intellectual. I will not go anywhere else, Never.
Hav been in Royal Q for 1year&6months now .
Am a V2
I can tell u I hav tried alot of businesses while doing royal q. But I kept losing money.
Trust me It was not funny.
I had to focus on the royal Q business.
For more enquires ?
Call or whatapp me
Patrick
090 257 12 307

Re: My Royal Q Trading Experience So Far. by Barzul1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
Great opportunity
Re: My Royal Q Trading Experience So Far. by Barzul1(m): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2023
Lagos
Re: My Royal Q Trading Experience So Far. by Barzul1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
Wow
Re: My Royal Q Trading Experience So Far. by Barzul1(m): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2023
Incase u wat to learn how to trade wit out a ro bot? Be it fu tures or spot ?
Contact me
Incase u want a signal community or group?
To trade good signals wit?
Contact me asap b4 group gets filled up

Call or whatapp me
Patrick
For more details
090 25 71 23 07
Re: My Royal Q Trading Experience So Far. by Barzul1(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2023
Tags

( Tinubu Strike cars vehicles
Ecowas War Buhari
Renewedshege Fuel subsidy senate president efcc dss frsc
Niger Nigeira refinery bbn motor news Russia africa court millitary trend topic sold out dollar trade cash transfer online bat ebola bola virus business real estate landlord house filling station crude oil import export custom op yul edochie wizkid davido burna boy jobs bank palm pay opay luxury travel biafra
Cristiano ronaldo Labour Party Peter Obi, ASUU strike, Yul Edochie, Asake, Anikulapo, iPhone 14 , loan , grant uber taxi messi tiwa savage engine speed yahoo hacker program programmer politics Chelsea
Arsenal Barcelona Real Madrid Liverpool
Manchester United Reading
AC Milan Manchester scam crime ponzi scheme nairabet bet9ja jobs nysc lottery loto odd millionaire cars president politics local government foreign toks City Everton sit at home enugu lagos ecowas mohbad rip naira Marley bella dj chiken Anambra abuja ph
)
Re: My Royal Q Trading Experience So Far. by Barzul1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
Call or whatapp
me Patrick
For more details
090 25 71 23 07
Re: My Royal Q Trading Experience So Far. by Barzul1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2023
Royal Q is the right business for u
Join our 300days challenge & max ur profit.
Sinaje9:
Do urself a favor watch this video to the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcEDtLvB6Fc
I sometimes wonder whether people understand that we have a four-fold business in Royal Q:
Watch this also. Calm down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNuOYQM8y7E
+ You can trade using a combination of any of the 6 exchanges using a system that doesn't give a single chance of losing your capital;
+ You can add the marketing of the bo t and get a hefty compensation that is free from scam mers;
+ You can be earning almost daily if u make sure ur team members or down lines ar earning daily and well. So u cant afford to be unserious with them. U lose wen u do dat.
+Once you get to V2 and you demonstrate serious knowledge and skills, you can choose to enroll as a mentor;
+And as you move up the rank with excellent volumes of trades, you can become a Circle Lord for people who are interested in copying your trading strategies.

The company is so clear on each of the 4 methods of doing business, and the instructors are teaching DAY AND NIGHT to empower the learners ALL FOR FREE, EVEN FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT MEMBERS.
As a Royal Q Member? U gain free c r y p to curr ency classes n zoom calls n 1 on 1 trainings.
Ppl pay 100$+ for a monthly or yearly training depending on the mentor /trainer or connyman(as som of them end up being)

What else do people want?

I am old enough, and I am an intellectual. I will not go anywhere else, Never.
Hav been in Royal Q for 1year&6months now .
Am a V2
I can tell u I hav tried alot of businesses while doing royal q. But I kept losing money.
Trust me It was not funny.
I had to focus on the royal Q business.
For more enquires ?
Call or whatapp me
Patrick
090 257 12 307
Join us today

1 Share

Re: My Royal Q Trading Experience So Far. by Barzul1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 21, 2023
Royal Q has introduce future s trading and oda functions
Re: My Royal Q Trading Experience So Far. by Pimej7(m): 6:25am On Oct 29, 2023
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Pls..how Real Is This Betting Site. In Terms Of Withdrawal.... Www.ladbrokes.com / Brief Economic Analysis And Forecast For Year 2016 / Needs A Short Term Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.