Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Why Nigerians Should Disregard Northern And Southern Political Alliance! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Should Disregard Northern And Southern Political Alliance! (516 Views)

Arewa Leaders Want North, South West Political Alliance To Grow / Disregard Northern Group’s Threat On Ruga, Presidency Tells Nigerians / 2023 Presidency: North Has A Long Political Alliance With Igbo– Umar, ACF Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Should Disregard Northern And Southern Political Alliance! by zanshi: 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
The chicken has come home to roost guys, a political experiment that was bound on alligning political intrest for national prosperity in Nigeria most especially from the South and North flank would never happen again. No one not even me knows what the future holds but these series of event that has happened in the past few fears regarding the political handling from Pres. Buhari, has shown that "Northerners never play fair". Any masterstroke they trick to kneejerk with future political alignments would never work.

I remain apolitical with my political intrest going forward with the 2023 elections but one thing is clear, the North cannot retain power the second time with an Atiku presidency, and if power lands on the power of Obi or Tinubu it is fine by me. Call it what you may, Tinubu is a fantastic politician even though he has his short comings, Tinubu gave his utmost support with his political structure as well as his money so Buhari could clinch the ticket and maintained Neutrality as one of the founding members of the party so Buhari could do his job without interference, it wasn't until late minute when the Aso cabals started to scheme along with Jonathan so he can come back to Apc amongst other political adventures to the build up of the APC primaries. You can take swipes at him all you want but Tinubu worked hard these past 8yrs politically.
Fmr Gov of Imo state Rochas Okorohausa, was quoted saying the only thing keeping APC was "the respect for the president" that is to say right from the inception these infightings amongst APC topshot existed but they kept it on a low. The Tinubu faction of the APC has been said to want to disatance themselves from the Buhari APC flank that has tanked the prosperity of Nigeria into new lows. I just hope we southern folks can learn lessons for the sake of tomorow.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Disregard Northern And Southern Political Alliance! by SLAP44: 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
If any Nigerian think I will force him or her to vote Peter Obi, you must be joking..

Vote your preferred candidate then face the consequences ..
You have heard Obi speak
You have also heard Tinubu and Atiku speak..

You know the right candidate but will ethnicity and religion allow you to see clearly ?

This might be the last election of this country if we make the wrong choice..

5 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Disregard Northern And Southern Political Alliance! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
🤣🤣🤣

Northwestern alliance strong 💪

And has always been the decider.

Anything after that, is a plus!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Should Disregard Northern And Southern Political Alliance! by beejaay: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
zanshi:
The chicken has come home to roost guys, a political experiment that was bound on alligning political intrest for national prosperity in Nigeria most especially from the South and North flank would never happen again. No one not even me knows what the future holds but these series of event that has happened in the past few fears regarding the political handling from Pres. Buhari, has shown that "Northerners never play fair". Any masterstroke they trick to kneejerk with future political alignments would never work.

I remain apolitical with my political intrest going forward with the 2023 elections but one thing is clear, the North cannot retain power the second time with an Atiku presidency, and if power lands on the power of Obi or Tinubu it is fine by me. Call it what you may, Tinubu is a fantastic politician even though he has his short comings, Tinubu gave his utmost support with his political structure as well as his money so Buhari could clinch the ticket and maintained Neutrality as one of the founding members of the party so Buhari could do his job without interference, it wasn't until late minute when the Aso cabals started to scheme along with Jonathan so he can come back to Apc amongst other political adventures to the build up of the APC primaries. You can take swipes at him all you want but Tinubu worked hard these past 8yrs politically.
Fmr Gov of Imo state Rochas Okorohausa, was quoted saying the only thing keeping APC was "the respect for the president" that is to say right from the inception these infightings amongst APC topshot existed but they kept it on a low. The Tinubu faction of the APC has been said to want to disatance themselves from the Buhari APC flank that has tanked the prosperity of Nigeria into new lows. I just hope we southern folks can learn lessons for the sake of tomorow.

Which southern alliance you dey talk about oga.. You should say it as it should, call it its name tinubu/northern alliance, it was always about him and his inordinate ambition, it was never about the south if not he won't have betrayed the south in person of gej and connive with a failure like Buhari and still support him after first calamitous regime, he won't have fought against subsidy removal in 2012 recruiting lousy artist to shut down the country even when it was the right to do removing subsidy then.. The alliance has always been about himself and his selfish interest and you lot that hide under him to shout southern alliance when it favors you and call others derogatory names when you finished using them... Tinubu will lose whether he likes it or not and obi will win and if he didn't atiku should have.. I'm talking with all sincerity of purpose as a Yoruba man and a Nigerian and a proud IPOB/osu as nairaland urchins called us that never followed them to lick tinubu yansh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Should Disregard Northern And Southern Political Alliance! by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
SLAP44:
If any Nigerian think I will force him or her to vote Peter Obi, you must be joking..

You have heard Obi speak

You know the right candidate but will ethnicity and religion allow you to see clearly ?

Obi Speaks before and after leaving office, what changed?

I should have a president that speak? a man that promise not to leave APGA but left to PDP and left PDP to LP for a man that stay loyal till date in one party

after cursing peter obi for 8yrs in east, what has changed? has peter Obi repent from his fraudster way that you naive clowns are repainting the Ekwensu?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nigerians Should Disregard Northern And Southern Political Alliance! by zanshi: 11:03am On Jan 27, 2023
beejaay:

Which southern alliance you dey talk about oga.. You should say it as it should, call it its name tinubu/northern alliance, it was always about him and his inordinate ambition, it was never about the south if not he won't have betrayed the south in person of gej and connive with a failure like Buhari and still support him after first calamitous regime, he won't have fought against subsidy removal in 2012 recruiting lousy artist to shut down the country even when it was the right to do removing subsidy then.. The alliance has always been about himself and his selfish interest and you lot that hide under him to shout southern alliance when it favors you and call others derogatory names when you finished using them... Tinubu will lose whether he likes it or not and obi will win and if he didn't atiku should have.. I'm talking with all sincerity of purpose as a Yoruba man and a Nigerian and a proud IPOB/osu as nairaland urchins called us that never followed them to lick tinubu yansh

it is not even about the Tinubu ambition as it extends beyond that, the GEJ issue you brought up was majorily because of the Yaradua incomplete tenure saga and we southerners thought it would be fair to give a northerner support to complete his 8yrs without interference even though that turned out to be an utter mess performance wise.

A few months aback prior to the elections Southern gov, came into a consensus agreement that power must come back to the South, any attempt by Buhari and his Aso cabals to fickle with the elections will spark disunity.

At this juncture Anbody but Buhari and Atiku.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Disregard Northern And Southern Political Alliance! by zanshi: 11:05am On Jan 27, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

Obi Speaks before and after leaving office, what changed?

I should have a president that speak? a man that promise not to leave APGA but left to PDP and left PDP to LP for a man that stay loyal till date in one party

after cursing peter obi for 8yrs in east, what has changed? has peter Obi repent from his fraudster way that you naive clowns are repainting the Ekwensu?

You are being emotional and i would suggest you binge watch this weekend the American series House of Cards so it can give you a glimpse of how politics works.

If you intrest is not being served in a place it's best you move and re-align with purpose.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Disregard Northern And Southern Political Alliance! by beejaay: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
zanshi:

it is not even about the Tinubu ambition as it extends beyond that, the GEJ issue you brought up was majorily because of the Yaradua incomplete tenure saga and we southerners thought it would be fair to give a northerner support to complete his 8yrs without interference even though that turned out to be an utter mess performance wise.

A few months aback prior to the elections Southern gov, came into a consensus agreement that power must come back to the South, any attempt by Buhari and his Aso cabals to fickle with the elections will spark disunity.

At this juncture Anbody but Buhari and Atiku.

Who are the you southerner.. Una too dey equate tinubu and his gangs to the generality of the south... 2015 election gej won se and southsouth so pls who are we u mentioned as South.. Tinubu is not south, he is a gang and there are other gangas and there are sane Nigerians.. Pls dont equate tinubu and his gangs to South again
Re: Why Nigerians Should Disregard Northern And Southern Political Alliance! by T9ksy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
SLAP44:

You have heard Obi speak

@ bolded above, I sincerely hope so. Then everyone can go bear his father's name.

After 6 decades of fake unity, isn't it obvious to all & sundry now that we are not ONE and we will never be ONE even if we keep on perambulating, as we've been doing for the past 60yrs!!
Re: Why Nigerians Should Disregard Northern And Southern Political Alliance! by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
APC failed woefully, even Tinubu knows it. Worst was the muslim-muslim ticket

PDP, didn't will the power to the people when they did not zone the presidency to the south to encourage unity in Nigeria. I guess Atiku's ambition was bigger than his love for Nigeria

Talk of unity then we can talk about alliance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Should Disregard Northern And Southern Political Alliance! by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2023
zanshi:

You are being emotional and i would suggest you binge watch this weekend the American series House of Cards so it can give you a glimpse of how politics works.

If you intrest is not being served in a place it's best you move and re-align with purpose.

even this dummy that can't spell words correctly is talking about emotions, what did obi do in Anambra state that Nigerians should vote for him? I want to watch Obi achievement as Anambra govt not one America crabs nonsense
Re: Why Nigerians Should Disregard Northern And Southern Political Alliance! by zanshi: 10:17am On Jan 28, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

even this dummy that can't spell words correctly is talking about emotions, what did obi do in Anambra state that Nigerians should vote for him? I want to watch Obi achievement as Anambra govt not one America crabs nonsense

What word did i spell incorrectly you asswipe!

Like Obasanjo said, Obi has an edge and he is ready to capitalise on it.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Disregard Northern And Southern Political Alliance! by AcetylC: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

Lol. No need to fight. We will be all right Las Las, that's if you will be bold enough to stay and enjoy the consequences of your choice for the next 8 years. Dem no dey tell person where Nigeria is headed.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Disregard Northern And Southern Political Alliance! by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
AcetylC:

Lol. No need to fight. We will be all right Las Las, that's if you will be bold enough to stay and enjoy the consequences of your choice for the next 8 years. Dem no dey tell person where Nigeria is headed.

I see the consequence when I enjoyed free education from jss 1- ss3, waec paid, enjoy free health treatment among others

meanwhile the foolish imbeciles you want to force on us, the werey you imbeciles cursed for 8yrs that made you dropped out from sch due to high tuition fees, that made your sick parents unable to enjoy good health for 13months you enjoy the consequence of electing and relecting the fools

Nigerians won't suffer what Anambra people suffered
Re: Why Nigerians Should Disregard Northern And Southern Political Alliance! by OkoRemi2023(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
zanshi:

What word did i spell incorrectly you asswipe!

Like Obasanjo said, Obi has an edge and he is ready to capitalise on it.

clown, the same obj that can't help Atiku/obi to win? cheesy

Obj is outdated in Nigeria politicking, Tinubu will beat him blue black in his ward

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Why Yahaya Bello May Not Openly Campaign For BAT / 2023: Ohanaeze Endorses Peter Obi / Breaking: Supreme Court Suspends Cbn Cash Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.