Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States (6295 Views)

Breaking News!! New Poll Put Obi In Commanding Lead In The NC, SS, SE / APC, PDP, NNPP Kick As Anap Poll Places Obi First In Presidential Race / 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by kay1one(m): 1:06am On Jan 27, 2023
First pic: overall state of things
Second pic: Atiku
Third pic: Tinubu
Fourth pic: Obi.

Atiku can boast of 24 States with 25% but in overall numbers, Obi is leading cos Atiku's votes are divided between Kwankwaso and Tinubu.

Obi's margin of victory has thinned to 4% (down from 11% in November) so it is within the margin error of the poll. He is sure of 25% in 22 States currently but still gaining momentum.

Tinubu can only get the required numbers (25%) in 19 states.

16,335 respondents were sampled by using multi stage sampling techniques across the 36 States of the Federation and the FCT using computer assisted personal interviews.

Link for further analysis below.

http://234intel.com/politics/nigerian-presidential-elections-insights-report/

3 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by yarimo(m): 1:07am On Jan 27, 2023
kay1one:
First pic: overall state of things
Second pic: Atiku
Third pic: Tinubu
Fourth pic: Obi.

Atiku can boast of 24 States of 25% but in overall numbers, Obi is leading cos Atiku's votes are divided between Kwankwaso and Tinubu.

Obi's margin of victory has thinned to 4% (down from 11% in November) so it is within the margin error of the poll. He is sure of 25% in 22 States currently but still gaining momentum.

Tinubu can only get the required numbers in (25%) in only 19 states.

16,335 respondents were sampled by using multi stage sampling techniques across the 36 States of the Federation and the FCT using computer assisted personal interviews.

Link for further analysis below.

http://234intel.com/politics/nigerian-presidential-elections-insights-report/

7 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Aufbauh(m): 1:08am On Jan 27, 2023
Any poll that placed Atiku and Obi in first and second position respectively or vice versa is meant for trashcan.

Except for political neophytes, everyone should know that Atiku and Obi people are one and same. They can't vote two candidates at same time for same position so their numbers can't add up. Commonsense!

I reiterated that Tinubu will be the least popular candidate not to win an election that has Atiku and Obi on the same ballot.

They even gave Yobe to Atiku....Odiegwu!
A state that Atiku got 8% in 2019. Miracle poll.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by kay1one(m): 1:09am On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=120410633][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by PlayerMeji: 1:12am On Jan 27, 2023
Biafra or Death soon loading....! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by yarimo(m): 1:14am On Jan 27, 2023
kay1one:

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Prince111111: 1:16am On Jan 27, 2023
No be only intel na Nitel🀣🀣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 1:17am On Jan 27, 2023
I am here to watch Urchins lament. Ouch, I came late, they are already here.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by kay1one(m): 1:19am On Jan 27, 2023
Mynd44 nlfpmod OAM4J
You know what to do

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by worldTina(f): 1:22am On Jan 27, 2023
Obi datti

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 1:29am On Jan 27, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Biafra or Death soon loading....! cheesy cheesy
They are giving you useful insights, but you cant stop crying.

We will wait for you in February when we will finish you finally 😊😊

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by kay1one(m): 1:36am On Jan 27, 2023
Aufbauh:
Any poll that placed Atiku and Obi in first and second position respectively or vice versa is meant for trashcan.

Except for political neophytes, everyone should know that Atiku and Obi people are one and same. They can't vote two candidates at same time for same position so their numbers can't add up. Commonsense!

I reiterated that Tinubu will be the least popular candidate not to win an election that has Atiku and Obi on the same ballot.

They even gave Yobe to Atiku....Odiegwu!
A state that Atiku got 8% in 2019. Miracle poll.

So let's work with your reasoning: in 2019, the contest in Yobe was predominantly between Buhari and Atiku. Now that Buhari is not on the ballot, who will they vote for? Tinubu Abi? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 1:40am On Jan 27, 2023
kay1one:

So let's work with your reasoning: in 2019, the contest in Yobe was predominantly between Buhari and Atiku. Now that Buhari is not on the ballot, who will they vote for? Tinubu Abi? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
I don't know why you are arguing with these guys, we have said it for the umpteenth time that this election is between Atiku who's the most popular in the north and Obi who's the most popular in the south.

Tinubu will be beaten to Stupor. Atiku will deal with him in the North, we will finish the job here in the south.

He will be 3rd, we will all be here to laugh at Urchins

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by fredoooooo: 1:42am On Jan 27, 2023
Clowns grin

2 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 1:46am On Jan 27, 2023
fredoooooo:
Clowns grin
February no far again, e dey play.

APC think say we dey follow them play πŸ˜‚

Just one month then you will know how serious we obedients are.

As Atiku dey give una from north, we go dey tidy una here for south. Una dey whine us?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Victorclean1: 1:52am On Jan 27, 2023
Free and fair, PO wins

7 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 1:55am On Jan 27, 2023
Victorclean1:
Free and fair, PO wins
Atiku is strong, very strong.
He have a lot of work to do in the north, we also need to encourage kwankwaso to do well there.
Tinubu is not my problem, Atiku is. Tinubu will be beaten like a baby, I don't see how he can win.

Tinubu cannot even conviniently win southwest, Imagine the amount of votes Atiku and Kwankwaso will steal from him there.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by onatisi(m): 1:58am On Jan 27, 2023
you sef you get time, you keep trying to educate and enlighten some set of people who have voluntarily and willingly decided to be blind.
i don't even bother arguing with anyone saying tinubu or apc will win the presidential elections, it is absolutely useless and pointless

kay1one:

8 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by kay1one(m): 2:00am On Jan 27, 2023
onatisi:
you sef you get time, you keep trying to educate and enlighten some set of people who have voluntarily and willingly decided to be blind.
i don't even bother arguing with anyone saying tinubu or apc will win the presidential elections, it is absolutely useless and pointless

Abi ọ my brother πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

6 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by onatisi(m): 2:07am On Jan 27, 2023
keankwanso is not even the problem of tinubu in the southwest, the major problem and obstacle is peter obi. boss, obi get a massive massive following in the southwest most especially among the Christians and youth. he will definitely not win and he knows that but he has already taken a large chunk of votes, which would normally have gone to tinubu if it is only Atiku vs tinubu. not to now talk of the east and south-south
there is a very good reason Atiku and PDP have decided not to beg wike or anyone in the south, obi has already damaged that area for APC. obi can never win in the north, he can't get the number of votes in the north like he would get in the south, but he has really tried
Workch:
Atiku is strong, very strong.
He have a lot of work to do in the north, we also need to encourage kwankwaso to do well there.
Tinubu is not my problem, Atiku is. Tinubu will be beaten like a baby, I don't see how he can win.

Tinubu cannot even conviniently win southwest, Imagine the amount of votes Atiku and Kwankwaso will steal from him there.

2 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 2:11am On Jan 27, 2023
onatisi:
keankwanso is not even the problem of tinubu in the southwest, the major problem and obstacle is peter obi. boss, obi get a massive massive following in the southwest most especially among the Christians and youth. he will definitely not win and he knows that but he has already taken a large chunk of votes, which would normally have gone to tinubu if it is only Atiku vs tinubu. not to now talk of the east and south-south
there is a very good reason Atiku and PDP have decided not to beg wike or anyone in the south, obi has already damaged that area for APC. obi can never win in the north, he can't get the number of votes in the north like he would get in the south, but he has really tried
bro, Obi is winning this election. He has better chance than Tinubu.
I am looking at this data, I don't see why we should allow Atiku be getting 25%in Imo, Abia and Anambra when he cannot get it in crossrivers and Rivers state. We will work on that.

Atiku has a slight lead in TARABA, Obi is closely seocnd, we will work on that, Obi is also closlely second in Kaduna to Tinubu, we will work on that.

Don't underestimate us dude. Don't be surprised if Obi gets 25% Ondo, Osun and Kogi.

See. We have a working strategy that we are yet to unleash. PDP and APC will be shocked

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Aufbauh(m): 2:13am On Jan 27, 2023
kay1one:

Honestly some of you guys are not fit for the politics section going by your lack of basic political knowledge.

Yobe state has ever be an anti-pdp state right from 1999. A state occupied by predominantly Kanuris who have their own Shetima as a VP candidate to Tinubu, and with almost all their main political stakeholders in APC is not expected to vote for the APC according to your low analytic reasoning?

Even Atiku in his wildest dreams won't accept the offer of winning Yobe state. APC will have nothing less than 80% votes in Yobe state.

25 February is close so there's no need to educate you much.

3 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 2:14am On Jan 27, 2023
Aufbauh:

Honestly some of you guys are not fit for the politics section going by your lack of basic political knowledge.

Yobe state has ever be an anti-pdp state right from 1999. A state occupied by predominantly Kanuris who have their own Shetima as a VP candidate to Tinubu, and with almost all their main political stakeholders in APC is not expected to vote for the APC according to your low analytic reasoning?

Even Atiku in his wildest dreams won't accept the offer of winning Yobe state. APC will have nothing less than 80% votes in Yobe state.

25 February is close so there's no need to educate you much.
lol, OK. Wait until February πŸ˜‚
Keep consoling yourself for just 1 month

3 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by onatisi(m): 2:18am On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
bro, Obi is winning this election. He has better chance than Tinubu.
I am looking at this data, I don't see why we should allow Atiku be getting 25%in Imo, Abia and Anambra when he cannot get it in crossrivers and Rivers state. We will work on that.

Atiku has a slight lead in TARABA, Obi is closely seocnd, we will work on that, Obi is also closlely second in Kaduna to Tinubu, we will work on that.

Don't underestimate us dude. Don't be surprised if Obi gets 25% Ondo, Osun and Kogi.

See. We have a working strategy that we are yet to unleash. PDP and APC will be shocked

boss don't raise ur hopes too high, look beyond the south, there is no way the local northerner on the streets of katsina ,sokoto,kano and co will leave kwankwanso and atiku then vote for peter obi , but if you believe it then let's wait and see.
but i know that the only two words on their mouths now is bamaiyi and kwankwansiya

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 2:25am On Jan 27, 2023
onatisi:

boss don't raise ur hopes too high, look beyond the south, there is no way the local northerner on the streets of katsina ,sokoto,kano and co will leave kwankwanso and atiku then vote for peter obi , but if you believe it then let's wait and see.
but i know that the only two words on their mouths now is bamaiyi and kwankwansiya
Nope, we don't need the extreme north to win. You are not getting it.
We only need to win or get at least 25% in non-Muslim dominated states like Benue, Abuja, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kaduna , Taraba and Adamawa, kogi and then secure 25% in all sohthern state then obi will win. The northern Christians in these states I listed will give the votes. This means a total of 25 states, one more than the 25% in 24 state constitutional requirement.

We are not interested so much in Northwest state where Kwankwaso is already working by proxy for Obi to deplete Atiku and Tinubu votes.

We are not hoping to win Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, sokoto Borno and the likes, we don't even think we can get 25% there. We know they cannot vote Obi, we only need at most 10% there

It's not easy but it's doable, there is a viable pathway to victory without the Northwest, Borno, Yobe and the likes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by onatisi(m): 2:32am On Jan 27, 2023
you don't seem to get the winning logic of elections. please let me explain.

you need to have the highest number of votes cast to win . but in order for the national spread out of the highest number of votes, you need to have 25% in 24 states.
so if you have 25% in even all 36 states but yet do not have the highest number of votes , the person may likely lose to someone who has the highest number and 25% in 24 states.
i hope I am right, if i am wrong please correct me .
this is the reason why some key states with high voters turnout are usually very very important . eg kano and rivers state also jigawa

Workch:
Nope, we don't need the extreme north to win. You are not getting it.
We only need to win or get at least 25% in Benue, Abuja, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kaduna , Taraba and Adamawa, kogi and then secure 25% in all sohthern state then obi will win. The northern Christians in these states I listed will give the votes.

We are not interested so much in Northwest state where Kwankwaso is already working by proxy for Obi to deplete Atiku and Tinubu votes.

We are not hoping to win Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, sokot, Borno and the likes, we don't even think we can get 25% there.
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 2:41am On Jan 27, 2023
onatisi:

you need to have the highest number of votes cast to win . but in order for the national spread out of the highest number of votes, you need to have 25% in 24 states.
so if you have 25% in even all 36 states but yet do not have the highest number of votes , the person may likely lose to someone who has the highest number and 25% in 24 states.
this is the reason why some key states with high voters turnout are usually very very important . eg kano and rivers state also jigawa

nope, you are wrong. you are the person who do not get it.

Obi will get the highest number of votes as long as Tinubu and Kwankwaso are in the race to battle Atiku in the north for votes. Atiku may win but they will steal many votes from him.
It's in the best interest of Obi that Tinubu and Kwankwaso remain in this race.

Again, Obi doesn't need kano, Katsina, sokoto, Kebbi, Jigawa, Niger, Zamfara, Bauchi l, yobe, Borno, gombe to get the constitutional 25% in 24 states.
The analysis and our permutations already shows us that Obi has a chance to get 25% of votes in Taraba, Adamawa, Plateau, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Benue, Abuja and Kogi, these are 8 northern states with huge Christian population that even this analysis Obi got 25% from there exepct Kogi.

Now, what Obi needs to do is to winall states in SS and SE and get at least 25% from all SW states, this is 17 states plus 8 northern states, it's 25.

By doing this, Obi already has the constitutional requirements of 25% in 24 states and also with kwankwaso and Tinubu in the race, Atiku will never be able to get enough from NW and NE to reverse the bloc votes Obi will get from SS and SE.

Hope I am communicating?

Obi has a chance, if he doesn't, we won't still be pushing him. We know what we are doing

Tinubu and Kwankwaso are there to make sure that Atiku doesn't get enough votes in NW and NE. They are working for Obi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Waterysperm: 2:48am On Jan 27, 2023
I don't know how these guys carried out their pool but looking at what they stated here, then Peter Obi has already won the election. The closest rival to Obi is Atiku but Obi will win. There is no Eastern state that Atiku will get 25%. Bookmark this post for future reference. I saw that they even gave him 25% in some Eastern states but it can't happen. I am also ready to stake with anybody that disagrees with my Opinion on this. I repeat, there is no state in the Eastern part of the Country that will give Atiku 25%. I am also ready to place a bet with anyone that wants that Obi will win Taraba. I will stake 100k on this. Obi will win Atiku in Southeast, South-south, Southwest and North Central while the Northeast and west will go to Atiku. At the end Obi will win.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 2:48am On Jan 27, 2023
onatisi:

Atiku will lose so much votes to Tinubu and Kwankwaso in the north that it will not be enough to nullify the bloc votes Obi will secure from SE and SS.

Obi will meet 25% coverage and still get the highest votes. Trust me.

If Obi is winning SS by 60% and SE by 70%, Atiku needs to win NW by 40% and NE by 65% to be able to get the same amount of votes as Obi.

Then the NC will now become the battle ground. Atiku is weak in the largest NC voting blocs of Plateau and benue, Obi will win there comfortably by virtue of religion.

Taraba in NE will be very close between both. The like of Kogi, Niger and kwara do not have huge voters, and Tinubu is also there to help deplete Atiku's votes. Obi will win Abuja.

Obi will end up having the highest amount of votes combined if you add his performance in SW where he will be seocnd.

6 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by onatisi(m): 3:03am On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
Atiku will lose so much votes to Tinubu and Kwankwaso in the north that it will not be enough to nullify the bloc votes Obi will secure from SE and SS.

If Obi is winning SS by 60% and SE by 70%, Atiku needs to win NW by 40% and NE by 65% to be able to get the same amount of votes as Obi.

Then the NC will now become the battle ground. Atiku is weak in the largest NC voting blocs of Plateau and benue, Obi will win there comfortably by virtue of religion.

Taraba in NE will be very close between both. The like of Kogi, Niger and kwara do not have huge voters, and Tinubu is also there to help deplete Atiku's votes. Obi will win Abuja.

Obi will end up having the highest amount of votes combined if you add his performance in SW where he will be seocnd.

the bolded will be a miracle but nothing is impossible in this world . this election will be very interesting

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Waterysperm: 3:04am On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:

Another Anap pool will soon be out by the end of the Month. You guys will be shocked. We also carried out some researches as well especially in the rural remote areas of the Country. That is why I am ready to stake with anybody that wants on these 3 things which are , firstly Atiku won't get 25% in any Southeast state. Secondly, Obi will win Taraba and not Atiku. Thirdly, Obi will defeat Atiku in the 3 regions of the South and North Central. Atiku will only win him in Northwest and his region Northeast. I didn't mention Tinubu because he will come a distant third and no longer in the race. He will only win his Southwest region with a slight margin closely followed by Obi. You guys will understand soonest. So I am ready to stake 100k with anyone based on the 3 things I listed.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Before And After The 2023 General Election / Picture Of One Of Jonathan's New University / Ughelli Rep Seat: Constituency Members Protest Against Awhinawhi's Emergence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.