Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States (6305 Views)

Breaking News!! New Poll Put Obi In Commanding Lead In The NC, SS, SE / APC, PDP, NNPP Kick As Anap Poll Places Obi First In Presidential Race / 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Continue wallowing in hate and jealousy.better direct that hate to Igbo politicians.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Why are you making it tribal?

We will all be here to stare at you when Tinubu loses. It's bound to happen. When he lose, if we hear pim, na kuje prison straight

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Continue wallowing in hate and jealousy.better direct that hate to Igbo politicians.
Shebi you were making funny analysis of him getting 25% in Crossriver, Benue, Ebonyi, Imo and rivers abi.

We dey wait πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by lereinter(m): 9:07am On Jan 27, 2023
Aufbauh:
Any poll that placed Atiku and Obi in first and second position respectively or vice versa is meant for trashcan.

Except for political neophytes, everyone should know that Atiku and Obi people are one and same. They can't vote two candidates at same time for same position so their numbers can't add up. Commonsense!

I reiterated that Tinubu will be the least popular candidate not to win an election that has Atiku and Obi on the same ballot.

They even gave Yobe to Atiku....Odiegwu!
A state that Atiku got 8% in 2019. Miracle poll.

This is not 2019 and tinubu isn't buhari

Atiku Abubakar is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Onovo3: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
If you ask me, I cannot underrate Atiku but you see Tinubu? He's going no where. All odds are against him.

I appreciate your understanding. The Northerners are very political sophisticated compared to the South. I don't see Kwankwanso competing with Atiku in the North, he might likely collapse his structure in to Atiku. Remember Atiku is yet to campaign in Kano and Jigawa state (which were both formerly Kano state). Atiku would win the north east but not likely to win Yobe and Bornu due to Shettima factor. Atiku is most likely to win the North West but Kwankwanso would be a factor there. The North Central is a swing between Atiku and Tinubu as Tinubu may win Kogi and Kwara, Obi definitely will get votes from North Central, however his vote would not be enough to defeat Atiku/Tinubu there. In the South West Tinubu would definitely win it, However Obi would give him a serious challenge in Lagos. Overall Atiku would come second in the West. In South South where I come from, it will be a battle between Atiku and Obi, but I think Atiku would defeat Obi there due to the endemic PDP structure there. Tinubu would get his 25% from states like Edo, Delta, and may be Cross River. In the South East Obi has the upper hand, however his lack of party chieftain (seasoned politicians) there would limit him. The governors/top politicians in South East are not with Obi and they would fight him tooth and nail to remain politically relevant post 2023. It will be a battle for political survival for the political gladiators in the south east. At worst Atiku comes second in the south east. Overall, in my honest opinion the odds favour Atiku as he is most likely to win the North and then penetrate the south reasonably.
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by lereinter(m): 9:08am On Jan 27, 2023
Only death can stop Atiku Abubakar from not becoming the president of Nigeria in 2023.
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 9:13am On Jan 27, 2023
Onovo3:

I appreciate your understanding. The Northerners are very political sophisticated compared to the South. I don't see Kwankwanso competing with Atiku in the North, he might likely collapse his structure in to Atiku. Remember Atiku is yet to campaign in Kano and Jigawa state (which were both formerly Kano state). Atiku would win the north east but not likely to win Yobe and Bornu due to Shettima factor. Atiku is most likely to win the North West but Kwankwanso would be a factor there. The North Central is a swing between Atiku and Tinubu as Tinubu may win Kogi and Kwara, Obi definitely will get votes from North Central, however his vote would not be enough to defeat Atiku/Tinubu there. In the South West Tinubu would definitely win it, However Obi would give him a serious challenge in Lagos. Overall Atiku would come second in the West. In South South where I come from, it will be a battle between Atiku and Obi, but I think Atiku would defeat Obi there due to the endemic PDP structure there. Tinubu would get his 25% from states like Edo, Delta, and may be Cross River. In the South East Obi has the upper hand, however his lack of party chieftain (seasoned politicians) there would limit him. The governors/top politicians in South East are not with Obi and they would fight him tooth and nail to remain politically relevant post 2023. It will be a battle for political survival for the political gladiators in the south east. At worst Atiku comes second in the south east. Overall, in my honest opinion the odds favour Atiku as he is most likely to win the North and then penetrate the south reasonably.
I agree with almost everything except the aspect where you said Kwankwaso will collapse his structure and Tinubu has a huge stake in NC.
It's too late for Kwankwaso to collapse his structure and he's certainly going to steal votes from Atiku in thr north. The north is not politically sophisticated, that's a wrong assertion, the northern people are gullible and not sophisticated hence they can be easily used by their elites.

Tinubu is not a strong contender in NC because he's only popular in Niger, Kogi and kwara, these states have the least voting figures in NC. None of them have up to 2million PVCs in INEC register. Atiku will also be there to make life uncomfortable for him. The big boys of NC are plateau, Benue and Nasarawa. I am sure Obi will take Benue and plateau

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Isobug: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2023
kay1one:

So let's work with your reasoning: in 2019, the contest in Yobe was predominantly between Buhari and Atiku. Now that Buhari is not on the ballot, who will they vote for? Tinubu Abi? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
You de mind that deluded man. Because Atiku got 8per cent in 2019 means he will also get same in 2023.
We're building bridges all because of tribalism and greediness
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Isobug: 9:16am On Jan 27, 2023
kay1one:

So let's work with your reasoning: in 2019, the contest in Yobe was predominantly between Buhari and Atiku. Now that Buhari is not on the ballot, who will they vote for? Tinubu Abi? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
You de mind that deluded man. Because Atiku got 8per cent in 2019 means he will also get same in 2023.
We're building bridges all because of tribalism and greediness. Only polls from Ibadan or TVC is credible to them

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by bishopkay: 9:18am On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

"When faced with superior argument, switch to bigotry; It never fails". That's the constant with you tifnubu supporters. Funny thing is I've seen more non Igbos carry Obi on their heads than even Igbos but continue. By the way, you no longer seem confident that Bola will win with a landslide πŸ₯±πŸ€”

3 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Waterysperm: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2023
Onovo3:

If you are actually from the South-south, then you are not well grounded. There is no state in the South-south that Atiku will beat Obi. We can stake 100k on this. Secondly, Obi will defeat Atiku in the Southwest, we can also stake on this. Tinubu will win Southwest but Obi will come Second. Thirdly, Obi will defeat Atiku in the North-central region. We can also stake on this. So read the 3 things I listed and choose the one you want to stake on. Obi don win this election. I thank God it is just one month that is remaining.

7 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Their son is shettima not atiku.why didnt they vote atiku in 2019 afterall he is from ne unlike buhari
Atiku is from NE like Yobe.Buhari is the most loved in the North.The north are not foolish to pick vp over President.They won't leave Atiku from NorthEast as President

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by garfield1: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
Shebi you were making funny analysis of him getting 25% in Crossriver, Benue, Ebonyi, Imo and rivers abi.

We dey wait πŸ˜‚

It is not funny.he will get it.he will come close to winning benue and cross river.ss will disappoint you guys, ss is not one tribe like se.they prefer party.by the time obi starts losing here,I dont want to hear cries of rigging and manipulation please.once he loses,take it peacefully.but I dont think you will handle tinubu's victory

2 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Onovo3: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
I agree with almost everything except the aspect where you said Kwankwaso will collapse his structure and Tinubu has a huge stake in NC.
It's too late for Kwankwaso to collapse his structure and he's certainly going to steal votes from Atiku in thr north. The north is not politically sophisticated, that's a wrong assertion, the north people are gullible and not sophisticated hence they can be easily used by their elites.

Tinubu is not a strong contender in NC because he's only popular in Niger, Kogi and kwara, these states have the least voting figures in NC. None of them have up to 2million PVCs in INEC register. Atiku will also be there to make life uncomfortable for him. The big boys of NC are plateau, Benue and Nasarawa. I am sure Obi will take Benue and plateau

I disagree with you on North Central, remember I said Obi will do well in North Central, but I don't see him winning a single state there. Not even Benue and Plateau as you put it. Obi's vote in those areas would be what I call Christian sympathy vote. The strong presence of APC/PDP there would be too strong for him to dismantle. This is real politics. As for Kwankwaso, the power brokers of the North would strike a deal with him. Remember how Tambuwal combined with Atiku to defeat Wike. The Northerners are very smart when it comes to politics, I have lived with them and I understand them to a reasonable extent !
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by garfield1: 9:27am On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Why are you making it tribal?

We will all be here to stare at you when Tinubu loses. It's bound to happen. When he lose, if we hear pim, na kuje prison straight

See,my brother I always anticipate things before it happens.I knew that oyetola might likely lose so I refrained from posting much on that day.I hardly made analysis on osun.a week to the election if I discover that tinubu will lose or once unit results from day one doesnt favour him,I will congratulate the winner and move on.if obi wins,I won't be angry.I will only be angry if atiku wins.

2 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by garfield1: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Atiku is from NE like Yobe.Buhari is the most loved in the North.The north are not foolish to pick vp over President.They won't leave Atiku from NorthEast as President

But you didnt agree that buhari is the most loved in the north before na.at least yobe should give him good votes since he is their son.even north west where buhari is from gave atiku more votes.atiku got 20% in katsina but got 8% in yobe.why? It means they dont like him.they dont care about him.they want presidency but not from atiku.they prefer their own ksnuri son as vp than a non kanuri as president.in 1993,they voted for abiola as president because kingibe their son was vp and rejected tofa a fulani.atiku won't get anything from borno/yobe

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by garfield1: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2023
bishopkay:

"When faced with superior argument, switch to bigotry; It never fails". That's the constant with you tifnubu supporters. Funny thing is I've seen more non Igbos carry Obi on their heads than even Igbos but continue. By the way, you no longer seem confident that Bola will win with a landslide πŸ₯±πŸ€”

I never said tinubu will win by a landslide.he will win surely.

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 9:35am On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

It is not funny.he will get it.he will come close to winning benue and cross river.ss will disappoint you guys, ss is not one tribe like se.they prefer party.by the time obi starts losing here,I dont want to hear cries of rigging and manipulation please.once he loses,take it peacefully.but I dont think you will handle tinubu's victory
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Foolishbuhari: 9:37am On Jan 27, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Don't indulge that Garfield boy. He's always lost in his delusions

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

But you didnt agree that buhari is the most loved in the north before na.at least yobe should give him good votes since he is their son.even north west where buhari is from gave atiku more votes.atiku got 20% in katsina but got 8% in yobe.why? It means they dont like him.they dont care about him.they want presidency but not from atiku.they prefer their own ksnuri son as vp than a non kanuri as president.in 1993,they voted for abiola as president because kingibe their son was vp and rejected tofa a fulani.atiku won't get anything from borno/yobe
As far as they like Atiku more than Tinubu, Atiku would win Borno and Yobe.Buhari is not competing and Tinubu is worse than Atiku, so they would rather vote their son
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by nameo: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2023
Onovo3:

Bros, you are mostly speaking in the "nonsense".

No offense

Atiku as a candidate has very little enthusiasm, even in the north. No way he is going to win the elctions with such low personal enthusiam.

This is the man that lost his polling unit, almost lost his state and lost woefully in the north in the last elections. Most people who voted for Atiku in the last elections(mostly in the south) actullay voted against Buhari rather than for Atiku( some persons even voted Atiku cos of Obi then and not cos of Atiku himself).

Except Kwankwaso steps down for Atiku, Atiku is not in prime position to winning the elections

3 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 10:04am On Jan 27, 2023
Onovo3:

I disagree with you on North Central, remember I said Obi will do well in North Central, but I don't see him winning a single state there. Not even Benue and Plateau as you put it. Obi's vote in those areas would be what I call Christian sympathy vote. The strong presence of APC/PDP there would be too strong for him to dismantle. This is real politics. As for Kwankwaso, the power brokers of the North would strike a deal with him. Remember how Tambuwal combined with Atiku to defeat Wike. The Northerners are very smart when it comes to politics, I have lived with them and I understand them to a reasonable extent !
I can put my last card that Obi will win plateau, Benue and Abuja and become comfortable second in Nasarawa.

It's ridiculous to think that party presence still matters a lot with what's we are seeing. You seem to be overeating Atiku

2 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Onovo3: 10:06am On Jan 27, 2023
nameo:

Bros, you are mostly speaking in the "nonsense".

No offense

Atiku as a candidate has very little enthusiasm, even in the north. No way he is going to win the elctions with such low personal enthusiam.

This is the man that lost his polling unit, almost lost his state and lost woefully in the north in the last elections. Most people who voted for Atiku in the last elections(mostly in the south) actullay voted against Buhari rather than for Atiku( some persons even voted Atiku cos of Obi then and not cos of Atiku himself).

Thank you, Obi has already won the North. Hope you are happy now !

Except Kwankwaso steps down for Atiku, Atiku is not in prime position to winning the elections
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by nameo: 10:08am On Jan 27, 2023
Onovo3:

Lolz.

Apart from maybe Edo and Rivers, Plateau is the other state(outside the SE) that i am dead sure Obi will win.

Obi is like a religion in Plateau, even in the remotest villages of that state. If you dont know this, then you know nothing about current politics.

By the way, Tinubu will come 2nd in Plateau and not Atiku.

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Onovo3: 10:08am On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
I can put my last card that Obi will win plateau, Benue and Abuja and become comfortable second in Nasarawa.

It's ridiculous to think that party presence still matters a lot with what's we are seeing. You seem to be overeating Atiku

Hahahaha, I laugh in Arabic ! Anambra, Ekiti and Osun gubernatorial elections results are testimony to your claim !
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Starcrest1: 10:10am On Jan 27, 2023
Onovo3:

Oga you don't know what you are saying. I'm on ground in Plateau state and Obi will sweep the state. Even the mai anguwars are spreading the message of Obi.

I'm very sure of Plateau even if I'm not of others.....

5 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 10:11am On Jan 27, 2023
Onovo3:

Hahahaha, I laugh in Arabic ! Anambra, Ekiti and Osun gubernatorial elections results are testimony to your claim !
Did Atiku contest in those states?

People are voting individuals, if it's by party APC would have won in Osun.

You are overrating Atiku. Obi will beat him in NC, put your money if you can

2 Likes

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by nameo: 10:14am On Jan 27, 2023
Starcrest1:

Oga you don't know what you are saying. I'm on ground in Plateau state and Obi will sweep the state. Even the mai anguwars are spreading the message of Obi.

I'm very sure if Plateau even if I'm not of others.....

You dey mind that chap?

I dont think he has step foot or know anything about Plateau lately

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by bishopkay: 10:19am On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

I never said tinubu will win by a landslide.he will win surely.
Impossible bro, impossible!

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by garfield1: 10:20am On Jan 27, 2023
bishopkay:

Impossible bro, impossible!

Tinubu has won already,the polls eilljust be normality

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by Workch: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

are you not giving analysis again?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by bishopkay: 10:22am On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

We'll comeback to this in the nearest future, being 27th/28thπŸ₯±πŸ₯±

1 Like

Re: New Poll(234intel) Places Obi 1st, Atiku 2nd, Tinubu 3rd With Less Than 24States by garfield1: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2023
Workch:
are you not giving analysis again?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I dont give rushed up,desperate,hate/sentiment induced analysis like una.I take my time son

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Shot Dead, 32 Arrested In Market Riot In Poland / 2023: Osinbajo Decries Money Politics / Terrorists Kill Five Residents In Fresh Attack On Benue Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.