Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Could This Be Literacy Or Lack Of Enlightenment. People Rejecting Old Note? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be Literacy Or Lack Of Enlightenment. People Rejecting Old Note? (501 Views)

Kogi Govt Orders Arrest Of Persons, Businesses Rejecting Old Naira Notes / Ogun Govt to Revoke CofO Of Any Commercial Outlet Rejecting Old Naira Notes / States, Police Clamp Down On Traders Rejecting Old Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Literacy Or Lack Of Enlightenment. People Rejecting Old Note? by fineboynl(m): 1:15am On Jan 27, 2023
I was shocked today as people rejecting my old note I withdraw from pos.

This country has a long way to go
Re: Could This Be Literacy Or Lack Of Enlightenment. People Rejecting Old Note? by vowiski(m): 1:49am On Jan 27, 2023
fineboynl:

Don’t go and deposit your old cash ..

You that accepted old notes from the POS.. Are you wise ?

What are you buying with cash that you can’t transfer ?

Have as little cash as possible … If A doest accept your old notes , B will accept ..

Even if CBN gives one year notice, the same thing will happen.

Nigerians love fire brigade approach..

BVN - check
NIN - check

Same thing ..

Be wise, instead of wasting time opening threads to complain.

Jan 31 deadline has come to stay…..

Anything to stop the drug baron from nearing the gate of Aso Rock is well received.

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be Literacy Or Lack Of Enlightenment. People Rejecting Old Note? by IranianSea: 4:35am On Jan 27, 2023
fineboynl:

You're the one has a long way to go. When you need your money, why didn't you enter bank , fill a teller and join the queue? You don't wanna do that and you expect someone to take your old note of 2k to bank and Join the queue. All ATM are now dispensing new notes but the queue is long so those desperate POS operators go inside bank to get old notes. The fault is on you because you ain't smart enough.
Re: Could This Be Literacy Or Lack Of Enlightenment. People Rejecting Old Note? by Spiritmask: 5:04am On Jan 27, 2023
fineboynl:

Soon, that money will turn to tissue paper, go inside bank and deposit it...
ATM is now paying new note
Re: Could This Be Literacy Or Lack Of Enlightenment. People Rejecting Old Note? by orisa37: 5:08am On Jan 27, 2023
IT IS BUHARI'S CLUMSINESS AND EMEFIELE'S CONFUSION.
Re: Could This Be Literacy Or Lack Of Enlightenment. People Rejecting Old Note? by orisa37: 5:11am On Jan 27, 2023
NASS IS IGNORANTLY DOMINEERING.
Re: Could This Be Literacy Or Lack Of Enlightenment. People Rejecting Old Note? by Spiritmask: 5:26am On Jan 27, 2023
fineboynl:

Even if CBN extend it by a week which they will not, people will henceforth reject the old note.
Re: Could This Be Literacy Or Lack Of Enlightenment. People Rejecting Old Note? by Spiritmask: 5:28am On Jan 27, 2023
Today is the deadline for me to accept the old note....
Re: Could This Be Literacy Or Lack Of Enlightenment. People Rejecting Old Note? by Lanretoye(m): 5:52am On Jan 27, 2023
vowiski:

Don’t go and deposit your old cash ..

You that accepted old notes from the POS.. Are you wise ?

What are you buying with cash that you can’t transfer ?

Have as little cash as possible … If A doest accept your old notes , B will accept ..

Even if CBN gives one year notice, the same thing will happen.

Nigerians love fire brigade approach..

BVN - check
NIN - check

Same thing ..

Be wise, instead of wasting time opening threads to complain.

Jan 31 deadline has come to stay…..

Anything to stop the drug baron from nearing the gate of Aso Rock is well received.
if u think the notes were redesigned because of Tinubu, then you still have a long way to go.
Re: Could This Be Literacy Or Lack Of Enlightenment. People Rejecting Old Note? by vowiski(m): 9:42am On Jan 27, 2023
Lanretoye:
if u think the notes were redesigned because of Tinubu, then you still have a long way to go.

Dey blow gramma there 😂

You don’t need a shootsayer to let us know who these policies are against ..

E pain am 😂😂😂
Re: Could This Be Literacy Or Lack Of Enlightenment. People Rejecting Old Note? by fineboynl(m): 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
It's illegal for the CBN to say old notes are not a legal tender.

(1) (Reply)

For Over-voting To Take Place:- This People Must Agree Right? / Tears In Igbo Land As Ibom Republic Join Ijaw / States Peter Obi Will Get 98% Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.