Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) (23596 Views)

Chatham House Fact-checking 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by babz11(m): 7:11am On Jan 27, 2023
Racoon:
Peter Obi may have made some claims about some information that are false or inaccurate, the fact is that you can't take away his sound knowledge of most of the problems bedevilling this beleaguered nation and his implementable solutions to them.

He took charge of his interview, articulate his visions, answer his questions and ever ready to be responsible for his impending government.

So you giving accolades to him for knowing all that,
If you are also contesting you will definite know all this information is not rocket science..Nigeria is too complicated for him to handle
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by searchlight: 7:13am On Jan 27, 2023
Praktikals:
My verdict: Peter Obi is a compulsive liar.
Who are you? Does your father's opinion counts? Not to talk of a wasted foll like you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by babz11(m): 7:13am On Jan 27, 2023
broadman20:
Let other contestants come with their own statistics if they know Nigeria better.

Please I don't mean CRIMINAL statistics o!
This is not about knowing Nigeria better. It's a info., every body had access to
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by buharibanjo(m): 7:14am On Jan 27, 2023
False
False
False
False
🤡
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Iceberg3: 7:14am On Jan 27, 2023
Praktikals:
No surprises

Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by undisputedKOC: 7:15am On Jan 27, 2023
He no go better for that bastard fraudster Peter Obi. The IPOB terrorists candidate lying machine just went to Chatham House to disgrace his tribe. Bloody fool undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by babz11(m): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2023
ibechris:
U cant compare a man who ran away from school with a man who attended school.

I will certainly vote Obi.
So we ran away from school...they tell you can Exon mobile dey recruit 3rd class abi you think say na beer them dey produce..Nothing wey una kuku sabi do than to wake up go and do illegal things and drink beer with mmkpuriii
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Winnin009: 7:20am On Jan 27, 2023
xynerise:
Those calling him liar are very stupid. Someone gave some true facts and made approximated figures on others but your hateful silly brain focused on the inaccurate ones.

Can Bulabaa make one correct fact ?

My guy, leave these people. Maybe they think he’s in charge of statistics in the nation. Obi simply gave estimates and the ones that weren’t spot on weren’t far from the actual figures.
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Patriotsleague: 7:21am On Jan 27, 2023
Obi has no achievements as a leader, can not bring peace to his people, lies a lot, how can we expect him to make any changes?
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by ZombieSlayer1: 7:25am On Jan 27, 2023
sleek214:
Every intelligent person knows Obi is Dumb and a pathological liar.
say this without crying. Disgusting urchin.
Have you ever wondered why they've never fact-checked your candidate? It's because one can't fact-checked the gibberish he spews. He has absolutely nothing to offer and so fact-checking him is a waste of time, just like trying to analyse the words of a baby. But you support him, because you're on the same declining mental level as he is
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by johnjose68: 7:27am On Jan 27, 2023
Earthstorms:

You are the liar urchin.

Obi quoted unemployed and underemployed youths data, you are using that to fact check only unemployed youths data.
Do you even know what underemployed means?

Urchin, rest. We have passed this stage.

Oya fact check this:

Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Bennycollins: 7:30am On Jan 27, 2023
sleek214:
Every intelligent person knows Obi is Dumb and a pathological liar.
The whole world knows a 'dumb' but 'intelligent' you is a wretched nobody. How comes? The word has changed meaning?
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by AcetylC: 7:30am On Jan 27, 2023
Praktikals:

Hmmm. A liar that doesn’t steal, that's a good one. Go and verify how a Bullion Van missed its way, and ended in the house of a truthful man.
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by bewla(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2023
Earthstorms:

You are the liar urchin.

Obi quoted unemployed and underemployed youths data, you are using that to fact check only unemployed youths data.

Ten word

Four - true
Five -false
One incorrect

You be the judge

On the Boko Haram : under control is also not constant attack,
hope you no this
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Frankkelworld: 7:32am On Jan 27, 2023
How is that a lie? In his quote is used the word (about) and wasn't specific of the number so with that alone he is good to go.... After all nobody be saint for this world.....
Moferere:
Him tu lie
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:35am On Jan 27, 2023
Funny thing is you'll see a lot of urchins coming out here to gloat.

They forget you cannot fact check their candidate cos all he does at campaigns is dance, mutter gibberish and wave brooms... then talk about what he thinks he achieved in Lagos. Talk about what your party did since 2015...no words

Vote wisely
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Masterclass32: 7:36am On Jan 27, 2023
Ok, but why doesn't anyone even bother to fact check jagaban?

Maybe cos he doesn't usually make sense. Reason he has vowed never to attend town halls except, of course, those different from ...
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Blaze14k: 7:44am On Jan 27, 2023
Praktikals:

Oga no forget say bullion van miss road enter tinubu compound. We need to fact check that incident 😂😂😂😂
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Padipadi(m): 7:44am On Jan 27, 2023
Earthstorms:

You are the liar urchin.

I v made up my mind on who to vote.
Honestly Obi should not be lying.
Out of 10 points, 4 were true, 5 were lies and 1 was inaccurate.
So...he's going to do.half truth and above half lie in his govt.
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Jflex07(m): 7:44am On Jan 27, 2023
Urchins, all these things don't work at all.. It doesn't change anything one bit. If you urchins like fact check everything about Obis life and let it turn out to be lies, Sane Nigerian's will vote for peter Obi.
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Kulgid(m): 7:46am On Jan 27, 2023
At least Peter Obi is saying something for someone like you to do a fact check on. Let Balablu and the other one that his complexion from last election and this coming one is not the same, say something lets check 1st.
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Jflex07(m): 7:46am On Jan 27, 2023
Padipadi:

I v made up my mind on who to vote.
Honestly Obi should not be lying.
Out of 10 points, 4 were true, 5 were lies and 1 was inaccurate.
So...he's going to do.half truth and above half lie in his govt.
It doesn't matter what he says ,even if all was true,you will never vote for him.. No matter what Obi does,you guys will not vote for him, I will also not vote for Tinubu, no matter what he does. It is what it is. No pretence!
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by rippa(m): 7:48am On Jan 27, 2023
Praktikals:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/577449-fact-checking-10-claims-made-by-peter-obi-at-chatham-house.html
When we say nairaland is a very stupid tribal site
This is it
This post has made front page on 3 different occasions
So nairaland now work for Tinubu 🤣
Let me goan show seun on twitter because anytime i complain of thier biase, he will be asking for evidence
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:50am On Jan 27, 2023
Only if your Tinubu can quote any statistic, even if it is just the number of states in Nigeria

Fact-check all you like. Obi appreciates data, and have statistics at his finger tips. Considering how important data is for governance, that's a plus.
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Padipadi(m): 7:50am On Jan 27, 2023
Jflex07:
It doesn't matter what he says ,even if all was true,you will never vote for him.. No matter what Obi does,you guys will not vote for him, I will also not vote for Tinubu, no matter what he does. It is what it is. No pretence!
You don't know if I m.a Tinubu, Atiku, Sowore or others supporter.
Why are you so quick to talk without deep reasoning?
You don't know if it's Obi sef that I had in mind.
I just told you what Obi did that's wrong. If you advised someone to not vote blindly, it's by reasoning well and looking at who's the lesser evil of the candidates based on what they said they can do and what they v done.
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Donchieli: 7:52am On Jan 27, 2023
Oga fact checker

If you are truly a Nigerian, then you don't need to be told that everything negative in Nigeria is under reported while anything positive is exaggerated

So in light of that giving that what P. O said is not out of place but just discrepancies in figures does not make it false

Instead you use the term 'inaccurate'

Praktikals:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/577449-fact-checking-10-claims-made-by-peter-obi-at-chatham-house.html
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by ProfOkai: 7:53am On Jan 27, 2023
karnap:
Meanwhile,BAT has finally realised that he’s not Buhari’s choice.
angry cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Hahahahahaha.....
Ayiiii..... hihihihihihihihi grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by chatinent: 7:54am On Jan 27, 2023
Some people are saying him tu lie. Abeg, does making a mistake in data analysis mean lying?

If you are in need of a liar, Tinubu is not charging you for anything to meet him. All details about him is a lie...even the current bullion van case that was resurrected.

How can you call sb who didn't give an accurate data a liar and leave sb whose ancestry was built on lies?

Then you are a liar, a selective beast, and a hypocrite! You should be the most feared animal of all time. All politicians lie!
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by ProfOkai: 7:54am On Jan 27, 2023
KingLennon:
Next month election is the final straw. If we get it right, the country will start rebuilding but if we get it wrong as we did in 2015, then it's finished!

I go just Japa direct
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Jflex07(m): 7:54am On Jan 27, 2023
Padipadi:

You don't know if I m.a Tinubu, Atiku, Sowore or others supporter.
Why are you so quick to talk without deep reasoning?
You don't know if it's Obi sef that I had in mind.
I just told you what Obi did that's wrong. If you advised someone to not vote blindly, it's by reasoning well and looking at who's the lesser evil of the candidates based on what they said they can do and what they v done.
I have seen your numerous post here supporting anything Tinubu does on numerous occasions. You are a Strong Tinubu supporter and you have the right to support who ever you want to. Stop pretending to be apolitical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Continuous Rainfall: Lagos State Government Warns Citizens. / PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives In Sokoto To Condole With Family Of Shehu Shagari / WTO Leadership Race Hits New Hurdle As Geneva Lockdown Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.