Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) (23598 Views)

Chatham House Fact-checking 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House / Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / FACT-CHECK: How True Are Soludo’s Claims Made During Anambra Governorship Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by ada9ja(f): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2023
Praktikals:
My verdict: Peter Obi is a compulsive liar.

U no dey shame....

The statistics both the truth and false....are there favouring for a nation?

Ur case is like someone defending a man killed by a sword saying it was killed by a knife ....forgetting there is a murder

Defend the murder

Go school una no gree, na to dey follow dead wood
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Picardor2: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2023
Praktikals:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/577449-fact-checking-10-claims-made-by-peter-obi-at-chatham-house.html

The fact checker is an Apc urchin. Did u knw he will always say the word latest. My brother this checker na idiot
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Regex: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2023
All these is near approximate. I dare you to fact check Tinubu.
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Emyogalanya: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2023
africandollar:
Okay, at least Obi’s speech is coherent enough for una to fact check. Na where we wan even start with Balablu’s speech? tongue

Try fact-checking these statements and see if the craze wey go start to dey worry you no go pass small:

- They can’t even make a down payment for a roasted corn.
- Agbado, ewa, beans …
- God bless PDAPC…

My dear Obidients abeg help me with more of those gaffes.
most beautiful reply

1 Like

Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by dat9jaguy(m): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Always fact checking rubbish

Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by egwue: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2023
If you like go and hug transformer, reasonable and intelligent Nigerians have chosen Peter Obi.
We are aware that you have been paid to sell this bad product called BAT. Intelligent mind will not buy it.
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

His slave master
sikiruuu your illiteracy is disturbing you ..

Leave that Marwa mekanik work and go write your WAEC .

Jobless lazy youth and human flesh Easter
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by stuffs2002: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2023
ada9ja:

U no dey shame....

The statistics both the truth and false....are there favouring for a nation?

Ur case is like someone defending a man killed by a sword saying it was killed by a knife ....forgetting there is a murder

Defend the murder

Go school una no gree, na to dey follow dead wood

It takes a special kind of ST00PEEDIDITY to be IPOB

Obi is not fit to be president. The only reason SE are supporting Obi is TRIBALISM&BIGOTRY
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by stuffs2002: 9:41am On Jan 27, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
sikiruuu your illiteracy is disturbing you ..

Leave that Marwa mekanik work and go write your WAEC .

Jobless lazy youth and human flesh Easter

Anoda SLAVE of mine

Tho he is DEMMENTTED grin
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by olatunbosun12362: 9:50am On Jan 27, 2023
He tried smallHe tried small...
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by jackobi(m): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2023
Op please work harder, cos your pay master will not give you fuel ☺️
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Padipadi(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2023
Jflex07:
I have seen your numerous post here supporting anything Tinubu does on numerous occasions. You are a Strong Tinubu supporter and you have the right to support who ever you want to. Stop pretending to be apolitical.
I m actually apolitical.
But I v seen that most times, Tinubu's being ridiculed unjustly. I only point out facts from lies.
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Munzy14(m): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2023
Earthstorms:

You are the liar urchin.

Obi quoted unemployed and underemployed youths data, you are using that to fact check only unemployed youths data.
Do you even know what underemployed means?

Urchin, rest. We have passed this stage.
grin grin
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Jflex07(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2023
Padipadi:

I m actually apolitical.
But I v seen that most times, Tinubu's being ridiculed unjustly. I only point out facts from lies.
This is politics bro, I commend you for not joining the tribal banters here.Having said that,all candidates have been ridiculed unjustly here in the order of Peter Obi,Tinubu and followed by Atiku. I have seen so many lies agianst peter Obi followed by Tinubu
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Tycyborg(m): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2023
Racoon:
Peter Obi may have made some claims about some information that are false or inaccurate, the fact is that you can't take away his sound knowledge of most of the problems bedevilling this beleaguered nation and his implementable solutions to them.

He took charge of his interview, articulate his visions, answer his questions and ever ready to be responsible for his impending government.

What are you saying?
You guys sometimes just talk with pure sentiment... So now if you ask me 2+2 and I tell you 3 or 5 does that mean I am good at maths? Someone makes false claims and yet you see nothing wrong in that? So definitely anyone can call you theif and you will tell the person well-done

1 Like

Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by broadman20: 10:39am On Jan 27, 2023
Iwedunloye:

Are they contesting for the post of a statistician?

No they are contesting for the post of Olodo.
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by broadman20: 10:41am On Jan 27, 2023
babz11:

This is not about knowing Nigeria better. It's a info., every body had access to

Yes so many people have assess to information on text book but failed the exams why?
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2023
Praktikals:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/577449-fact-checking-10-claims-made-by-peter-obi-at-chatham-house.html

Urchins still having sleepless night on an event held weeks ago...grin grin grin

Event wey we don forget, an event analyst call successful is what urchins are still worried about.

Fact check Tinubu and Kwankwaso too, abi na only Peter Obi go Chatham house? Your bitterness for Obi will only make your life more miserable....grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by ada9ja(f): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

It takes a special kind of ST00PEEDIDITY to be IPOB

Obi is not fit to be president. The only reason SE are supporting Obi is TRIBALISM&BIGOTRY

So y re people supporting Tinubu?

Tell me the reason y non SE are supporting OBi?
U see y u be idiottttttttt
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by harmonyglobal: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2023
See as man dey lie, but blind followers still don't realize. Desperate man trying to seize power by blackmailing his own country

1 Like

Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by ivandragon: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Apart from the OPEC production quota statement, the remaining false figures can actually be excused. The figures were generally in the ball park of the actual figures & the main thing was the message being conveyed.

That said, Obi needs to be less specific when it comes to dishing out figures & qork more on selling the message.
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by BreconHills(m): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2023
Racoon:
Peter Obi may have made some claims about some information that are false or inaccurate though not deliberate

A fact is that you can't take away his sound knowledge of most of the problems bedevilling this beleaguered nation and his implementable solutions to them.

He took charge of his interview, articulate his visions, answer his questions and ever ready to be responsible for his impending government.

Bros the taste is in the pudding. These are sound bites which even I can do probably better. What is at issue is how he plans to change the situation. I have not seen any of the three main political parties show a convincing theory of change.

Nigeria is in one chance.
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by stuffs2002: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2023
ada9ja:

So y re people supporting Tinubu?

Tell me the reason y non SE are supporting OBi?
U see y u be idiottttttttt

I gave you the bitter truth.

Obi will not win
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by emanobis(m): 11:26am On Jan 27, 2023
Be it correct or wrong by figures, those facts are correct based on Nigeria's problems.

Obi is the Only candidate that has been able to pin point these Nigeria's major problems

Kwantiniu with your Fact-Check

We will wake you up after Feb 25
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by nairamaniac: 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mynd44:
Not again. Please, all politicians lie.

Wont be the first, won't be the last
Lying and being inaccurate are 2 different things.

Most of the things stated here are inaccurate.
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by MeineMutter: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Praktikals:

So e mean say HimTuLie is a bellow-the-average student. He scored 3.5/10. He could have scored 4/10 but on life expectancy, he said Nigeria is 50 years while United Nations World Population Prospects (UN WPP) report said it is 55 years.

Make I kukuma give Statistician General of Alaigbo 3/10. It truly shows he is a 3rd-class material. Ordinary to do la cram la pour, Obi nor fit do.

Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Jeffy1206(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
datola:
He tried small
over try sef... This kind of facts and statistics changes every now and then so if the current verdict says 6 7 billion and he mentioned 76 then he's not far from the truth... Most of these data are not accurate in the first place. If de official data says 40% expect it to be 60% etc 😕👋
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by CaptainFM1: 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
No.4 is true if he indeed used the word "about"!

I have never heard Tinubu reeling out statistics whether false or true. All he does is to dance and fall at political rallies.
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by MeineMutter: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jeffy1206:
over try sef... This kind of facts and statistics changes every now and then so if the current verdict says 6 7 billion and he mentioned 76 then he's not far from the truth... Most of these data are not accurate in the first place. If de official data says 40% expect it to be 60% etc 😕👋

He didn’t try at all. It shows Obi is not up to date. He should have revised the numbers and have the latest figures the morning he was going for such speech. That’s how geniuses do. Even the sources from Punch etc could not be, independently, verified. Those newspapers too could be copying from unreliable sources.

Obi nor know book. He is daft but very cunning.
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Iwedunloye: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
broadman20:

No they are contesting for the post of Olodo.
. Zombidient sighted. If it’s by cramming alone a 3rd class graduate shouldn’t be contesting afterall Prof Inumolen of ADC is their

1 Like

Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Bimpe29: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moferere:
Him tu lie
Re: 10 Claims Made By Peter Obi At Chatham House (Fact-Check) by Jeffy1206(m): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
MeineMutter:

He didn’t try at all. It shows Obi is not up to date. He should have revised the numbers and have the latest figures the morning he was going for such speech. That’s how geniuses do. Even the sources from Punch etc could not be, independently, verified. Those newspapers too could be copying from unreliable sources.

Obi nor know book. He is daft but very cunning.
na you con be the daft or ur candidate? :\ cos he's better than all other candidates who can't grant any live interviews from non friendly stations. I stand with OBIDATTI. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC, FG Commence Total Clampdown On Opposition; PDP / Gunmen Launch House-To-House Raid In Katsina, Many Feared Killed / NAF MI-35M Helicopter Gunship Records First Hit In Boko Haram Battle(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.