Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Learn And Earn With ETF Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn And Earn With ETF Trading (176 Views)

How To Earn Dollars Through ETF Trading / Exchange Traded Funds :etf Benefits And Risks / How To Invest In Gold ETF, Nigerian And US Stock Market! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn And Earn With ETF Trading by Richardodi: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2023
Do you know that the safest place to keep your money is not in banks? The only money you should have in your bank accounts are those for emergency or money you are saving which is intended for investment purpose. With the current inflation in the global economy coupled, with the devaluation of the Naira, you should have your funds invested in a dollar- hedged investments such as an ETF. ETFs or exchange traded funded is a subset of mutual funds that trades like stocks on an exchange . ETFs has long been in existence for close to three decades. The first ETF known as the SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) was launched in the United States of America on January 22,1993. Today there are over 8,000 ETFs globally but unfortunately majority of Nigerians out there are still unaware on how they can generate passive income through ETFs trading and investment . if you have your capital to trade, I can guide you with the basics. Whatsapp Zero 7 Zero 6 7 219569

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Fund My Skrill And Neteller Wallets? / Buy Plot Of Land At Fairmont Estate,opposite The Lekki-epe International Airport / For Sale! 4bedroom Fully Detached @ Ikota Lekki. ₦140M. Eunice +2348029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.