Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States (1256 Views)

Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) / Babatunde Gbadamosi Asks Followers To Buy Labour Party Governorship Form For Him / Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Emerges Anambra Accord Party Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by Joevics(m): 8:34am On Jan 27, 2023
Here's a list of Labour Party's Governorship candidates for the 2023 election.

1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Kaduna
4. Plateau

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by Joevics(m): 8:36am On Jan 27, 2023
5. Abia
6. Kwara
7. Kebbi
8. Cross Rivers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by agulion: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2023
But why were Yoruba Muslims advised not to vote Yoruba Christian's, and they all agreed, I just want to know the reason

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by donphilopus: 8:38am On Jan 27, 2023
Out of 27 states where governorship elections would hold, you have just 16 candidates who ain't even campaigning and you're bold enough to show us? Seems you've forgotten Peter Obi has traded the ambition the his party's candidate in Rivers State for Wike's logistic support. After he loses the Presidential election on the 25th of next month, let's see if he would go out to campaign for these candidates. 😂

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by Joevics(m): 8:38am On Jan 27, 2023
9. Delta
10. Niger
11. Enugu
12. Gombe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by donphilopus: 8:39am On Jan 27, 2023
agulion:
But why were Yoruba Muslims advised not to vote Yoruba Christian's, and they all agreed, I just want to know the reason

You're not normal. Adeleke won the recently conducted guber. election in Osun State with a Christian/Christian ticket even though majority of the indigenes are Muslims.

You wanna divide the Yorubas along religious lines because of politics? You'll fail. Those people and my part of Edo nor send religion. My dad was a Muslim, I'm a Christian and we have some traditional believers in my house. We all flow together. That's how Yorubas are as well. I even believe we learnt this from them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by Joevics(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2023
13. Taraba
14. Sokoto
15. Nassarawa
16. Adamawa

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by funshint(m): 8:41am On Jan 27, 2023
I see Labour party winning only Abia at the governorship level. That's the only serious state they have. That one for Lagos just dey play grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by Sammy07: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2023
funshint:
I see Labour party winning only Abia at the governorship level. That's the only serious state they have. That one for Lagos just dey play grin
Abia has high chances

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by AirFireEarthH20: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2023
donphilopus:

You're not normal. Adeleke won the recently conducted guber. election in Osun State with a Christian/Christian ticket even though majority of the indigenes are Muslims.
I'm normal it's Ishaq Akintola that's the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2023
Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Atiku is coming
Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by donphilopus: 8:44am On Jan 27, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Oga you nor well o. grin From "Obi would drop out of the race latest December" to "Obi would drop out of the race latest January 18th" to now "Obi would drop out of the race latest February 14th". Are you programmed to write all these? Stop behaving like a robot bro.

Obi would stay in the race to divide Atiku's bloc votes in the south south and southeast regions. Obi's presidential aspiration is a win win for Tinubu. May God continue to give Obi more strength to do the lord's work.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by Sammy07: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Lol.
Obi must contest.
It is a must.

No one should drop out.

We don't want stories after feb 25

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by worldTina(f): 8:45am On Jan 27, 2023
The obidient's gives me joy

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2023
Omo! Labor for the first time is having a national outlook

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by Seefinish: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2023
Labour party is the only structure that can dismantle demonic structures of PDP and APC.
Together we groove

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by Afamed: 8:47am On Jan 27, 2023
All I saw .

List of SUG CANDIDATES

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2023
Good we move

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by karnap(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2023
Plateau is sure for LP Governor.
Nigerians don't want tinubu near Aso Rock before he'll become Nigeria landlord just as he's claiming to be Lagos landlord and Yorubas are shamelessly smiling to that comment.
destroying Tinubu politically is a task every patriotic citizen should embark on if you want a better tomorrow. angry
thunder scatter Thiefubu
thunder scatter Theifubu urchins

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by yarimo(m): 9:51am On Jan 27, 2023
Hahahaha op what happens to the remaining 20 state
Joevics:
Here's a list of Labour Party's Governorship candidates for the 2023 election.

1. Lagos
2. Kano
3. Kaduna
4. Plateau
Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by christejames(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2023
Among them those that I think can make it are

Abia

Plateau

Enugu

Lagos

Kaduna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by MrEverest(m): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2023
Abia, Plateau and Lagos candidates have the highest chance of winning.

Nigerians don't understand what is called Domino effect. Once Peter Obi is announced winner of the presidential election, all Labour Party guber candidates will receive massive boost. Even Lagosians particularly will go for broke in trying to reenact same at the state level. Tinubu's humiliating defeat will rub off negatively on Sanwo Olu.

Gbadebo should just be praying for Peter Obi to win and Alausa will be within reach cool

With Peter Obi winning the election, most governors, senators and house of Representatives members in the SS, SE and parts of NC, Lagos and Abuja will decamp to Labour Party immediately after. The reason is because they understand that allowing the ruling party to be in the hands of others could cost them reelection.
Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by Novarisammy2: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2023
Alex Otti's own is done and dusted

I equally have this strong feeling that plateau and Kaduna will go the way of labour party . perhaps Lagos too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by Hopium: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2023
cheesy

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by techWriter3: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
donphilopus:

Oga you nor well o. grin From "Obi would drop out of the race latest December" to "Obi would drop out of the race latest January 18th" to now "Obi would drop out of the race latest February 14th". Are you programmed to write all these? Stop behaving like a robot bro.

Obi would stay in the race to divide Atiku's bloc votes in the south south and southeast regions. Obi's presidential aspiration is a win win for Tinubu. May God continue to give Obi more strength to do the lord's work.

Then why is Thiefnubuu your master lamenting about OBI's candidacy?
Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by temitope27(m): 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
Kano no get deputy governor ni?
Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by sapele914(m): 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Then why is Thiefnubuu your master lamenting about OBI's candidacy?
Obi that is working for Tinubu.

Abi your Oga for main house, no dey complain about you houseboys for BQ?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Governorship Candidate For Various States by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
sapele914:
Obi that is working for Tinubu.

Then why is tinubu lamenting against Obi on every campaign ground? Abi Obi carry the 'agreement money' run? grin

(1) (Reply)

Forget Cbn And Banks - Lets Keep Trading In Old And New Naira Notes / Massive Voting For Atiku In Gombe State / Structure Of Coruption INEC LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.