Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

After Listening To This Candidate I Now Feel Like Becoming A Lagosian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Listening To This Candidate I Now Feel Like Becoming A Lagosian (255 Views)

Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y / Machina: I’m Still APC Yobe North Candidate, I Did Not Step Down / Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Listening To This Candidate I Now Feel Like Becoming A Lagosian by LocalStandard1(m): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2023
I have been watching and reading about Lagos for as long as I was a Nigerian (forever), but never really liked the state for ones.

Well, after Seun provided this ingenuity of presenting a governorship candidate of a leading political party for us on here to ask him questions and hear his answers and opinions, I feel now more than ever imagined connected to a State I never visited or even liked.

If you win, when you win the Lagos State governorship elections Sir I will very much visit in your administration. If you win, when you win Sir and you perform according and beyond expectations I might relocate there.

Thank you Seun for this platform and thank you GRVLagos for your engagement with us here. Good Luck!

Till then, win or loose something has been birthed right in our eyes, and I am loving it!

https://www.nairaland.com/7542193/gbadebo-rhodes-vivour-lp-lagos-governorship

(1) (Reply)

Press Release By CBN On The Extension Of Deadline For Old Naira Notes / Peter Obi The Most Interviewed Presidential Candidate Watch This Video / Reason For Sudden Cries By The Ruling Establishment (apc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.