Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) (13035 Views)

Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies / Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by maryjones9009: 10:40am On Jan 27, 2023
Thanks for posting.. TigerIsHome
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by onuman: 10:41am On Jan 27, 2023
The Rep of Uniabuja students said they don't have money, but they are giving their token to Peter Obi.
That statement has deep meaning. They meant that they buy into Peter Obi's prudence and election without politicians buying votes.
But we see the bank executives who connive with some legislators to scuttle the objective of election without vote buying, as the bank executives seek to extend the deadline for circulation of old Naira notes.
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Acidosis(m): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2023
Nigeria's most diligent presidential candidate. Yar'adua was ill to the point of being unable to attend his own rallies. Buhari nearly collapsed in Delta after touring less than 15 states with almost zero townhall meetings (Osinbajo, Fashola, and others held the rest on his behalf). Bulababa wants to kiss the microphone, dance Kiss Daniel's Buga for a few seconds, and then vanish.

PO exemplifies everything we should look for in a presidential candidate. I'm just blown away. At a moment like this, you won't find him dancing Buga and such si.lliness.
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Bennycollins: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Lol

Southerners filled school.....Uniabuja

Go to Usman Dan Fodo University and clear those abokis the koko..
It is stage by stage. Abuja is , Nigeria seat of power and winning it is very critical.
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Regex: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2023
Acidosis:
Nigeria's most diligent presidential candidate. Yar'adua was ill to the point of being unable to attend his own rallies. Buhari nearly collapsed in Delta after touring less than 15 states with almost zero townhall meetings (Osinbajo, Fashola, and others held the rest on his behalf). Bulababa wants to kiss the microphone, dance Kiss Daniel's Buga for a few seconds, and then vanish.

PO exemplifies everything we should look for in a presidential candidate. I'm just blown away. At a moment like this, you won't find him dancing Buga and such si.lliness.

This campaign period has stressed Tinubu. He did not expect it to be this way.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Successs1010: 11:33am On Jan 27, 2023
I pray everything goes well for this upcoming election and the right person elected wink wink

Hey guy,
Do you want to get your spotify music to grow and get more engaging followers and listeners, Click on the link below for more details
Thanks!!
https://www.fiverr.com/share/WQx4Xl
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by RuddyFusion(m): 11:35am On Jan 27, 2023
Watched from start to finish
Inspirational
The INCOMING
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by ZombieSlayer1: 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Lol

Which day will Tinubu go to Usman Dan Fodio university and engage the students?
We know he can never do that, all he does is read already-prepared speeches while giving us bulaba and balablu
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by julaion: 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
Thinkam:
This guy no dey tire at all, work rate high, too bad all na wasted effort.

Meanwhile Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Atiku is coming

Oga Biko, ejoor, Dan Allah, zukwaike,

Do you want Tinubu to win? If yes carry on with your iberiberism, if no atikulate like you did in 2019.
Make Nigeria better small
at ik u will only come 3rd
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
what is casamiero. Abeg don't spoil the guy's name, the spelling of the guy's name is Keshinmero

Casemiro lol
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Kaycee9242(m): 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
southsouthking:
Okute 🙌🙌🙌

Dear Easterners, what's the meaning of Okute?
The name dey Burst my mendus all the time.

The correct Igbo spelling is okwute which means stone or rock and it is used in relation to the name Peter which has root in the bible.
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Kaycee9242(m): 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

don't patronize me or cyberbully me..Just leave me alone biko

Why are you afraid of verifying? If you are not sure of something then keep shut
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Do you want Tinubu to win? If yes carry on with your iberiberism, if no atikulate like you did in 2019.

It's only in a country like Nigeria that someone will want Atiku instead of Obi.
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Biggeststar01: 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Lol

How did you know that Southerners fill the school 🤣😂.

Because they don't look poor and wretched grin

Abi na?
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by kkonyeji(m): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Yes, he'll cum in your mouth.
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Coolboy009: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mjshexy:
Don't you think you need this kind of hardworking young man as a President seeing how selfless, honest and agile he is? Pls, why do you guys want to hold this Country hostage with all these old corrupt wicked leaders
seriously we are the cause of our problems.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Adaisback(f): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

grin you and that guy are birds of a feather
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Scamburster(m): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
southsouthking:
Okute 🙌🙌🙌

Dear Easterners, what's the meaning of Okute?
The name dey Burst my mendus all the time.
Okwute not okute.
Means.. STONE.
strong.
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by rippa(m): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

don't patronize me or cyberbully me..Just leave me alone biko
How far? Obi is currently holding town hall meeting with Borno students
Can u see how foolish u are now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Census: NPC Seeks Extra N256bn For Training, Others / Am Going To Run Mad If I Have This Fleet Of Cars – Hon Kazaure On Dino Malaye / #freesowore: 53 Rights Organizations To Hold Rally Demanding Sowore's Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.