Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) (13015 Views)

Peter Obi At MKO Abiola's Residence In Ikeja For The June 12 Event / Nigerians Mob Peter Obi At Abuja Airport As He Poses For Selfies / Peter Obi At Soludo’s Swearing In (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 27, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
you done start again πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ now na feb 14

πŸ˜‚ Them no dey reason with urchins ooh
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
Peter Obi can be likened to a German machine

Kante and casamiero
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by shuttox: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Can someone pls remind Tinubu that his APC is the one currently in charge of our fuel, naira etc.

So do we now say Tinubu is on the same page with us the opposition that APC have failed woefully and should not be rewarded with another term....??

🀣🀣🀫🀣🀣🀣

Or his campaign is deliberately avoiding the last 7½ yrs while purely focusing on Nigeria 1999 - 2015 🀷🀷🀷🀷

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Enemyofpeace: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2023
This is the higher institution where Mynd44 finished two years ago
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Hisincrease: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2023
Obi is a strong man.
I wish him all the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2023
Thinkam:
This guy no dey tire at all, work rate high, too bad all na wasted effort.

Meanwhile Obi will drop out of the race latest February 14

Atiku is coming

Oga Biko, ejoor, Dan Allah, zukwaike,

Do you want Tinubu to win? If yes carry on with your iberiberism, if no atikulate like you did in 2019.
Make Nigeria better small
Drink water , Peter Obi is your next President
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Cosmatikka: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2023
Incoming President of the FRN

Urchins can only wail
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Novarisammy2: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2023
a new Nigeria is POssible
to those agbadorians, they can continue wallowing in their inherited foolery
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Kante and casamiero
what is casamiero. Abeg don't spoil the guy's name, the spelling of the guy's name is Keshinmero
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by rippa(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Do you want Tinubu to win? If yes carry on with your iberiberism, if no atikulate like you did in 2019.
las las you will vote obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by HazardAwka(m): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2023
southsouthking:
Okute πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Dear Easterners, what's the meaning of Okute?
The name dey Burst my mendus all the time.
Okwute means Rock
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Fr33born(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2023
Peter Obi please allow Datti to rest small o. Everybody's energy isn't on same level o.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by rippa(m): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Lol

Southerners filled school.....Uniabuja

Go to Usman Dan Fodo University and clear those abokis the koko..
in every state obi have held campaign, he always hold town hall for women and for students
go and verify
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Judolisco(m): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2023
See my vice-chancellor at kwara state University... A no nonsense man
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:08am On Jan 27, 2023
rippa:

in every state obi have held campaign, he always hold town hall for women and for students
go and verify

don't patronize me or cyberbully me..Just leave me alone biko
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by rippa(m): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

don't patronize me or cyberbully me..Just leave me alone biko
🀣🀣
Just Go n Verify
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Mindcure: 10:10am On Jan 27, 2023
When tinubu go lap the podium na grin grin

Make we hear another Banger
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Jflex07(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2023
Strong man.. If we miss this man,wahala go dey walahi.
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by shimolv: 10:14am On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by MrSensor(m): 10:16am On Jan 27, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

LIKE for Obi
SHARE for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Lionnation: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2023
Watching live
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by NwaliE01: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

I wish they can breast feed you more. You really didn't had enough at infancy. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by galaxy2020(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2023
I hope they did not extend invitation to Tinubu? The man go misyarn
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by MrDetermined: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2023
Sensible and smart man
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by edungene7: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Dan kwaya we must liberate you from suffering caused by frustration we know you are working for peanuts because of hardship don't worry help is on the way be obedient
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Vischy: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2023
southsouthking:
Okute πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Dear Easterners, what's the meaning of Okute?
The name dey Burst my mendus all the time.

It means The Rock😁

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Felabrity: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2023
This is just amazing
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by tungamaje: 10:33am On Jan 27, 2023
See how happy the students are
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by Bennycollins: 10:33am On Jan 27, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
what is casamiero. Abeg don't spoil the guy's name, the spelling of the guy's name is Keshinmero
Heeeh, water wey go to quench fire don start to burn inside fire like petrol. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Peter Obi At University Of Abuja (video) by SmartPolician: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
Lol

Southerners filled school.....Uniabuja

Go to Usman Dan Fodo University and clear those abokis the koko..

Yes, Peter Obi is touring campuses. However, you need to understand that he can only hold programmes in schools where the authorities permit him. Where the rector of VC is secretly aligned with a particular candidate, I don't think they will let Peter Obi into their school. I would love to see Tinubu and Atiku attend the same town hall gatherings.

Nigerians don't know what they have in Peter Obi. Any presidenial candidate that engages with the people directly is an asset to this country because what we have seen over the years is a situation where these guys are inaccessible unless you are highly placed in the society.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Graduates To Be Recruited Into Police- Minister / Iara Oshiomhole Visits An Orphanage In Edo State - Photos / Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.