Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,366 members, 7,850,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

History Will Be Kind To Me, Buhari Brags - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Will Be Kind To Me, Buhari Brags (178 Views)

Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari / It Sounds Impossible For Me To Lose The 2019 Elections - President Buhari Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Will Be Kind To Me, Buhari Brags by newsc: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari Thursday in Kastina has said he believes history will be kind to his administration, going by the situation inherited on security and economy, and the difference he has made.

A statement by Femi Adesina said Buhari, who inspected and commissioned, developmental projects in health, education, and road infrastructure, extoled the Governor, Rt. Hon. Aminu Bello Masari, for silently growing the State, with effective management of resources...

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/history-will-be-kind-to-me-buhari-brags/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

follow us on Facebook for more
https://web.facebook.com/tncng

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/ThenewsC

Re: History Will Be Kind To Me, Buhari Brags by polari: 9:39am On Jan 27, 2023
That's after the free and credible election

2 Likes

Re: History Will Be Kind To Me, Buhari Brags by Emperormartin(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2023
Though your administration was marred by brazen Fulani attacks and banditry not to talk of inflation.

But 2023 credible election at the polls will finally use to judge your administration

1 Like

Re: History Will Be Kind To Me, Buhari Brags by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2023
Emperormartin:
Though your administration was marred by brazen Fulani attacks and banditry not to talk of inflation.

But 2023 credible election at the polls will finally use to judge your administration

I tell you

2 Likes

Re: History Will Be Kind To Me, Buhari Brags by Jostoman: 10:38am On Jan 27, 2023
Yes, if you give us free and fair election next month.

1 Like

Re: History Will Be Kind To Me, Buhari Brags by Talawaka: 10:41am On Jan 27, 2023
History Will Absolve Me (La historia me absolverá) - Fidel Castro.

Buhari must think he is Nigeria's Fidel. grin
Re: History Will Be Kind To Me, Buhari Brags by Validated: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2023
Buhari, if you are on NL, do not succumb to pressure to extend CBN policy on new Naira notes. It has been 4 months since we were notified. Evert vote manipulation must be checkmate. No the way money bags bought party primary.

Our darling daddy, please do this for Nigeria. Infact, tell CBN to limit total cash in circulation to only N500m until after February25, 2023
Re: History Will Be Kind To Me, Buhari Brags by mbaboy(m): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2023
Yes for signing the electoral act into law which will affect Tinibu's chances.
Re: History Will Be Kind To Me, Buhari Brags by orikoku: 10:54am On Jan 27, 2023
Anything that will make PO to win is welcome

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Who Was Petroleum Minister In 1977 Is Still Petroleum Minister 45 Yrs On❗ / No Govt Can Solve All Problems, Says Buhari / Ibikunle Amosun, An Unrepentant Deviant In His 60s, Heading Towards Political A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.