Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,088 members, 7,867,139 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

APC No Even Send Anybody,no Light No Fuel,they Are Still Campaigning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC No Even Send Anybody,no Light No Fuel,they Are Still Campaigning (239 Views)

No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi / Vote For APC No Matter How Angry You Are - Amaechi Tells Supporters / No Light For A Month Yet PHEDC Brings Bill Of Zero Naira (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC No Even Send Anybody,no Light No Fuel,they Are Still Campaigning by Couldntfigurean: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2023
A month to election,no Electricity and no fuel to even fuel our generators,even the new cash,we are yet to see cos it’s limited
And they have the temerity to be showing us pictures of their rally and boasting how the whole country love them

It’s the confidence for me

Re: APC No Even Send Anybody,no Light No Fuel,they Are Still Campaigning by jabberjawz: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2023
PDAPC people are very anyhow human beings, especially APC muumuu supporters...😡........ angry

Yaaaaay FTC...Seun Nairaland owner, abeg try upgrade all these your emoji......I need dancing emoji....this is 2023....in case you don't know what time it is... angry

Mods....Oya to front page ASAP.... angry
Re: APC No Even Send Anybody,no Light No Fuel,they Are Still Campaigning by Couldntfigurean: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2023
The Audacity!!!

1 Like

Re: APC No Even Send Anybody,no Light No Fuel,they Are Still Campaigning by Light78: 11:15am On Jan 27, 2023
We have the presidential and state level.

When it comes to Federal, APC failed woefully.

When it comes to state, like Lagos, APC is doing good.

The people in States where APC us doing fine thinks the Federal level is a success.

But now, the suffering has reached everyone.
I bought fuel for #350 yesterday.

Kai
Re: APC No Even Send Anybody,no Light No Fuel,they Are Still Campaigning by seunlayi(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2023
Light78:
We have the presidential and state level.

When it comes to Federal, APC failed woefully.

When it comes to state, like Lagos, APC is doing good.

The people in States where APC us doing fine thinks the Federal level is a success.

But now, the suffering has reached everyone.
I bought fuel for #350 yesterday.

Kai

Once the federal is bad, it will get to the state and the local. APC at the federal level must be sent packing
Re: APC No Even Send Anybody,no Light No Fuel,they Are Still Campaigning by yarimo(m): 11:38am On Jan 27, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
A month to election,no Electricity and no fuel to even fuel our generators,even the new cash,we are yet to see cos it’s limited
And they have the temerity to be showing us pictures of their rally and boasting how the whole country love them

It’s the confidence for me

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Sees Truth In This? / Osinbajo Not Among ‘aso Rock Elements’ Working Against Tinubu – El-rufai / Peter Obi, If After Winning, Fails To Change Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.