Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

How Do I Stop My Employees From Stealing From My Business Completely? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Stop My Employees From Stealing From My Business Completely? (370 Views)

Google Lays Off At Least 200 Employees From Its ‘core’ Teams / I Want To Spend Money On My Employees But Nigeria Is Making It Hard / How Can I Stop This Bad Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop My Employees From Stealing From My Business Completely? by Jiffyeltd(m): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
I am sure that there is no business owner that does not experience theft from his or her employees but how do you stop this completely?
Jiffye is the solution you've been looking for. This business management and accounting software will help secure your business from theft and increase your profit margin.

This software will help you monitor every transaction that goes on in your business and automatically document all the records. Just in case you are not at your business location you can still monitor transactions from wherever you are.

Employee steals from you when they know you are not aware of what is going on in your business, they know you depend on them to get feedback on what is going on in your business, therefore they can manipulate the record to cover up their theft.

But with Jiffye software you no longer depend on your employee to get business reports or feedback, the software provides accurate records for you in real time, so your employees will no longer be able to manipulate records.

Visit www.jiffye.com to get started for free.
Re: How Do I Stop My Employees From Stealing From My Business Completely? by habsydiamond(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
By keeping ur records.. record keeping will block any loopholes that anyone can use to embezzle ur funds.. u must do it effectively. U must also audit ur account annually.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Employees From Stealing From My Business Completely? by Blackpowers101: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
Jiffyeltd:
I am sure that there is no business owner that does not experience theft from his or her employees but how do you stop this completely?
Jiffye is the solution you've been looking for. This business management and accounting software will help secure your business from theft and increase your profit margin.

This software will help you monitor every transaction that goes on in your business and automatically document all the records. Just in case you are not at your business location you can still monitor transactions from wherever you are.

Employee steals from you when they know you are not aware of what is going on in your business, they know you depend on them to get feedback on what is going on in your business, therefore they can manipulate the record to cover up their theft.

But with Jiffye software you no longer depend on your employee to get business reports or feedback, the software provides accurate records for you in real time, so your employees will no longer be able to manipulate records.

Visit www.jiffye.com to get started for free.
Oat...that's jst wat can put fears in them...if your dime lost agn hold me. Call or whatsapp me here for the rest, 09034568201

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Employees From Stealing From My Business Completely? by roxguy: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Or if you have to get the fuel to run your business operations, please always get it yourself. This one na undelegatable for sure 🤭

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AI vs Techies, what will happen to our jobs? / How Genuine Is This Interview? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.