Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal (75380 Views)

Buhari At Gboyega Oyetola Osun Campaign Rally In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) / Benedict Alabi Is Gboyega Oyetola's Running Mate / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:49am On Jan 28, 2023
HydraFeeds:

You only know yourself man ,you don’t know me because this is a faceless forum . I’m also a data scientist with over five years in experience so you can’t use that as a leverage.

Boris wasn’t removed but resigned ,we all know how Uk government is . The real leader is the monarchy and the PM is just a figure head . We’ve seen recent pms like may and Truss how they resigned but that does not in anyway prevents criminals from running around in uk . We hear of stabbing everyday and even Russian agents exploits on uk soil . There are many Nigeria politicians hiding their ill gotten wealth in uk and heaven has not fall . They only come during elections to treated visa ban but we all see how our politicians run to UK everyday for succor .

There are many allegations against Obi ,himself has been accused of being a drug lord and turning anambra to drugs den ,he was once accused of being caught with 250 in suit case . His wife was accused of spending 1.7 billion on election tour . He’s accused of laundering state money to offshore banks .

No one will admit he’s a criminal,even someone caught in the act will still have lawyer to represent him or her in the court . Ekweremadu own was like that because it’s already casted .

Shebi you guys consider tinubu abd atiku to be corrupt ,tell me why hasn’t uk bar them from entering .

He has not yet enter but he’s team like okupe are already embezzling money ,he’s making friends with gumi .

He was forced to resign, too many allegations from the Russians involvements
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by occfx: 1:57am On Jan 28, 2023
HydraFeeds:
a recurrent of Oyinlola vs Aregbesola . Chei . No Dey underestimate maradona o

modified

‪When Obi was impeached but got reinstated by the court ,people are not condemning Nigeria judiciary then o ‬

Impeachment is different from the electoral system. The court has given some flimsy excuses about BVAS. My question is, why would inec announce a winner without screening the BVAS. To me that's incompetence
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by BuyMeBanger: 8:42am On Jan 28, 2023
Greenscientist:

How many old is Lagos, how hold is London? Which state are you from? London is thousand of years old, Where was London when it was Lagos age? Is lag s progressing or regressing? Now, is Nigeria progressing or regressing?

If every state in Nigeria is like Lagos, Nigeria would have been better than this.

Enough with the excuses already, we have an excuse for every failings that befall Nigeria. And to answer your question: regressing.

I mean did you think before you wrote because London is apparently thousands of years older than Lagos hence why they have a metro systems, what about cities younger than Lagos with metro systems?
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by Greenscientist: 10:11am On Jan 28, 2023
BuyMeBanger:

Enough with the excuses already, we have an excuse for every failings that befall Nigeria. And to answer your question: regressing.

I mean did you think before you wrote because London is apparently thousands of years older than Lagos hence why they have a metro systems, what about cities younger than Lagos with metro systems?

Most of the young cities that you will mention practices something like monarchy.
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2023
Peacecore:
@bolded are not questions to the SC. What they needed to know are;
1. Were they voting in the polling units?
2. Were results produced, signed by PU INEC officials and party agents?
3. Is it true that there were cancellations?
4. If there was any cancellation, was it done outside the PUs?

Whether there is errors in getting the results or it's manipulated, it doesn't concern supreme court. I don't know how to explain it to u again bro.

Now you see the truth coming out.....and can you also see that the Election violence was well planned and the supreme Court verdict also planned.....

Showing clearly that this is not the decisions of the masses in IMO STATE.....

No wonder the violence continues ......poor IMO STATE
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by Tartasbags(m): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2023
daygee12:

U just sounded like a stack illiterate

And you sounded like a fool of first order
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by yemex04(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
leisuretym:

What’s my business? Tinubu will show you people shege in Osun , for this reason I’m voting another party , no longer voting Tinubu
And will no longer defend him.

You weren't going to vote for Tinubu in the first Place,that said the Law took its cause in Osun State & it could still go either ways at the Apeals
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by leokid866: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
kponkedenge:

So explain to me how Uzodinma went from 4th to becoming governor in Imo State?

How many over voting numbers did they remove for him to become governor?
that was not a case of overvoting, rather it was a case of excluded votes from over 300 polling units, and once those votes were added to his score he polled the highest numbers......do you get it now?
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by walex2(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
kponkedenge:

Mr know it all. How do you now explain Uzodinma's own that they gave the slot to him from 4th to become governor...... Bypassing the other candidates?
Mr no nothing we are talking about Osun state not imo State. Do you talk of Balyesa state, do you talk of Zamfara state, so you talk about Rivers state that APC even got no candidate. Don't always complain when judgement didn't go your way
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by NwokoloOwa: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
dustmalik:

😂😂🤣🤣🤣 Guy, you should be a comedian

wink wink smiley. Na true naa
Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by XAUBulls: 12:00am On Jan 30, 2023
swiftuzor:
Congratulations

The power situation in the country is terrible.

save cost on fuel and avoid long queues at the filling station.

The powerstation (81,600mah, 300w) can power your devices for a full day on a single full charge.

Send a dm for more info >

Re: Gboyega Oyetola Declared Winner Of Osun Election By Election Petition Tribunal by Babakolanut(m): 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2023
GOD's time is the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting / Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.