Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work (3664 Views)

Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt / Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by Kyase(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
The earlier people agree that PDP needs Wike and not the other way round the better for them....
PDP should go beg wike, worship him if need be or they'll lose more states to APC

Fergie001
Garfield1

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by Kyase(m): 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Follow the timeline To when Hope of Imo got his judgement, same thing with that Bayelsa governor, then you will understand what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by Asgard13: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Stupid hallucinations

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by id911(m): 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
Too many kids on NL

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by fergie001: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kyase:
The earlier people agree that PDP needs Wike and not the other way round the better for them....
PDP should go beg wike, worship him if need be or they'll lose more states to APC.
Where was Wike in 2019? That bridge has been crossed.
Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by Gunayo(m): 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
Stop exaggerating. Don't bring Wike into Osun politics. He has no business with Osun State. Who tell you that Wike will support Tinubu in this election?

3 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by seunmsg(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
I’m just laughing at those who think the judgement will not be upheld by the appellate courts. They don’t know anything. Mary Odili the PDP judge is no longer on the bench and Wike the PDP Supreme Court negotiator is now against PDP.

The new CJN is not just from Oyo state, he is very sympathetic to G-5 and Wike. It’s game over for Adeleke. He should start packing his loads from government house.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kyase:
PDP should go beg wike, worship him if need be or they'll lose more states to APC

Fergie001
Garfield1

What's Wike's connection with this judgement?

Besides, this is a tribunal, do you follow litigations in Nigeria's political space?

What surprises me the most however, is seeing people who call themselves progressives hailing and even advocating for abuse of the judiciary.

Like seriously, don't you guys have a code, just some ethics and a certain low you can't go beneath? So all the posturing was the press? God.

We are better, we are different, in what way exactly?

May God heal this country, but supporting Buhari to kill APC is a task that must be done.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by SmartPolician: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
id911:
Too many kids on NL

It's not about age but sheer idiocy!

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by Kyase(m): 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
fergie001:

Where was Wike in 2019? That bridge has been crossed.

Wike never supported Atiku in 2019
If you remember, he walked out of the convention and lamented throughout, only came around few weeks to the election

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by garfield1: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kyase:

Fergie001
Garfield1

Wike is not at work here please
Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by Kyase(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
Asgard13:
Stupid hallucinations

Go and beg wike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by Kyase(m): 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
seunmsg:
I’m just laughing at those who think the judgement will not be upheld by the appellate courts. They don’t know anything. Mary Odili the PDP judge is no longer on the bench and Wike the PDP Supreme Court negotiator is now against PDP.

The new CJN is not just from Oyo state, he is very sympathetic to G-5 and Wike. It’s game over for Adeleke. He should start packing his loads from government house.

What they fail to see

3 Likes

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by fergie001: 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kyase:

Wike never supported Atiku in 2019
If you remember, he walked out of the convention and lamented throughout, only came around few weeks to the election

Do you know how many cases he has lost in Port Harcourt in the last six months?

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by Asgard13: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
fergie001:

Some humans will soon start worshipping Wike in the name of politics..

Instead make he dey call Tinubu and his bullion .. he dey mention Wike

I tire ..

Like this am out

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by garfield1: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Besides, this is a tribunal, do you follow litigations in Nigeria's political space?

What surprises me the most however, is seeing people who call themselves progressives hailing and even advocating for abuse of the judiciary.

Like seriously, don't you guys have a code, just some ethics and a certain low you can't go beneath? So all the posturing was the press? God.

May God heal this country, but supporting Buhari to kill APC is a task that must be done.

I still believe wike has a hand in that bayelsa judgment
Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by caprock(m): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
interesting

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by Godwin4444: 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
seunmsg:

comrade

There’s one thing I really don’t understand with this judgement, will adeleke leave d government house immediately or he will wait till appeal court judgement?
Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by seunmsg(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
comrade

There’s one thing I really don’t understand with this judgement, will adeleke leave d government house immediately or he will wait till appeal court judgement?

He remains the governor till the case is decided by the Supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by Godwin4444: 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
seunmsg:

He remains the governor till the case is decided by the Supreme Court.
so it’s not yet uhuru for Oyetola
Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by Kyase(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
fergie001:

Unless wike doesn't to to win those cases or the cases are not important to him and his ego
We all know he's an egocentric individual

Umahi and and Akpabio met with him and they got their mandate back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by yarimo(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
The judgement is victory for democracy. The governor should just hand over no need wasting time in going to appeal court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by Kyase(m): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

What are you even saying

The judgement is valid man

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by fergie001: 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kyase:

Unless wike doesn't to to win those cases or the cases are not important to him and his ego
We all know he's an egocentric individual

Umahi and and Akpabio met with him and they got their mandate back
You are over-estimating the man.
I still think the majority Decision in Osun is faulty, it has nothing to do with Ezenwo.
Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by Kyase(m): 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
fergie001:
You are over-estimating the man.
I still think the majority Decision in Osun is faulty, it has nothing to do with Ezenwo .

The electoral act said they should cancel the votes in those polling units, where malpractices is suspected and I think that's what was done
APC did a very good Job with that

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by Faber(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
The kind laugh Wike go dey laugh Adeleke now ehn

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by seunmsg(m): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
so it’s not yet uhuru for Oyetola

Yes. Legal Fireworks will now move to Appeal Court and finally to the Supreme Court. We have another six months to go before getting a final decision.

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by fergie001: 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kyase:

The electoral act said they should cancel the votes in those polling units, where malpractices is suspected and I think that's what was done
APC did a very good Job with that
You don't need a voter's register at PUs (that's the implication of this judgement). We are going to a National Election with this judgement.

In a National Election where INEC BVAS reports will be tendered across the Federation, what will be the implications?
Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by Kyase(m): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
fergie001:
You don't need a voter's register at PUs (that's the implication of this judgement). We are going to a National Election with this judgement.

In a National Election where INEC BVAS reports will be tendered across the Federation, what will be the implications?

Good point
But my question is
What's the point of INeC admitting to over voting, I still don't know why they did not remove the excess votes before announcing the winner

1 Like

Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by fergie001: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kyase:

Good point
But my question is
What's the point of INeC admitting to over voting, I still don't know why they did not remove the excess votes before announcing the winner
They did admit it in about 6 PUs not 749.
Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by Kyase(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
fergie001:
They did admit it in about 6 PUs not 749.

But they discovered over voting in those 749 polling units
Re: Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work by fergie001: 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kyase:
But they discovered over voting in those 749 polling units
Who discovered?

They based their arguments on the BVAS Reports which is in my opinion, a secondary evidence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan, Nwodo And Governors Celebrate Nigeria At 50 In London / Re – Who Will Defeat Jonathan In 2015? Joe Igbokwe Responds. / Bloodshed Will Occur In Nigeria On January 25--prophet Okafor Predicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.